California Tracks

Nellie12
Edited Date/Time 5/13/2016 12:45pm
Little help, please. I'm driving out to see the first two outdoor rounds. Are there any tracks worth riding in northern California or should I just head south after Hangtown and spend my time in southern California. On my list to ride are: Cahuilla, Pala, Perris, LACR, Cal City. Not sure I'll be able to do them all, but will do a few. Also, is Zaca invite only, members...??(any way to ride that track?) Thanks for any info.
|
mattyhamz2
Fantasy
767th
5/9/2016 6:37am
Northern California, there's hollister, Carnegie, club Moto, Marrysville, 408mx, argyle, oatfield and I'm sure I'm missing some.

Zaca you just have to text or call the guy to put your name on the list. Last I knew it was $40 or $45 to get in. But the scenery makes it worth it. Have fun out here!
Slaughter612s
Fantasy
171st
5/9/2016 8:09am
Riverfront, E street, MMX,(all within a mile of each other) El Dorado MX (hit Grayson up on Facebook, awesome track)
REP racing hotline: 7752657223 call before you haul. Happy riding.
Zaugg
5/9/2016 10:02am
You have to do Zaca...It's epic. Think of it as a private track that gets prepped and anyone can ride. Don't expect anything fancy...Just an awesome track:

The drive in...

Pure moto heaven
Phillip_Lamb
Fantasy
2447th
5/9/2016 11:17am
Hangtown is holding an open practice day on thursday for the amateur event. maybe hit that up. noting like national prepped track

The Shop

Nellie12
5/9/2016 11:44am
El Dorado looks nice. I looked at their FB page and can't tell if they are open. I messaged Zaca on FB....that track looks amazing. I've seen many vids posted of that track and would love to ride it. I didn't know there were cows in California. Ha! Thanks for the info. I might ride one track up north and then head south.
Nellie12
5/9/2016 11:49am Edited Date/Time 5/9/2016 12:07pm
motomojo wrote:
If you happen to be traveling interstate 40 Thru northwest AZ near Kingman stop in at Gopher Gulch MX just a few miles south of 40...
If you happen to be traveling interstate 40 Thru northwest AZ near Kingman stop in at Gopher Gulch MX just a few miles south of 40 on HWY 93.
http://www.vitalmx.com/forums/Moto-Related,20/New-Private-Track-Kingman…
Is that track open?

Never mind....just read the thread. I am traveling on 40 but it looks like the track is only open when you get rain? I would stop and ride if it was open.
bondsmx
5/9/2016 5:34pm
I just took over running our local track near Bakersfield.. KCRP Mx. We are open Tues and Thursday 3pm/8pm, and Sat and Sunday from 9am/2pm. If your heading from Hangtown to the tracks down south, you will literally drive right past our track. We literally border on the I-5. (the I-5 and Hwy 43 (Enos Lane))
Our weekday practices our pretty awesome, we spend a lot of time prepping our track, and we usually have some of the fastest kids in the world at our track a few days a week.. (The group of kids from Bako, Ryder, Jett and Stylez)

Hope to see you out man. Bobby Bonds
Bruce372
5/9/2016 7:37pm
I am looking for people to motor with in the bay area, I just moved here and I am Billy no mates.

Went to 408 yesterday, fun local track and lots of nice people. I was done by 2pm and home by 3 and at the beach by 4
CarlinoJoeVideo
Fantasy
2339th
5/9/2016 7:53pm
If you looking for something mid week, LACR will be open to a small group on Wednesday May 25th from 9am-1pm & will cost $45 per rider. It will be a usual rental with 20 riders max. You need to sign up ahead of time to get in. (661)754-3366

Nellie12
5/10/2016 5:28pm
Hey,
Thanks for all the info. Bobby, if I pass you I will stop by. Lucky, I checked out a vid of E-Street and it looks like the dirt is nice and a fun track. Carolina, is that your number? Should I call or just text that I want to be on the list? Thanks again...can't wait to come out.
buggz
5/10/2016 5:35pm
bondsmx wrote:
I just took over running our local track near Bakersfield.. KCRP Mx. We are open Tues and Thursday 3pm/8pm, and Sat and Sunday from 9am/2pm. If...
I just took over running our local track near Bakersfield.. KCRP Mx. We are open Tues and Thursday 3pm/8pm, and Sat and Sunday from 9am/2pm. If your heading from Hangtown to the tracks down south, you will literally drive right past our track. We literally border on the I-5. (the I-5 and Hwy 43 (Enos Lane))
Our weekday practices our pretty awesome, we spend a lot of time prepping our track, and we usually have some of the fastest kids in the world at our track a few days a week.. (The group of kids from Bako, Ryder, Jett and Stylez)

