Call Out....

bd
Edited Date/Time 6/20/2014 7:57pm
How many of you actually enjoy this drama? Manifesting ill to another person? Want to see him dragged through the mud? Some of these posts are truly pathetic. Nothing more than gossip and hearsay. Its a damm shame..... go buy a Star Magazine and watch NJ Housewives.

Fucking pathetic and weak.

Stew you got fans, people who have your back regardless of the outcome. Fuck the haters and people who are wishing ill on you.

|
Flip109
6/20/2014 6:55pm
I love me some bubbles. Even bubbles all hyped on adderall. He's still my favorite!Cool
scooter5002
6/20/2014 6:58pm
Well bd, I stated my thoughts in Jeffro's "Neutral" thread, a post in which none of "your people" were criticized for their heritage. I hope that works for you, at least in regards to you and I. Cool

The Shop

bd
6/20/2014 7:20pm
Well bd, I stated my thoughts in Jeffro's "Neutral" thread, a post in which none of "your people" were criticized for their heritage. I hope that...
Well bd, I stated my thoughts in Jeffro's "Neutral" thread, a post in which none of "your people" were criticized for their heritage. I hope that works for you, at least in regards to you and I. Cool
LOL.... you are good in my book Scoot! Cool
dmac1
6/20/2014 7:29pm Edited Date/Time 6/20/2014 7:33pm
Those who don't like James will love it. They will laugh but if they're SX/MX fans, I think they're being very short sighted.

Those of us who like him will hate it. I personally like James...at least the James we've been seeing the last few years and I hate to see this crap. I also like Reed so don't go down that path. I like them partly because their interviews are real. They communicate and give you a sense of what is going on.

Bigger picture, it doesn't help the sport one bit. Its a fringe sport that was just kinda getting a more mainstream following. Now, unless they put this to bed with less fanfare than we've seen lately, it will have a black eye.

Think I'm wrong about my last point? I have 2 good examples of what I'm talking about. I'll share one for now:

I used to think alot of Lance. His story was very compelling and watching him win in dramatic fashion was great theater. I've read all his books. Now, knowing what I know from Tyler's book and elsewhere, I don't even like to watch pro cycling. They aren't clean yet and the races aren't real. Its pretty much a quest for who can dope the best and not get caught. Point being, doping turned me off to a sport I loved. I ride a road bike and a mountain bike and could identify with the riders, just like all of us with our favorite MX/SX riders.

Imagine how someone who really isn't too enthralled with dirt bike racing will view the situation if it keeps escalating.

gsxrcr28
Fantasy
2364th
6/20/2014 7:52pm
Flip109 wrote:
I love me some bubbles. Even bubbles all hyped on adderall. He's still my favorite!Cool
Grinning

As I said in another thread earlier today, it's just the same people that always have trashed Stewart that are making a big deal out of it.
scooter5002
6/20/2014 7:57pm
Well bd, I stated my thoughts in Jeffro's "Neutral" thread, a post in which none of "your people" were criticized for their heritage. I hope that...
bd wrote:
LOL.... you are good in my book Scoot! Cool
As are you in mine, sir. I'd like to think you get my humour, and pretty much anything I post on Vital, is done on that note. Don't think there haven't been a few moments, when I wonder if the mods keep me around, JUST to see what insanity I'll come up with next. Laughing

Post a reply to: Call Out....

The Latest