Cairoli will get his ass smoked at the mxdn or here

OW38B
Fantasy
203rd
9/2/2009 9:15pm
Just curious, has there ever been a American rider to win a World MX and a AMA National Series? Just a squestion...
mx317 wrote:
Lackey, Laporte
Adam43 wrote:
Parker, Schmit, Moore...
While the afore mentioned riders won World Championships, they did not win an AMA National Title.

Lackey was 1982 500cc World Champ and 1974 or so AMA 500cc Champ.

LaPorte was 1982 250cc World Champ and 1979 AMA 500cc Champ.
rileymx
9/3/2009 3:22am
hillbilly wrote:
race here race there. dont make shit the opening laps of our races would scare him so bad his teeth will be straight from gritting the...
race here race there.

dont make shit

the opening laps of our races would scare him so bad his teeth will be straight from gritting the shit out of them and the cheap beer with run thru him like grease thru a gun.
this reminds me that a guy like george w bush could be president of usa....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hillbilly
9/3/2009 4:48am
hillbilly wrote:
race here race there. dont make shit the opening laps of our races would scare him so bad his teeth will be straight from gritting the...
race here race there.

dont make shit

the opening laps of our races would scare him so bad his teeth will be straight from gritting the shit out of them and the cheap beer with run thru him like grease thru a gun.
rileymx wrote:
this reminds me that a guy like george w bush could be president of usa....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
and now a black dude that hates whitey that never had a job in his life can be president.

Least ole george could fly a fighter jet and land it on a ship.

The Shop

SMITH201
9/3/2009 5:32am
joe101uk wrote:
hahaha.....i love motocross. I want to see who the next generation of riders are on both sides of the pacific. Just because you Americans dont pay...
hahaha.....i love motocross. I want to see who the next generation of riders are on both sides of the pacific.

Just because you Americans dont pay much attention to our up and comers doesn't mean we dont pay attention to yours.
SMITH201 wrote:
If Europe was the hotbed of MX where the fastest riders typically come from, then I would indeed pay attention to the Euro amatuer scene, but...
If Europe was the hotbed of MX where the fastest riders typically come from, then I would indeed pay attention to the Euro amatuer scene, but unfortunately..
BobbyM wrote:
not sure what series has the fastest riders but yer stupid ass can shut the fuck up as you know anything about neither.
While I do admit that I know nothing about the Euro amateur scene, I can guarantee that I know a hell of alot more than you about the amateurs over here as I follow it pretty closely. Your dumbass doesn’t know shit except for what Alessi wore to bed last night.
hillbilly
9/4/2009 6:51pm
cairoli will smile with good teeeth when interviewed about how hard it is to make top ten in the USA.At least we got that much settled
wreckitrandy
9/4/2009 9:33pm
If I were Roger I wouldn't line any of our guys up next to him.
mooch
Fantasy
431st
9/5/2009 7:33am Edited Date/Time 4/17/2016 1:59am
hillbilly wrote:
and now a black dude that hates whitey that never had a job in his life can be president. Least ole george could fly a fighter...
and now a black dude that hates whitey that never had a job in his life can be president.

George flew F102s in the Air National Guard which didn't involve him landing any fighter jets on a ship. I think you might be mixing George up with John McCain who was a Navy fighter pilot.

englishman
9/5/2009 9:14am
hillbilly wrote:
race here race there.

dont make shit

rileymx wrote:
hillbilly wrote:
and now a black dude that hates whitey that never had a job in his life can be president. Least ole george could fly a fighter...

Post a reply to: Cairoli will get his ass smoked at the mxdn or here

The Latest