Cairoli in 2019?

Related:
Create New Tag

11/27/2018 9:00 AM

Does Tony Cairoli have a multi-year deal with KTM on the 450? Still such an amazing rider, I have no doubt at all that he's still capable of winning. Still fast enough to beat Herlings if he gets a start. I just hadn't heard whether he'd give it another go after losing to Herlings this year.

|

11/27/2018 9:01 AM

He’ll be there.

|

11/27/2018 9:36 AM

He's good to go and still hungry. I personally hope he can clinch title number 10.

|

There's something happening here, what it is ain't exactly clear.

11/27/2018 9:39 AM

his deal with KTM goes through 2020

|

11/27/2018 10:37 AM

Not much of a 222 fan in the past. After watching him at Red Bud, I am now a huge fan. It will be a long year with Herlings but I will be watching on the MXGP channel here in the states. I look forward to seeing # 10 for an awesome rider and ambassador to the sport.

|

11/27/2018 12:19 PM

I wish he would come race the nationals. Herlings can win there and he come and try to win here. It won’t ever happen though.

|

11/27/2018 1:02 PM

Rooting for him to get number 10- what a cool and clinical rider he is.
Hope he stays injury free as well as the others.

|

Always was an excellent rider ...... at crashing usually

Moto Aspes, you know you want one

11/27/2018 1:02 PM

davistld01 wrote:

Does Tony Cairoli have a multi-year deal with KTM on the 450? Still such an amazing rider, I have no doubt at all that he's ...more

Herlings caught and past Tony multiple times on different surfaces last year, it's got nothing to do with a start, AC is hoping for Herlings to get injured handing him his 10 title.

|

11/27/2018 1:04 PM

cjg23307 wrote:

I wish he would come race the nationals. Herlings can win there and he come and try to win here. It won’t ever happen though. ...more

I think TC222's way of thinking is that he loves Europe so much & makes a great living there...why should he come here to somewhere he knows nothing of, take a chance of getting hurt & ruining his chances at another world championship?

|

11/27/2018 1:08 PM

cjg23307 wrote:

I wish he would come race the nationals. Herlings can win there and he come and try to win here. It won’t ever happen though. ...more

davistld01 wrote:

I think TC222's way of thinking is that he loves Europe so much & makes a great living there...why should he come here to ...more

Think it maybe alot about equalling or bettering Everts 10 titles, otherwise who knows maybe he would do US.

|

11/27/2018 2:06 PM

It’d be awesome if he did race here. He would win the outdoors no doubt in my mind.
Cmon Tony just 5 months in the US please!

|

11/27/2018 3:00 PM
Edited Date/Time: 11/27/2018 3:08 PM

It certainly would be fantastic if he did get over there- God knows if he would win or not, Tomac or any of the others aren't exactly slow!
However as said, think both Cairoli and Herlings have Everts lined up in their laser gunsights! ..... Maybe especially Herlings from what you read and hear! ahahhadevil whistling

|

11/27/2018 3:12 PM

I watched Cairoli's documentary the other day and while I have always known Cairoli is a legendary rider, I have a heap more respect for him now. He came from a family with not a lot of money, and with the nearest Italian national being over 2000km away from his hometown in Sicily, his junior and early senior career were far from easy. And in recent years, he has lost both his parents and battled a few significant injuries. Seeing a champion like that his great, but when you consider what he's been through, it makes it even more impressive.

|