CW2/ZO16/JA21

agn5009
7/30/2019 7:07am
mxb2 wrote:
Mosiman. Lol. Come on.
agn5009 wrote:
Laugh all you want but they’re separated by only 8 points. If it’s so laughable then what’s that say about AMart?
colvin227 wrote:
Remember this race is very situational. For example, track condition, track itself, the actual grandiose event. That’s why I say Amart, and it’s not like Amart...
Remember this race is very situational. For example, track condition, track itself, the actual grandiose event. That’s why I say Amart, and it’s not like Amart is a squid. It’s not always the “best” guys who succeed at the event, case in point, RedBud. Coldenhoff looked like a god at that event and had an absolute perfect event going Fastest qualifier, 1-1 motos beating the best of the best. However he was invisible all mxgp series that year and is again this year. it’s a weird event.
Every now and then you have a crazy out of nowhere day like Coldenhoff had. But that’s not the norm. 90% of the time it’s the guys who finish inside the top 5 at the MXGPs or AMA series that will do the best in the motos. It’s just common sense really. There’s no reason why we should send a guy who has barely been cracking the top 10 just because of what Coldenhoff did last year. AMart doesn’t deserve to go. We’d be better off putting a 450 rider on a 250 before sending AMart (which I’ve been highly critical of doing.) At least Osborne, Anderson and Webb are deserving of the spot if AC, Cooper or Sexton can’t go.
colvin227
7/30/2019 7:14am
agn5009 wrote:
Laugh all you want but they’re separated by only 8 points. If it’s so laughable then what’s that say about AMart?
colvin227 wrote:
Remember this race is very situational. For example, track condition, track itself, the actual grandiose event. That’s why I say Amart, and it’s not like Amart...
Remember this race is very situational. For example, track condition, track itself, the actual grandiose event. That’s why I say Amart, and it’s not like Amart is a squid. It’s not always the “best” guys who succeed at the event, case in point, RedBud. Coldenhoff looked like a god at that event and had an absolute perfect event going Fastest qualifier, 1-1 motos beating the best of the best. However he was invisible all mxgp series that year and is again this year. it’s a weird event.
agn5009 wrote:
Every now and then you have a crazy out of nowhere day like Coldenhoff had. But that’s not the norm. 90% of the time it’s the...
Every now and then you have a crazy out of nowhere day like Coldenhoff had. But that’s not the norm. 90% of the time it’s the guys who finish inside the top 5 at the MXGPs or AMA series that will do the best in the motos. It’s just common sense really. There’s no reason why we should send a guy who has barely been cracking the top 10 just because of what Coldenhoff did last year. AMart doesn’t deserve to go. We’d be better off putting a 450 rider on a 250 before sending AMart (which I’ve been highly critical of doing.) At least Osborne, Anderson and Webb are deserving of the spot if AC, Cooper or Sexton can’t go.
Oh I agree with you Osbourn, Webb, and Anderson would be our absolute best team without the kawi boys. With osbourn dropping down to the 250. But I don’t believe the powers that be and egos would have a 450 guy dropping down. Even though I do not agree because I would still take ZO on a 250 over any other current 250 option.
SWOHIO GUY
7/30/2019 7:34am
Totally out of left field and I will probably get hammered for this. What about putting Alessi on the team in MX3? He has been railing in the sand up north and his starts are unreal. On a tight narrow track this could possibly work. I don't think it would ever happen but I personally would like to see it happen.
agn5009
7/30/2019 7:47am
SWOHIO GUY wrote:
Totally out of left field and I will probably get hammered for this. What about putting Alessi on the team in MX3? He has been railing...
Totally out of left field and I will probably get hammered for this. What about putting Alessi on the team in MX3? He has been railing in the sand up north and his starts are unreal. On a tight narrow track this could possibly work. I don't think it would ever happen but I personally would like to see it happen.
That’s insane. Next. Lol

The Shop

mxb2
7/30/2019 7:50am
mxb2 wrote:
Mosiman. Lol. Come on.
agn5009 wrote:
I like them both as riders, but i wdnt send either.
TXDirt
7/30/2019 7:56am Edited Date/Time 7/30/2019 7:57am
I think AC definitely goes as our 250 guy. After all he’s been through, and if he can claim this championship I think going to the MXDN would be a great send off for him to end his 250 career. The cherry on top. I think Mitch and Kawasaki will let him go. He’s earned it and he seems like the kind of guy who wants to represent USA. So therefore I think AC is almost a lock for the 250 spot.

Then I would select Osborne and Webb for the 450 spots. If one of them can’t go then Anderson as a first alternate. Second alternate would maybe we stay home. lol
Press516
Fantasy
105th
7/30/2019 8:46am
It's sure looking like Cooper/Osborne/Anderson... If Cooper has his act together, and 5 weeks to prepare is good for him, he's a great starter and I think he'd give it all he's got. Osborne and Anderson are fiery guys. They both want a bit of redemption for stuff that has happened in the past and both are fast as hell.
hamncheeze
7/30/2019 8:58am
SWOHIO GUY wrote:
Totally out of left field and I will probably get hammered for this. What about putting Alessi on the team in MX3? He has been railing...
If you want an international incident then put Alessi on the team.
hamncheeze
7/30/2019 8:59am
TXDirt wrote:
I think AC definitely goes as our 250 guy. After all he’s been through, and if he can claim this championship I think going to the...
I think AC definitely goes as our 250 guy. After all he’s been through, and if he can claim this championship I think going to the MXDN would be a great send off for him to end his 250 career. The cherry on top. I think Mitch and Kawasaki will let him go. He’s earned it and he seems like the kind of guy who wants to represent USA. So therefore I think AC is almost a lock for the 250 spot.

