Cameron Niemela Ultimate Dirt Bike Restorer Very Sick Raffle

Related:
Create New Tag

7/30/2018 5:28 PM

Cameron Niemela is one of the most inspirational dirt bike restorers and has shared loads of amazing content about his projects and the techniques he uses for his rebuilds. I for one, love his channel.

https://cameronniemela.com/p/about

Unfortunately, Cam is gravely ill, having recently being diagnosed with Leukemia. He desperately needs everyone's help and prayers. His family has started a raffle to help raise funds to cover a small part of his medical costs. The raffle drawing has been delayed to allow for further donations. Cameron's current state (as of this morning) is that he's in the ICU, so that you realize how sick he really is.

Please donate here:
https://www.prymemx.com/products/raffle

Cameron's latest update:

Photo
|

KTM250SX YZ125 YZ85 PW80 ZX6 FZX700

7/30/2018 5:45 PM
Edited Date/Time: 7/30/2018 5:46 PM

Absolutely sucks. Hope he pulls through. For some reason it always seems like it's the good people that get dealt the worse hands in life.

https://m.vitalmx.com/forums/Moto-Related,20/Awesome-Moto-YouTuber-needs-our-support,1343846?unread

|

"Sorry Goose, but it's time to buzz the tower."

7/30/2018 6:05 PM

Seems a lot of his merchandise is sold out and would like to help, is there a way to just send a donation?

|

7/30/2018 6:08 PM
Edited Date/Time: 7/30/2018 6:09 PM

oilman400 wrote:

Seems a lot of his merchandise is sold out and would like to help, is there a way to just send a donation?

Yes, they've posted a gofundme, and also his direct paypal for those who dont go gofundme... I'll see if I can find them and post here..

Huge fan of Cameron and what he does.. I've bought several Pryme hats, and have spent hours watching some of his videos

|

Positively, absolutely 110% obsessed with anything MOTO.

7/31/2018 9:04 AM

oilman400 wrote:

F150Motocrosser wrote:

Yes, they've posted a gofundme, and also his direct paypal for those who dont go gofundme... I'll see if I can find them and post here..

Huge fan of Cameron and what he does.. I've bought several Pryme hats, and have spent hours watching some of his videos

Here you go: https://www.prymemx.com/products/donate

|

7/31/2018 2:48 PM

bump, donation sent! lets all help a moto friend out with any amount you can afford.

|

8/1/2018 8:14 AM

Any update on Cam's condition? I haven't heard anything since he went into the ICU.

|

8/1/2018 10:31 AM

From his YouTube this morning Photo

|

8/1/2018 2:46 PM

Good luck young man. Love your vids. Can't wait to see more.

|

8/1/2018 4:51 PM

Damn, I’m so sad to hear this. Always so upbeat and positive in his videos, you can tell he’s got a great attitude. Hang in there, Cam! I will say a prayer for you!!

|

8/1/2018 4:54 PM

Man i hope cam pulls thru. Dude has taught me a lot of shit over the years with his channel

|

8/3/2018 10:29 AM

Hated to hear the news, I too work with engines daily, and getting used oil on your skin and breathing gas fumes from fixing carburetors is pretty inevitabe. Benzene is proven to cause lukemia and I have always been told to take more precautions but Ive been pretty careless about it, this is eye opening to see someone doing what I do come down with the same illness ive always been warned about. Stay safe out there fellow gearheads, ventalate and always wear nitrile gloves. Will be donating to Cam asap.

|

8/3/2018 1:14 PM

A screenshot from his Instagram this morning.

Photo

He's out of the hospital now doing 120 on the highway...great way to end up back in the hospital.

|

8/3/2018 1:22 PM

calcoast wrote:

A screenshot from his Instagram this morning.

Photo

He's out of the hospital now doing 120 on the highway...great way to end up back in the hospital.

Eh. maybe... But i'm guilty of it about once a week myself. So far I've landed in the hospital 0 times.

|

8/4/2018 1:16 AM

I'm just against ridiculously speeding. My high school buddy was doing 110 mph and slammed into a car killing a little kid who was on his way home from school. I drive on that street almost every day. He's in prison now. Two lives ruined due to dumb speeding.

link to the article.

|

8/4/2018 4:47 AM

Don't turn this thread into a speeding debate.

I Hope Cameron whoops leukemia's ass

|