Cairoli

Related:
Create New Tag

8/22/2010 12:44 PM
Edited Date/Time: 8/22/2010 12:47 PM

AC 2010 MX1 World Champion, on a 350 with 2 GP's to go...

First MX1 title for KTM!

|

8/22/2010 12:48 PM

Not much wrong with that 350 then....

|

8/22/2010 12:49 PM

Screw him. I have lost all respect for him because of this mxdn shit.

|

Tony Caroli is afraid of Ryan Dungey.

8/22/2010 12:51 PM

HRpuffinstuff wrote:

Not his fault.
I think the 350, in the right hands, is da $hit!

|

8/22/2010 12:52 PM

HRpuffinstuff wrote:

There has to be one on every board.

|

8/22/2010 12:53 PM

I don't know what "stuff" you're actually "puffin'" but I'd stop if I were you. It makes you stupid. REALLY stupid.

STFU puffinstuff. You don't have a clue and proved it with the above post.

|

The opinions expressed here are possibly not even those of the contributor.

8/22/2010 12:58 PM

Caroli is a fag. I heard he has been hanging with Max Biaggi. whistling

|

hahahaha !! cairoli guzzles half the champagne bottle on the podium !

cheers tony !

|

Question:
Is it really & truly a 350?
Same as Alessi's?
Before you answer this, please realize that outside of stricter sound rules, anything goes
over there in Europe.
It could be a true 350, or it could be bigger.
Dave O.wink

|

8/22/2010 1:00 PM

HRpuffinstuff wrote:

Click

|

8/22/2010 1:01 PM
Edited Date/Time: 8/22/2010 1:06 PM

Ozzy wrote:

Question:
Same as Alessi's?
Before you answer this, please realize that outside of stricter sound rules, anything goes
over there in Europe.
Dave O.wink

He now has won 4 World Titles, made CP look very ordinary in Europe... even when CP won a title! He beat MA without a gear shifter and stuck in 3rd gear, is MA's bike that bad??? He has beaten RV and RD, and those guys have only ever beaten him when he has crashed! Question... why don't you give him some props and stop questioning him, because maybe he is just that good?

|

8/22/2010 1:03 PM

HRpuffinstuff wrote:

kongols wrote:

Click

Cumguzzler! Did he give you a reacharound or what.

|

8/22/2010 1:04 PM

HRpuffinstuff wrote:

kongols wrote:

Click

HRpuffinstuff wrote:

You`re smartwhistling

|

8/22/2010 1:05 PM

HRpuffinstuff wrote:

kongols wrote:

Click

HRpuffinstuff wrote:

Click, Click.

|

8/22/2010 1:09 PM

yep.

|

-OC
"Feed The Bull"
Twitter: @ocscottie | Facebook

8/22/2010 1:12 PM
Edited Date/Time: 8/22/2010 1:21 PM

HRpuffinstuff wrote:

You are NOT ok... you should go to a hospital.

Reading your signature and your message, I can only think you're really handicap.

Cairoli afraid of Ryan Dungey? LOL, Cairoli won't race the MXON because the Italian FUCKING federation didn't convoncate him cuz of sponsors problems... not because he don't want that... WAKE UP! The same for Philippaerts. Anyway congrats to my idol.

|

8/22/2010 1:13 PM

ocscottie wrote:

yep.

Thank you.

|

8/22/2010 1:14 PM
Edited Date/Time: 8/22/2010 1:15 PM

Ozzy wrote:

Question:
Same as Alessi's?
over there in Europe.
Dave O.wink

Since you seem to be baqnging this drum in several posts, tell us what size it is. What evidence you have and how you have come to this conclusion. Why wouldn't it be a 350? That's the whole point of making a 350. It's suppose to be the better MX weapon. BTW, you said it could be bigger? Why couldn't it be smaller? A 300 for example.

|

The older I get, the faster I was. Posting without a cast on is fun!

8/22/2010 1:18 PM
Edited Date/Time: 8/22/2010 1:21 PM

Ozzy wrote:

Question:
Same as Alessi's?
over there in Europe.
Dave O.wink

By that do you mean " Congratulations Tony " ?

|

I've been here 17 years , am I still English, man ???

8/22/2010 1:21 PM

Well done AC...!

Hope to see you at the MXdN.

g

|

"Please don't feed the Drama Queens"

8/22/2010 1:43 PM

Ozzy wrote:

Question:
Same as Alessi's?
over there in Europe.
Dave O.wink

Ing wrote:

Since you seem to be baqnging this drum in several posts, tell us what size it is. What evidence you have and how you have come to this conclusion. Why wouldn't it be a 350? That's the whole point of making a 350. It's suppose to be the better MX weapon. BTW, you said it could be bigger? Why couldn't it be smaller? A 300 for example.

Maybe? The YZF 450 was reported to be nearer 400, BTW if is is bigger then why didn't they do the same to Mikeys? even if it's not allowed (I don't know exactly) would it matter,it's not like anyone would contest it as it could look the same from the outside and if he was winning then what's the big deal,it's haulin' ass in the GP'S grin

|

(I also regret my username,funny at the time "you had to be there..")

