CR22 in need of a number?

mxmaniac
4/27/2016 6:13pm
jemcee wrote:
I'm pretty sure the #88 was when he and Byrner were wildcards at the Aussie round on 500's They came out 1-2 off the start and...
I'm pretty sure the #88 was when he and Byrner were wildcards at the Aussie round on 500's
They came out 1-2 off the start and the crowd lost it (I wasn't there but saw it on a video)
I was there and it was fucking epic!!
I was there also, it gives me tingles thinking about the crowd going off there tits! that day opened the doors further for Aussie riders on the international stage.Ben Townley and a heap of the GP riders trained at our private track leading upto the GP. It was good times to be involved in motocross in Victoria.
kevin204
Fantasy
2870th
4/27/2016 6:28pm
ando wrote:
Was it Eddie Warren who used to run the "E"? And I think I recall Phil Lawrence coming over in the nineties and running "P" or...
Was it Eddie Warren who used to run the "E"? And I think I recall Phil Lawrence coming over in the nineties and running "P" or maybe "L"?
jemcee wrote:
Aah well Jimmy Ellis was the first E I remember and I think Eddie Warren was W but I can half remember him running an E...
Aah well Jimmy Ellis was the first E I remember and I think Eddie Warren was W but I can half remember him running an E as well.. I also remember seeing some Aussies running letters in the Manjimup 5000 (I think) way back in the day

Shit's cool
McGrath ran J during the SuperX series a few years back, too.

The Shop

Post a reply to: CR22 in need of a number?

The Latest