Cameron McAdoo - 6th place OA - Hell of an effort after first turn melee twice

Edited Date/Time 4/2/2019 8:18pm
Giving credit where credit it due to Cameron McAdoo.. Dude ate foam padding in the first turn 2 out of 3 races and still managed a 6th place overall with 9-6-5 finishes.

Been a McAdoo fan since first seeing him at ClubMX several years ago and wondering who the hell the #812 kid flicking the bike all over the place was. Stoked that he's finally putting it all together and showing what he's capable of. Fully expect him to be a consistent top 10 guy outdoors this year

First gatedrop

Second gatedrop

|
observeroffacts
Fantasy
3725th
3/31/2019 9:45am
Cameron is an animal. He ran with Forkner near the end of his amateur career several times. I think he’s got a serious future ahead of him.
Drtbykr
3/31/2019 9:59am
Excellent “Running Man”. Couldn’t believe how quickly he put himself in an excellent position after um ramming it straight off the start. That was full send.
motofool
Fantasy
2147th
4/2/2019 7:20pm
It was a great ride, I was so bummed when he went down off the start but the comeback was impressive in both the first and second mains! Great way to salvage what could have been a bad night. Great kid, I really hope he ends up somewhere for outdoors. Always gotta root for the Iowa boys especially the home town boy.

The Shop

4/2/2019 7:37pm
This guy has a huge future ahead of him! He was amazing this weekend coming from behind 2 out of 3 races
4/2/2019 8:18pm
motofool wrote:
It was a great ride, I was so bummed when he went down off the start but the comeback was impressive in both the first and...
It was a great ride, I was so bummed when he went down off the start but the comeback was impressive in both the first and second mains! Great way to salvage what could have been a bad night. Great kid, I really hope he ends up somewhere for outdoors. Always gotta root for the Iowa boys especially the home town boy.
Yea, was surprised when I heard Christian Craig on last night Pulp show say that McAdoo is only signed for SX only right now... Surely he'll land a ride somewhere; all comes down to how much support I suppose. Too bad JGR isn't in the position to have more riders for outdoors; otherwise that could be a really good fit, since he's already so familiar with this area (Charlotte/Carolinas)

Post a reply to: Cameron McAdoo - 6th place OA - Hell of an effort after first turn melee twice

The Latest