CRF450R 2004

billet
Edited Date/Time 1/27/2012 1:57pm
does anyone have a left side radiator for sale for a 2002-2004 CRF450R???
|
Tiki
Fantasy
1695th
12/15/2007 8:58am
Fluidyne !!!

...they are bigger, and better.
What is the price difference from Stock to Fluidyne?
billet
12/15/2007 9:11am
Fluidyne !!!

i need it used and cheap peferably
Mike Bierman
12/15/2007 11:48am
Fluidyne !!!

billet wrote:
I retail a set of Fluidyne for $495.00

I think a set of stock, with cap, runs (price wise) about the same.

Used, and cheap ?
Don't you have used and cheap right now ?

Radiators rarely get replaced unless damaged, with the exception of sponsored riders.

The Shop

billet
12/15/2007 1:53pm
Fluidyne !!!

billet wrote:
I retail a set of Fluidyne for $495.00 I think a set of stock, with cap, runs (price wise) about the same. Used, and cheap...

Used, and cheap ?

Radiators rarely get replaced unless damaged, with the exception of sponsored riders.
i have nothing i crashed and i just want another stock one but not brand new im broke from hospital bills and out of work right now but i have to ride on new years so....
Mike Bierman
12/15/2007 3:22pm
billet wrote:
I retail a set of Fluidyne for $495.00 I think a set of stock, with cap, runs (price wise) about the same. Used, and cheap...

Used, and cheap ?

billet wrote:
i have nothing i crashed and i just want another stock one but not brand new im broke from hospital bills and out of work right...
i have nothing i crashed and i just want another stock one but not brand new im broke from hospital bills and out of work right now but i have to ride on new years so....
That's what I mean !

Are you not getting the picture ?

People don't just take off a set of perfect radiators !

Like you, when they crash, and ruin them, they remove the old, and replace with new.

All you can do is check ebay, craigs list...junk yards, and hope for a decent radiator. I doubt it will be found...shovel out for new, it's your best bet by New years.
Have your chick pay for it !

That's what I do...I let my girlfriend pay for everything, and in return, I let her sleep with me, do my laundry, and clean-up after me. So...in the long run, she is the lucky one !
billet
12/15/2007 11:35pm

Used, and cheap ?

billet wrote:
i have nothing i crashed and i just want another stock one but not brand new im broke from hospital bills and out of work right...
That's what I mean ! Are you not getting the picture ? People don't just take off a set of perfect radiators ! Like you, when...
That's what I mean !

Like you, when they crash, and ruin them, they remove the old, and replace with new.

All you can do is check ebay, craigs list...junk yards, and hope for a decent radiator. I doubt it will be found...shovel out for new, it's your best bet by New years.

That's what I do...I let my girlfriend pay for everything, and in return, I let her sleep with me, do my laundry, and clean-up after me. So...in the long run, she is the lucky one !
haah i fill you there on the girlfriend thing but this is the second bike she has bought me so i have to take a break from using her accounts haha. And with a new born on the way im kinda strapped.Whistling
TerryK
12/17/2007 2:44pm
billet wrote:
That's what I mean ! Are you not getting the picture ? People don't just take off a set of perfect radiators ! Like you, when...
That's what I mean !

billet wrote:
haah i fill you there on the girlfriend thing but this is the second bike she has bought me so i have to take a break...
haah i fill you there on the girlfriend thing but this is the second bike she has bought me so i have to take a break from using her accounts haha. And with a new born on the way im kinda strapped.Whistling
Lots on ebay right now.
Lightning78
12/21/2007 7:59am
There are usually a million and a half on ebay....or you might get lucky on craigslist
billet
1/5/2008 2:53pm
jtomasik wrote:
I do. $2800. It's in great condition. The rest of the bike comes with it. Here's a picture of it: http://www.thetomasiks.com/page7.html I'm done with street bikes...
I do. $2800. It's in great condition. The rest of the bike comes with it. Here's a picture of it:

http://www.thetomasiks.com/page7.html

I'm done with street bikes on the dirt (thumpers).
thx but i got a new one for 120$ nice bike though

Post a reply to: CRF450R 2004

The Latest