CR22 VIP

GuyB
Fantasy
1215th
Edited Date/Time 1/16/2019 8:11am
Just passing this along...looks like a cool experience.

Join Chad Reed and Monster Energy Supercross for the ultimate, up close, all day, all inclusive, most comprehensive experience at supercross!

Your day starts early with VIP check-in and industry access to the pit area before and after the public. A crew member will greet you upon arrival at the team hospitality area and show you around as it will be home base for the day. You will attend the rider track walk. During practice and qualifying you will watch from the Press Box. Then head back to the hospitality area for lunch and a team hauler tour which includes a technical explanation of Chad's race bike and set up. As Chad prepares for the races you will head inside the stadium to your premium seating location to watch opening ceremonies and the first 250 races. Then it’s time to head down to the track for Chad’s 450 heat race. You will watch from the podium as Chad battels for a 450 Main position.

As the rest of the night unfolds you will watch all the action from the stadium seats before heading back to the team rig for a race recap, pictures, and gifts from Chad.

This experience is all-inclusive, very interactive, and provides unprecedented access to a race team and star supercross rider.

VIP Experience includes:
• All day/night access to Pits/Paddock area on race day.
• Access to the rider track walk with Chad Reed
• Press box access during practice and timed qualifying
• Hospitality including lunch, snacks and drinks within the JGR team area
• Team hauler tour and technician Q&A
• Premium level event ticket
• Track area access for Chad Reed’s 450 Heat race
• Meet and Greet with Chad Reed
• Monster Energy Supercross official Chad Reed merchandise including cap and t-shirt.
• Additional gifts from Chad and his sponsors
• Limited edition VIP Credential with Lanyard

Price is $1,200 per person

To pay:
Head over to
www.feldexperiences.com
Click on Supercross, then select which event you would like to attend and sign up. Spots fill up fast so don’t wait. All details can be found on the web site.

Email cr22vip@gmail.com for any other question.

|
pkiczuk
1/15/2019 12:40pm
Just out of curiosity, where do the funds for this go? is a portion donated to something like Road2Recovery or is it helping to fund his ride? Either way seems like an awesome thing to do if you got the dough!
Denn700
1/15/2019 1:26pm
My wife got me this for my birthday. It should be fun.
500guy
1/15/2019 1:46pm
pkiczuk wrote:
Just out of curiosity, where do the funds for this go? is a portion donated to something like Road2Recovery or is it helping to fund his...
Just out of curiosity, where do the funds for this go? is a portion donated to something like Road2Recovery or is it helping to fund his ride? Either way seems like an awesome thing to do if you got the dough!
Why would that matter ? I heard it was going towards the border wall.

The Shop

-MAVERICK-
Fantasy
3739th
1/15/2019 1:54pm
Racers, can't sell t-shirts.

Reed, can sell VIP experiences.

Makes sense.
1/15/2019 1:55pm
pkiczuk wrote:
Just out of curiosity, where do the funds for this go? is a portion donated to something like Road2Recovery or is it helping to fund his...
500guy wrote:
Perhaps some people can much more easily justify that kind of $$ if they know X-amount of the proceeds go towards a good cause like R2R, etc, rather than straight into the pockets of an already multi-millionaire
ML512
Fantasy
54th
1/15/2019 1:58pm
-MAVERICK- wrote:

Makes sense.
Feld gets a cut.
RyanD797
Fantasy
302nd
1/15/2019 1:59pm
-MAVERICK- wrote:

Makes sense.
The payment is going through feldexperiences.com. You don't think they are taking the same percentage out of that, that they are out of anything sold in the merch booth?
-MAVERICK-
Fantasy
3739th
1/15/2019 2:10pm Edited Date/Time 1/15/2019 2:12pm
-MAVERICK- wrote:

Makes sense.
ML512 wrote:
Feld gets a cut.
Then they should allow merchandise or would that be too complicated to control?

Guessing it would be complicated since there's a lot of riders. Maybe they could set up a booth and the riders could drop off their merchandise before the event for them to sell and keep track and then they could pick up their cash Sunday or whenever they receive their purse.

10% or whatever cut negotiated is better than 10% of nothing.
kaptkaos
1/15/2019 5:45pm
This looks like a great program if you are willing to spend the $1200.

