CR22 pointless sponsor

jasonv43
Edited Date/Time 1/26/2012 10:26pm
Chad is sponsored by twotwo motorsports. I mean come on really. You gonna sponsor yourself??

"I'd like to thank, well ME for all the hard work I've put into, well ME."

Lame!!!
|
Mod Killer
6/18/2011 12:09pm
you forgot the question mark....we need a moderator to edit the title
smc916
6/18/2011 12:12pm
I believe he's surrounded himself with a team of people that have helped make his success this year possible. You are implying that he works on his bikes, drives his own hauler, etc...Team TwoTwoMotorsports does that, and they deserve thanks for their hard work.

The Shop

jasonv43
6/18/2011 12:14pm
smc916 wrote:
I believe he's surrounded himself with a [b]team[/b] of people that have helped make his success this year possible. You are implying that he works on...
I believe he's surrounded himself with a team of people that have helped make his success this year possible. You are implying that he works on his bikes, drives his own hauler, etc...Team TwoTwoMotorsports does that, and they deserve thanks for their hard work.
Chad is that much of a bad ass that it's definitely possible for him to do all of those things.

He's so fast he can turn the light off and be in bed before it gets dark!!!
smc916
6/18/2011 12:16pm
smc916 wrote:
I believe he's surrounded himself with a [b]team[/b] of people that have helped make his success this year possible. You are implying that he works on...
jasonv43 wrote:
Chad is that much of a bad ass that it's definitely possible for him to do all of those things. He's so fast he can turn...
Chad is that much of a bad ass that it's definitely possible for him to do all of those things.

He's so fast he can turn the light off and be in bed before it gets dark!!!
True story
smc916
6/18/2011 12:35pm
Pointless sponsors..hmm...pointless sponsors...God it all makes sense now...We need more pointless sponsors!!!
Mod Killer
6/18/2011 12:42pm
smc916 wrote:
Pointless sponsors..hmm...pointless sponsors...God it all makes sense now...We need more pointless sponsors!!!
according to mellonhs we need less. where is judge judy when u need her.
rc4187
6/18/2011 1:21pm
jasonv43 wrote:
Chad is sponsored by twotwo motorsports. I mean come on really. You gonna sponsor yourself?? "I'd like to thank, well ME for all the hard work...
Chad is sponsored by twotwo motorsports. I mean come on really. You gonna sponsor yourself??

Lame!!!
Actually, Reed is marketing his brand. He has twotwo branded items that he sells. hats, shirts, etc... So getting the name out there is good for him.
smc916
6/18/2011 1:26pm
jasonv43 wrote:
Chad is sponsored by twotwo motorsports. I mean come on really. You gonna sponsor yourself?? "I'd like to thank, well ME for all the hard work...

Lame!!!
rc4187 wrote:
Actually, Reed is marketing his brand. He has twotwo branded items that he sells. hats, shirts, etc... So getting the name out there is good for...
Actually, Reed is marketing his brand. He has twotwo branded items that he sells. hats, shirts, etc... So getting the name out there is good for him.
I made the same mistake too, don't fall for it...we need more pointless sponsors.
mac3-d
6/18/2011 1:30pm
he's got a stutter !!! that BEL-RAY energy drink dont taste too nice Sick
kevin204
Fantasy
2870th
6/18/2011 1:33pm
I'd accept a pointless sponsor or two if it would make me king of the 450 nationals...
gmoney
6/18/2011 2:20pm
jasonv43 wrote:

Lame!!!
Makita SUZUKI Racing
Monster Energy KAWASAKI Racing
Monster Energy PRO CIRCUIT Racing
Red Bull HONDA Racing
CHAPARRAL Yamaha
YOT Racing
JSE
TLD Racing
GOODYEAR Blimp
BUDWEISER Clydesdales

All of these have something in common. Hmmmm. What could it be?
Tbill
6/18/2011 2:55pm
smc916 wrote:
Definitely!
Tbill
6/18/2011 2:56pm
Someone go get Victoria's Secret.
Mellonpms
6/18/2011 3:14pm
Hello chief mcdaniels here of Dalton Georgia I am an avid motocross rider and long time fan. After seeing all these post on the sponsoring I just wanted to get the record straight on mellonhs. He is not in fact a swat member what so ever. He does part time gig doing mall security and has never even owned a dirtbike nor riden one. I don't know why he was say something so stupid with the falken tires but spare him a bit cause he is in fact retarded
Mellonpms
6/18/2011 3:15pm
Hello chief mcdaniels here of Dalton Georgia I am an avid motocross rider and long time fan. After seeing all these post on the sponsoring I just wanted to get the record straight on mellonhs. He is not in fact a swat member what so ever. He does part time gig doing mall security and has never even owned a dirtbike nor riden one. I don't know why he was say something so stupid with the falken tires but spare him a bit cause he is in fact retarded
6/18/2011 4:45pm
Mod Killer wrote:
really? dork.
Go buy a rig, hire a team, win a National or a SX and you can thank whoever you want too.
6/18/2011 6:20pm
jasonv43 wrote:

Lame!!!
rc4187 wrote:
Actually, Reed is marketing his brand. He has twotwo branded items that he sells. hats, shirts, etc... So getting the name out there is good for...
This
GuyB
Fantasy
1215th
6/19/2011 12:11pm
jasonv43 wrote:

Lame!!!
Have you noticed that there are plenty of large blank areas on his rig, ready and waiting for a bigger sponsor?
Mod Killer
6/19/2011 12:27pm Edited Date/Time 6/19/2011 12:29pm
jasonv43 wrote:

Lame!!!
GuyB wrote:
Have you noticed that there are plenty of large blank areas on his rig, ready and waiting for a bigger sponsor?
snared another one.

jasonv43 deserves a prize or something. not only has his pointless thread gotten the most views (even more than the original pointless thread) out of the 18 that are currently running, he got the warden to take the bait of all people. classic.
lopez130
6/19/2011 1:04pm
jasonv43 wrote:

Lame!!!
GuyB wrote:
Mod Killer wrote:
snared another one. jasonv43 deserves a prize or something. not only has his pointless thread gotten the most views (even more than the original pointless thread)...
snared another one.

jasonv43 deserves a prize or something. not only has his pointless thread gotten the most views (even more than the original pointless thread) out of the 18 that are currently running, he got the warden to take the bait of all people. classic.

Post a reply to: CR22 pointless sponsor

The Latest