8/22/2010 2:10 PM
Edited Date/Time: 8/26/2011 5:41 PM

Ozzy wrote:

Question:
Same as Alessi's?
over there in Europe.
Dave O.wink

|

8/22/2010 2:12 PM

ST Anmore wrote:

He now has won 4 World Titles, made CP look very ordinary in Europe... even when CP won a title! He beat MA without a gear shifter and stuck in 3rd gear, is MA's bike that bad??? He has beaten RV and RD, and those guys have only ever beaten him when he has crashed! Question... why don't you give him some props and stop questioning him, because maybe he is just that good?

been following MX for 35 years. Since when did they change the rules that if you crash it doesnt count as getting beat?

You want respect, show respect. RV wiped the floor with everyone including RC at Budds on a 250f. No one was his equal that day, no one. RD won the 2009 MXDN MX1 overall. Last I look it was determined by the score of 2 motos combined. Crashing is part of racing, or at least it used to be.....

|

8/22/2010 2:31 PM

Ozzy wrote:

Question:
Same as Alessi's?
over there in Europe.
Dave O.wink

ST Anmore wrote:

Huckster wrote:

been following MX for 35 years. Since when did they change the rules that if you crash it doesnt count as getting beat?

You want respect, show respect. RV wiped the floor with everyone including RC at Budds on a 250f. No one was his equal that day, no one. RD won the 2009 MXDN MX1 overall. Last I look it was determined by the score of 2 motos combined. Crashing is part of racing, or at least it used to be.....

A crash caused by individual rider error is one thing, being blindsided by another rider on the start straight through no fault of your own is another.

|

Jeff Emigs Keys to the Race:
1. Get a good start
2. Don't crash

8/22/2010 3:22 PM

Its ALL part of racing....

|

8/22/2010 3:52 PM
Edited Date/Time: 8/22/2010 3:57 PM

Cairoli was faster than Dungey last year that is the point.. Dungey beat him i two motos - so he has still beaten him -you are being stupid if you think the MX1 des nations OA results prove Dungey is faster than Cairoli.they are pretty similar in speed but I would say Cairoli is the best in the world right now... because no american would have beaten AC to a GP title this year. By your retarded logic Chisholm is a better rider than James Stewart. Well done Antonio Cairoli the 2010 MX1 World Champion, you have been awesome this year on that 350.

|

Gatedrop.com

SX King MC
World MX King Everts
US MX/SX Goat RC

8/22/2010 4:02 PM

mccread wrote:

Cairoli was faster than Dungey last year that is the point.. Dungey beat him i two motos - so he has still beaten him -you are being stupid if you think the MX1 des nations OA results prove Dungey is faster than Cairoli.they are pretty similar in speed but I would say Cairoli is the best in the world right now... because no american would have beaten AC to a GP title this year. By your retarded logic Chisholm is a better rider than James Stewart. Well done Antonio Cairoli the 2010 MX1 World Champion, you have been awesome this year on that 350.

I actually half agree with you. Without a doubt Cairoli was faster than Dungey at the MXDN. I don't think Dungey could have taken the title from him over there either, maybe, but Dungey would have wiped the floor with him over here. He's gotten way too strong since the MXDN

|

8/22/2010 4:30 PM

mccread wrote:

dude are you in 1st grade? Can someone have a valid point without you resorting to name calling. How old are you?

You all call yourself's motocross fans and experts yet you seem to have very little grasp on how the sport works. They met last year in the MXDN and raced against each other in two motos. RD had a better overall score and won the MX1. That my friend is fact. Who turned the fastest lap time, or could have, should have won if they didn't get in a cash is so irrelevant. RD was the better rider over the course of 2 motos on that day in Italy.

As I have said on here in response to multiple of your post as well as the other Euro defenders, you can bench race all you want and you surely are entitled to your biased opinions, but the facts are such and are indisputable, RD won the MX1 o/A at the 2009 MXDN. Its as simple as that.....

|

8/22/2010 4:45 PM

Ozzy wrote:

Question:
Same as Alessi's?
over there in Europe.
Dave O.wink

Ing wrote:

The question is why would it be a 350? Just to feed their own egos? That's what they do, ever notice how none of their bikes are like ours but they market them as if they were?

As long as the bike buying public thinks it's a 350 all is good, a 400-450 makes a better looking 350 than a 350. BTW, they don't have to build works bikes either but they do,just as they don't have to run a 350 so why would they?

AC wanted the 450 for MXDN so it's obviously not as fast as you guys think.

|

8/22/2010 4:46 PM

mccread wrote:

davis224 wrote:

I actually half agree with you. Without a doubt Cairoli was faster than Dungey at the MXDN. I don't think Dungey could have taken the title from him over there either, maybe, but Dungey would have wiped the floor with him over here. He's gotten way too strong since the MXDN

Spot on McCread - Look at Desalle as a benchmark, he pushed Dungey hard last week at Unadilla (on a borrowed bike with different suspension) but didn't get near Cairoli today, and he's won 2 motos all year compared to Cairoli's 14. AC has been the man all year and is arguably the best rider in the world at the moment.

As for the bike, Tony has won motos at 11 of the 13 GP's this year and there is a much bigger variation in the GP tracks than the AMA tracks in terms of the terrain. Alessi needs to find some other excuse for his results.....

I'm just hoping somebody will see sense about the MXdN thing so we can see the two fastest riders in the world head-to-head in Colorado. I know it's a long shot at this stage but, hey, I'm an optimist!

|