|

10/11/2017 8:16 AM

What was the "other post"?.

|

2020.5 KTM Cairoli Factory Edition 5.7hrs
2019 Alta Redshift MXR - 0.9hrs!.
2020 KTM 250 SX 5hrs.

imoto34 wrote:
Look at all that torque. The kid on the lawnmower may have laughed so hard he shat his pants.

10/11/2017 8:20 AM

He also mentions "today" so tomorrow, this weekend, next week could be something else.

|

"Sorry Goose, but it's time to buzz the tower."

10/11/2017 8:24 AM

Yea I’m sure he’s riding other bikes as well. He’s got time until A1

|

10/11/2017 8:29 AM

#76 wrote:

the other post was his helmet on a table and the caption mentioning he was riding his new SX track. In the background was a bike on the stand but it was hardly visible. So the comments led to speculation on which brand it was.

|

10/11/2017 8:34 AM

Honda makes sense to me because he should have data from the Two Two days to go by. Some of it should translate to a newer bike, right? He was pretty fast on the Honda IIRC.

|

10/11/2017 8:41 AM

He has been showing Springfield Armory some love also. Wondering if there is something to it.Photo

Photo

|

10/11/2017 8:44 AM

#76 wrote:

MelonFan123 wrote:

the other post was his helmet on a table and the caption mentioning he was riding his new SX track. In the background was a bike on the stand but it was hardly visible. So the comments led to speculation on which brand it was.

Thank you!.

|

2020.5 KTM Cairoli Factory Edition 5.7hrs
2019 Alta Redshift MXR - 0.9hrs!.
2020 KTM 250 SX 5hrs.

imoto34 wrote:
Look at all that torque. The kid on the lawnmower may have laughed so hard he shat his pants.

10/11/2017 9:50 AM

I feel like it's been awhile since he's shown the green claw logo.

|

I'm just a fan, so I don't know anything.

10/11/2017 9:52 AM

ga_pike wrote:

Honda makes sense to me because he should have data from the Two Two days to go by. Some of it should translate to a newer bike, right? He was pretty fast on the Honda IIRC.

Most of his data and info from his TwoTwo days wouldn't be useful on the new bike...

|

10/11/2017 10:46 AM

The Two Two logo on a new gun is interesting, that's not a logo he's ever used personally that I've noticed. I'm sure it still exists despite there not being a team but the timing is interesting to put it on a gun instead of 22. Getting the band back together for a final long tour?

|

10/11/2017 12:57 PM

ML512 wrote:

Most of his data and info from his TwoTwo days wouldn't be useful on the new bike...

Was he not on that 16 but the 16 is wastly different from 18 right? I remember he wanted of them.

|

10/11/2017 1:06 PM

TheOriginalPancakee wrote:

Yea I’m sure he’s riding other bikes as well. He’s got time until A1

I think, like it or not, he is on a Honda for 2018

|

Current rides: 2020 CRF450RWE and 2019 TC300
Occasional ride for VMX: 1985 CR500RF
Adventure/Road bike: CRF1000L

10/11/2017 1:09 PM

ga_pike wrote:

ML512 wrote:

mikebrownsound wrote:

Was he not on that 16 but the 16 is wastly different from 18 right? I remember he wanted of them.

Last time Chad raced a Honda was 2013 when that generation of the bike was brand new. He's probably ridden more recent ones though.

|

10/11/2017 1:12 PM

RandyS wrote:

The Two Two logo on a new gun is interesting, that's not a logo he's ever used personally that I've noticed. I'm sure it still exists despite there not being a team but the timing is interesting to put it on a gun instead of 22. Getting the band back together for a final long tour?

Same logo he's used for a number of years. Might look a little different because of the engraving.

Photo
Photo
Photo Photo
Photo

|

10/11/2017 1:16 PM
Edited Date/Time: 10/11/2017 1:20 PM

RandyS wrote:

-MAVERICK- wrote:

Same logo he's used for a number of years. Might look a little different because of the engraving.

