CR 22 instagram, looks like a ktm in the background

Related:
Create New Tag

9/22/2017 8:00 PM

Is that a ktm in the background, numberplate looks like it is Photo

|

9/22/2017 8:05 PM

LOL that's like the 6th thread about it.

You guys do know that the arrow that points to the right takes you to another page when you click on it right?

|

"Sorry Goose, but it's time to buzz the tower."

9/22/2017 8:16 PM

Don't see a clutch master cylinder on either bike. So unless he's running a works non-hydro ktm clutch I'd say that would be a no.

|

9/22/2017 8:25 PM

OUMX117 wrote:

Don't see a clutch master cylinder on either bike. So unless he's running a works non-hydro ktm clutch I'd say that would be a no.

i hate chad reed posts with a passion but i have to comment on the fact that you can’t realize that it is in fact a KTM. the bike on the left. it’s not even a question. it’s a fact. the front brake line partially hides behind the front number plate and just the overall shape of the number plate is ktm. plus you can see orange at the tip of the yamaha’s side number plate. lol how can you say it’s not?

|

9/22/2017 8:28 PM

holtergeist797 wrote:

i hate chad reed posts with a passion but i have to comment on the fact that you can’t realize that it is in fact a KTM. the bike on the left. it’s not even a question. it’s a fact. the front brake line partially hides behind the front number plate and just the overall shape of the number plate is ktm. plus you can see orange at the tip of the yamaha’s side number plate. lol how can you say it’s not?

No clutch master cylinder. Ktm's run hydraulic clutches...... or at least every one I have ever owned does......

|

9/22/2017 8:42 PM

It's a KTM but you are right about the clutch. Maybe they have a real small one for the pros

|

9/22/2017 8:44 PM

racingfortheson wrote:

It's a KTM but you are right about the clutch. Maybe they have a real small one for the pros

Very possible. Or he could be trolling the hell out of everyone. That's my guess. Haha

|

9/22/2017 9:20 PM

Ooor it's because Chad Reed doesn't prefer a hydraulic clutch? I remember him using one at the beginning of the year or something and then later stopped using it for what ever reason.

|

9/22/2017 9:42 PM

OUMX117 wrote:

Don't see a clutch master cylinder on either bike. So unless he's running a works non-hydro ktm clutch I'd say that would be a no.

holtergeist797 wrote:

i hate chad reed posts with a passion but i have to comment on the fact that you can’t realize that it is in fact a KTM. the bike on the left. it’s not even a question. it’s a fact. the front brake line partially hides behind the front number plate and just the overall shape of the number plate is ktm. plus you can see orange at the tip of the yamaha’s side number plate. lol how can you say it’s not?

OUMX117 wrote:

No clutch master cylinder. Ktm's run hydraulic clutches...... or at least every one I have ever owned does......

Pro riders can change a lot dude lol that's clearly a ktm but he'll be on a Honda come sx

|

9/23/2017 12:46 AM

OUMX117 wrote:

No clutch master cylinder. Ktm's run hydraulic clutches...... or at least every one I have ever owned does......

reeds been known to say he doesn’t like hydraulic clutches.

|