Hope to see you out man. Bobby Bonds
We gotta get out there BB lotta people just south of ya saying good this since you tookin over. Hope to see ya soon
gpracer36
5/10/2016 5:49pm
hit up Bonds track and head straight to socal. If nothing else hit Cahuilla and LACR. Then glen Helen and pala. You wont miss anything at perris or cal city.
CarlinoJoeVideo
Fantasy
2339th
5/10/2016 6:47pm Edited Date/Time 5/10/2016 6:47pm
If you looking for something mid week, LACR will be open to a small group on Wednesday May 25th from 9am-1pm & will cost $45 per...
If you looking for something mid week, LACR will be open to a small group on Wednesday May 25th from 9am-1pm & will cost $45 per rider. It will be a usual rental with 20 riders max. You need to sign up ahead of time to get in. (661)754-3366

That is the number for LACR. Hit them up for more info on the Wednesday practice. Or here is the email lacrmx@yahoo.com
Ridemx314
5/10/2016 7:50pm
Nellie12 wrote:
Little help, please. I'm driving out to see the first two outdoor rounds. Are there any tracks worth riding in northern California or should I just...
Little help, please. I'm driving out to see the first two outdoor rounds. Are there any tracks worth riding in northern California or should I just head south after Hangtown and spend my time in southern California. On my list to ride are: Cahuilla, Pala, Perris, LACR, Cal City. Not sure I'll be able to do them all, but will do a few. Also, is Zaca invite only, members...??(any way to ride that track?) Thanks for any info.
Im not sure what days you plan on being in SoCal, but if i were you, i would ride Pala on Tuesday, Cahuilla on Wednesday, Glen Helen on Thursday, Maybe Elsinore on Friday (not the best track but a great facility), head to Zaca Station on Saturday, and then finish it off with LACR on sunday. That would be a complete week of the best that SoCal has to offer. Monday thru Friday you could stay in Temecula area and then for the week end you could get a place up by Santa Barbara. If you stick to that schedule, you are likley to see a few pros at Pala and Glen Helen.
ob
5/10/2016 9:17pm
Nellie12 wrote:
Little help, please. I'm driving out to see the first two outdoor rounds. Are there any tracks worth riding in northern California or should I just...
Ridemx314 wrote:
Im not sure what days you plan on being in SoCal, but if i were you, i would ride Pala on Tuesday, Cahuilla on Wednesday, Glen...
Im not sure what days you plan on being in SoCal, but if i were you, i would ride Pala on Tuesday, Cahuilla on Wednesday, Glen Helen on Thursday, Maybe Elsinore on Friday (not the best track but a great facility), head to Zaca Station on Saturday, and then finish it off with LACR on sunday. That would be a complete week of the best that SoCal has to offer. Monday thru Friday you could stay in Temecula area and then for the week end you could get a place up by Santa Barbara. If you stick to that schedule, you are likley to see a few pros at Pala and Glen Helen.
A few pros? You will likely be riding with all the teams. If you have been to Pala on Tuesday or GH on Thursday you know what I mean. Especially right now before the outdoors heads east.
IAMRUSTY
5/13/2016 11:58am
Gotta hit up gh like everyone's saying on Thurs. Went to practice yesterday and basically saw everyone out there. Crazy how you just come out during the week and see all of the pros riding.
IceMan446
5/13/2016 12:45pm
Slaughter gave you a good list.

Hollister and Oatfield are my favorite tracks. I love hangtown as well but they are closed with the national coming up.

Oatfield is tough, they normally only run practice on a race weekend. Usually the Saturday before.

I have never rode at Zaca but that is on my list. I heard its a little difficult getting on the list. I haven't been able to the last three times I have tried.

Post a reply to: California Tracks

The Latest