Then I would select Osborne and Webb for the 450 spots. If one of them can’t go then Anderson as a first alternate. Second alternate would maybe we stay home. lol
On last night's Pulp show AC says he's not going and it's "not in the plan Kawasaki has for me". End of story.
avidchimp
Fantasy
982nd
7/30/2019 9:47am
APLMAN99 wrote:
I've missed several days of Vital over the last month or so.......

Is Tomac officially out?
No Tomac or AC.

Kawasaki refuses to send it's riders to an event they see no value in.
TXDirt
7/30/2019 9:49am
TXDirt wrote:
I think AC definitely goes as our 250 guy. After all he’s been through, and if he can claim this championship I think going to the...

hamncheeze wrote:
On last night's Pulp show AC says he's not going and it's "not in the plan Kawasaki has for me". End of story.
Damn so much for my lead pipe lock!!! lol
agn5009
7/30/2019 10:39am
I don’t see any way Roger doesn’t have Cooper Webb go. I think it’s gonna be Osborne, Webb and Cooper.

I want it to be either Osborne, Webb and Sexton or Osborne Anderson and Sexton. Probably won’t happen but that’s what I hope.
7/30/2019 10:47am
APLMAN99 wrote:

Is Tomac officially out?
avidchimp wrote:
No Tomac or AC.

I don't think AC going has anything to do with Tomac.

They want AC to start prepping for his 450 career.

I hope Tomac goes.
agn5009
7/30/2019 10:52am
APLMAN99 wrote:

Is Tomac officially out?
avidchimp wrote:
No Tomac or AC.

Tomac hasn’t publicly said he isn’t going yet.
avidchimp
Fantasy
982nd
7/30/2019 10:55am
agn5009 wrote:
Tomac hasn’t publicly said he isn’t going yet.
He isn't.
DonM
7/30/2019 2:56pm
agn5009 wrote:
It’s funny how someone can essentially start a rumor on vital and it’ll stick around for years at a time Laughing
DonM wrote:
Not a rumor...Bruce has been against taking the time and money for the MXDN...his priorities and budget are here in the US...
agn5009 wrote:
Okay Laughing
Ya believe me now? Eli isn't going either for the same reason, if you have an issue with it take it up with Bruce Stjerstrom
peltier626
7/30/2019 3:23pm
Cw, JA and Zo would be the best team in years. Make it happen Roger.
Coenmx
7/30/2019 6:44pm
TXDirt wrote:

I agree ac for 250 and Osborne and Webb or Anderson 450 .
peltier626
8/7/2019 4:50pm
Will we hear anything official at the dilla?
DonM
8/7/2019 7:19pm
peltier626 wrote:
Will we hear anything official at the dilla?
Yep, always announced at Dilla....

Justin Cooper
Zacho
Jason Anderson
500guy
8/7/2019 8:34pm
DonM wrote:

Justin Cooper
Zacho
Jason Anderson
Has it been confirmed by PhilG yet ? I mean there is informed and then there's him right?
Rab
8/7/2019 10:45pm
DonM wrote:

Justin Cooper
Zacho
Jason Anderson
I think they are making a mistake by picking Cooper.
OT
Fantasy
3021st
8/8/2019 12:05am
Surely as soon as outdoors is finished AC will be straight on a 450 prepping for SX. I don't think Kawasaki would be too happy postponing his 450 prep
DonM
8/8/2019 5:52am
DonM wrote:

Justin Cooper
Zacho
Jason Anderson
500guy wrote:
Has it been confirmed by PhilG yet ? I mean there is informed and then there's him right?
LOL!!!! Gotta admit he is better at the "agenda" than MXDouche and McGreedy....all experts on everything American...
8/8/2019 6:50am
DonM wrote:

Justin Cooper
Zacho
Jason Anderson
Rab wrote:
I think they are making a mistake by picking Cooper.
Everyone hates on the kid, hes our best pick after #92
biscuit11
8/8/2019 7:05am Edited Date/Time 8/8/2019 7:07am
Cooper with his starts will do just fine. Its really a shame Adam cant go because this will most likely be his last opportunity for several years to be selected. Wish it was the 3 Baker boys going with Eli out but i love Zach and Jason because both missed a little time this year and still have something in the tank and something to prove. All 3 of the guys we are rumored to be sending are about as aggressive on the track as it gets. Did Zach ever race at Assen in his mxgp days? Could be a very small blessing that ends up being a big plus for the whole team come race day.

Post a reply to: CW2/ZO16/JA21

The Latest