Photo
Photo
Photo Photo
Photo

I think what Randy is getting at is that he hasn't used the "Two Two Motorsports" logo outside of the team context, and now he has brand new toys engraved with it.

|

10/11/2017 1:23 PM

RandyS wrote:

-MAVERICK- wrote:

Photo
Photo
Photo Photo
Photo

Dirty Points wrote:

I think what Randy is getting at is that he hasn't used the "Two Two Motorsports" logo outside of the team context, and now he has brand new toys engraved with it.

Had no reason to use it since he wasn't running his team and was employed elsewhere. Might be going at it alone again this upcoming SX season?

As for what he'll be riding, probably the manufacturer that gives him the most support.

|

10/11/2017 1:29 PM
Edited Date/Time: 10/11/2017 1:30 PM

I know Babbit's has been in the racing game for a long time on the AX side of things and have had a lot of success but a part from that don't know much about them.

Is it a big outfit? Multiple dealerships? What's the short story.

|

10/11/2017 1:33 PM

RandyS wrote:

Nope

|

10/11/2017 1:33 PM
Edited Date/Time: 10/11/2017 1:35 PM

-MAVERICK- wrote:

Had no reason to use it since he wasn't running his team and was employed elsewhere. Might be going at it alone again this upcoming SX season?

As for what he'll be riding, probably the manufacturer that gives him the most support.

That's the implication he's pointing out. If Chad wasn't putting something "two two" related together, why would he be resurrecting the logo? It has never branded anything but the team.

|

10/11/2017 1:39 PM

Dirty Points wrote:

-MAVERICK- wrote:

Dirty Points wrote:

That's the implication he's pointing out. If Chad wasn't putting something "two two" related together, why would he be resurrecting the logo? It has never branded anything but the team.

I'm not into guns so I don't know but does anyone know for sure that it's not just an old gun he decided to post to get people talking or is it a brand new model that's recently been released?

After all it's Chad Reed we're talking about here.

|

10/11/2017 1:49 PM
Edited Date/Time: 10/11/2017 1:53 PM

-MAVERICK- wrote:

I'm not into guns so I don't know but does anyone know for sure that it's not just an old gun he decided to post to get people talking or is it a brand new model that's recently been released?

According to Springfield's website, the EMP4 is a new model.

|

10/11/2017 2:35 PM

He should run his own Honda team with Barcia.
...then hire Mookie after one of them weeds themselves.

|

Straight Outta Compression

10/11/2017 2:44 PM

Dirty Points wrote:

-MAVERICK- wrote:

Dirty Points wrote:

According to Springfield's website, the EMP4 is a new model.

Well in that case it's a little odd that it has the TwoTwo logo on it. Perhaps they just did one for him and put that logo on. Maybe they don't follow the sport that closely. New sponsor?

|

10/11/2017 2:59 PM

Maybe he just wanted a fuckin gun with his logo and can afford it. Why does it have to be anything more than that?

|

10/11/2017 3:08 PM

reded wrote:

Maybe he just wanted a fuckin gun with his logo and can afford it. Why does it have to be anything more than that?

because everything is a conspiracy on Vital ? smile

|

Current rides: 2020 CRF450RWE and 2019 TC300
Occasional ride for VMX: 1985 CR500RF
Adventure/Road bike: CRF1000L

10/11/2017 3:33 PM

reded wrote:

Because it's Chad Reed, everything is posted with an ulterior motive.

|

10/11/2017 3:55 PM

Chad Reed has been using that logo since 2009, maybe even earlier. Certainly long before he ever had his own team, it's just personal branding. Check the butt patch.

Photo

|

10/11/2017 4:27 PM

The gun pic is from back in August. Nothing to see here.

|

10/11/2017 4:41 PM

JamesOliver wrote:

Chad Reed has been using that logo since 2009, maybe even earlier. Certainly long before he ever had his own team, it's just personal branding. Check the butt patch.

Photo

Yep, was going to say I can remember it from before the team.

|

Cheers, Crush
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------