CR Speaks

RACEGUY
7/26/2010 9:49am Edited Date/Time 1/21/2012 7:25pm
|
TriRacer27
Fantasy
42nd
7/26/2010 9:57am
This was posted last week, but we forgive you. We understand it takes a while for information to flow that far north Wink

BTW, have you heard Stewart might be back for Unadilla?
RACEGUY
7/26/2010 10:00am Edited Date/Time 7/26/2010 10:00am
Funnelled down from Cianciarullo overnite. Didn't know if anyone had put it up and hadn't seen it myself.

I will now go and slap myself repeatedly in a public place.

mcousins RT @crtwotwo Statement from Chad Reed about his 2010 racing campaign http://bit.ly/czlwQY
about 15 hours ago via TweetMeme
Retweeted by AdamCianciarulo and 2 others
Racer111
7/26/2010 10:10am
RACEGUY wrote:
Funnelled down from Cianciarullo overnite. Didn't know if anyone had put it up and hadn't seen it myself. I will now go and slap myself repeatedly...
Funnelled down from Cianciarullo overnite. Didn't know if anyone had put it up and hadn't seen it myself.

mcousins RT @crtwotwo Statement from Chad Reed about his 2010 racing campaign http://bit.ly/czlwQY
Thank you! Slap away!! Btw, Dean Wilson did get out of Canada and is back racing again. Tongue
WORCSRacer
7/26/2010 10:40am
Raceguy have the racers up North heard Yamaha came out with a new MX'er? It has something called a monoshock. Really groovy but I hear they kick a bit in the whoopdee doos.

The Shop

SL91
7/26/2010 10:54am
WORCSRacer wrote:
Raceguy have the racers up North heard Yamaha came out with a new MX'er? It has something called a monoshock. Really groovy but I hear they...
Raceguy have the racers up North heard Yamaha came out with a new MX'er? It has something called a monoshock. Really groovy but I hear they kick a bit in the whoopdee doos.
Even better: we just got the 1979 Can-Am MX5 line-up! I really like the big fins on the cylinder and that cool super-trapp silencer. The cheng shin tires have nice knobs too.
Cygnus
7/26/2010 10:56am
Yokohama superdiggers rule!
WORCSRacer
7/26/2010 10:58am Edited Date/Time 7/26/2010 11:08am
WORCSRacer wrote:
Raceguy have the racers up North heard Yamaha came out with a new MX'er? It has something called a monoshock. Really groovy but I hear they...
SL91 wrote:
Even better: we just got the 1979 Can-Am MX5 line-up! I really like the big fins on the cylinder and that cool super-trapp silencer. The cheng...
Even better: we just got the 1979 Can-Am MX5 line-up! I really like the big fins on the cylinder and that cool super-trapp silencer. The cheng shin tires have nice knobs too.
Dude Can-Am's blow!! I hear that Honda is developing a whole chassis that will use a 23" front wheel and will have a special "Traction Claw" front tire. A friend of friends friend told me so its a pretty good chance it may happen.
SteveS
7/26/2010 10:58am
RACEGUY wrote:
Funnelled down from Cianciarullo overnite. Didn't know if anyone had put it up and hadn't seen it myself. I will now go and slap myself repeatedly...

Better than slapping yourself in the privates.
TriRacer27
Fantasy
42nd
7/26/2010 11:10am
RACEGUY wrote:

SteveS wrote:
Better than slapping yourself in the privates.
LOL!!!
SL91
7/26/2010 12:10pm Edited Date/Time 7/26/2010 12:11pm
WORCSRacer wrote:
SL91 wrote:
Even better: we just got the 1979 Can-Am MX5 line-up! I really like the big fins on the cylinder and that cool super-trapp silencer. The cheng...
WORCSRacer wrote:
Dude Can-Am's blow!! I hear that Honda is developing a whole chassis that will use a 23" front wheel and will have a special "Traction Claw"...
Dude Can-Am's blow!! I hear that Honda is developing a whole chassis that will use a 23" front wheel and will have a special "Traction Claw" front tire. A friend of friends friend told me so its a pretty good chance it may happen.
I went down to my Honda/Chaney/Zundapp/Bultaco/Hodaka/CZ dealer to ask about the bike with the 23" front wheel and he had one: a brand new 79 cr125r. I can't believe we're getting stuff so fast here in Canada now- even the latest CZ's have an up pipe and rim-locks! Even better, I just saw on the news (I had to adjust the rabbit ears on our new b&w tv to get a good picture) something called a cellular phone that we're getting soon- maybe in a year or two. It doesn't have any wires or anything and it's real small and made of white plastic (another new thing for Canada, got it just last year) and only as big as a brick.
peelout719
7/26/2010 12:21pm
Racer111 wrote:
Thank you! Slap away!! Btw, Dean Wilson did get out of Canada and is back racing again. Tongue
also some new AMA pro Devin Davis joined vital recently and is posting tons of sick ass pics of his gnar scrubs while nailing the proper shift points

Post a reply to: CR Speaks

The Latest