I did the VIP with JT for half the price and I thought it was well worth it. You lose the Feld overhead... I will do it again, maybe if my wife buys me the Feld/Chad experience I would go!

Its good to have options for these things. Everyone should do it at least once.
toroP
1/15/2019 8:06pm
-MAVERICK- wrote:

Makes sense.
Hmm, seems like selling VIP packages is the way to go then.
T-shirt=$0 per unit
VIP=$1200 per unit

731chopper
Fantasy
355th
1/15/2019 8:10pm
-MAVERICK- wrote:
Then they should allow merchandise or would that be too complicated to control? Guessing it would be complicated since there's a lot of riders. Maybe they...

Guessing it would be complicated since there's a lot of riders. Maybe they could set up a booth and the riders could drop off their merchandise before the event for them to sell and keep track and then they could pick up their cash Sunday or whenever they receive their purse.

I agree with you that riders should be allowed to sell t shirts and merch in the pits but they’re already able to sell these VIP type deals. JT$ does it for Rocky Mountain KTM and there’s the collective experience for a bunch of privateers.
Knobbyjake
1/15/2019 8:40pm
Guess you'd be the first to hear the excuses for him not winning. Evil
Subotai
1/15/2019 10:48pm
-MAVERICK- wrote:

Makes sense.
ML512 wrote:
Feld gets a cut.
Of course they do. What a joke.
pkiczuk
1/16/2019 3:45am
pkiczuk wrote:
500guy wrote:
Perhaps some people can much more easily justify that kind of $$ if they know X-amount of the proceeds go towards a good cause like R2R...
Perhaps some people can much more easily justify that kind of $$ if they know X-amount of the proceeds go towards a good cause like R2R, etc, rather than straight into the pockets of an already multi-millionaire
Exactly. Figured it would be a good way to help raise some money for a good cause. Like I said originally, still seems cool. I was just wondering is all.
JK105
1/16/2019 5:24am
Denn700 wrote:
My wife got me this for my birthday. It should be fun.
Does your wife have a sister?! haha

Man that's going to be an awesome Bday!
Jerkolantern
1/16/2019 6:11am
pkiczuk wrote:
500guy wrote:
I'm in
kaptkaos
1/16/2019 6:29am
Knobbyjake wrote:
Guess you'd be the first to hear the excuses for him not winning. Evil
Careful, youre not allowed to say anything negative about Chad here, even if its true....
kaptkaos
1/16/2019 6:33am
500guy wrote:
Perhaps some people can much more easily justify that kind of $$ if they know X-amount of the proceeds go towards a good cause like R2R...
pkiczuk wrote:
Exactly. Figured it would be a good way to help raise some money for a good cause. Like I said originally, still seems cool. I was...
Exactly. Figured it would be a good way to help raise some money for a good cause. Like I said originally, still seems cool. I was just wondering is all.
If I could write the check directly to R2R, a legit charity, rather than to Feld, then I could just use my Business CC and easily write off the entire expense. Otherwise its Meals and Entertainment, and that write-off is now getting ruined by the IRS.
kkawboy14
1/16/2019 6:48am
-MAVERICK- wrote:

Makes sense.
ML512 wrote:
Feld gets a cut.
-MAVERICK- wrote:
Then they should allow merchandise or would that be too complicated to control? Guessing it would be complicated since there's a lot of riders. Maybe they...

They should just allow all the riders to sell the same experience, T-shirt’s are penny’s, fan experiences are worth $1000’s
ML512
Fantasy
54th
1/16/2019 7:11am
-MAVERICK- wrote:

Makes sense.
ML512 wrote:
Feld gets a cut.
Subotai wrote:
Of course they do. What a joke.
Feld is giving the experience program a more formal outlet and extra access beyond what normal fans can get. I believe they get track walk access, access to view from either the press box or VIP box next to it in some stadiums, etc...
TriRacer27
Fantasy
44th
1/16/2019 8:10am
HEP Racing needs to seriously consider doing something like this.
GuyB
Fantasy
1215th
1/16/2019 8:15am
kaptkaos wrote:
Careful, youre not allowed to say anything negative about Chad here, even if its true....
Chad Reed Supercross VIP? $1200

Vital MX Bitter Pill Experience? Free. Wink

Post a reply to: CR22 VIP

The Latest