CMT Compositi

CZAR
2/15/2021 6:23am
philG wrote:
Italians have no sense of urgency at all, to the point where if they were in a burning building , they wouldnt leave until they had...
Italians have no sense of urgency at all, to the point where if they were in a burning building , they wouldnt leave until they had a coffee and a cigarette.

Dude, we are literally chocked by restrictions imposed by crap politicians. That CMT has not gone bankrupt and closed is a miracle.
UGOTBIT
Fantasy
1724th
2/15/2021 6:38am
UGOTBIT wrote:
Too late now, but a member here is a US vendor for them and gets orders regularly. I bought some plastic/graphics guards from him and saved...
Too late now, but a member here is a US vendor for them and gets orders regularly. I bought some plastic/graphics guards from him and saved like $40 bucks on shipping vs buying direct.
Who ? Or what is his co.s name ?
Eric at Racin' Station-

www.theracinstation.com
Tim507
3/9/2021 11:12am
Placed a CMT order in late January, the order arrived yesterday!

Great looking parts....so good that I'm going to order some more stuff I don't needWoohooWhistling
redrider_714
Fantasy
2268th
3/9/2021 5:00pm
IainB583 wrote:
Just wanted to throw out a public service announcement on these yahoos in Italy. 3 weeks ago a purchased several carbon fiber parts, including their carbon...
Just wanted to throw out a public service announcement on these yahoos in Italy.
3 weeks ago a purchased several carbon fiber parts, including their carbon tank for my CR125 build.
Do not do business with them!
All parts showed in stock at time of purchase, today marks 3 weeks since and I finally received a reply on why my order is still “in processing “. They have told me another 3 weeks! This is disgusting customer service. From what I have read I better not have any quality or fitment issues as I’ve read good luck, they are non existent on responding or resolution.
I’m regretting the purchase at this time and want to advise anyone that is even considering doing business with these clowns. You won’t be satisfied.
Ordered some stuff from them a few years ago and has issues also. This was well before COVID-19 issues. Order showed as received for a couple of months, I gave them some leeway based on the overseas shipping times. Never got responses from emails, had to open a PayPal dispute before they would even acknowledge that I had ordered with them. I requested a refund through PayPal and surprise surprise my items arrived a week later.Huh

I will say that the items, when arrived were exceptionally well made and looked very professional on the bike. For what it worth I ordered some side number plate guards for my 16 CRF250R, at the time I could not find any other company that produced them. Still would probably not order from them again.

The Shop

Wolfey
3/9/2021 5:46pm
I placed a order for a skid plate in late February. Got fedex shipping info two days ago showing it was leaving Italy. Got a update today showing it arrived in France. I hope the estimated arrival date is wrong because it’s showing 12/3/21 lol....I might be able to row a boat over and back by December...
Chippy
3/9/2021 8:14pm
Wolfey wrote:
I placed a order for a skid plate in late February. Got fedex shipping info two days ago showing it was leaving Italy. Got a update...
I placed a order for a skid plate in late February. Got fedex shipping info two days ago showing it was leaving Italy. Got a update today showing it arrived in France. I hope the estimated arrival date is wrong because it’s showing 12/3/21 lol....I might be able to row a boat over and back by December...
Fedex swaps the day and month. So that should be the 12th of this month.
smv ryder
Fantasy
1306th
3/9/2021 8:52pm
Sorry to hear that. These gals showed up in less than 7 days to Colorado in 2021.
Wolfey
3/10/2021 4:56am
Wolfey wrote:
I placed a order for a skid plate in late February. Got fedex shipping info two days ago showing it was leaving Italy. Got a update...
Chippy wrote:
Ah ha that’s good to know! Thanks
sybro
3/10/2021 5:17am
Wolfey wrote:
Chippy wrote:
Wolfey wrote:
Ah ha that’s good to know! Thanks
That's standard date format in lot's of countries, I'm assuming that the case for Italy. Day/Month/year is what we use in Montreal but i usually change it to Month/day/year when dealing with the US
mx_phreek
Fantasy
230th
3/10/2021 5:27am
I don't know why the US does month /day /year it seems so backwards and counter intuitive when everyone else is day /month/year in the correct order.
Natester551v
3/10/2021 8:31am
mx_phreek wrote:
I don't know why the US does month /day /year it seems so backwards and counter intuitive when everyone else is day /month/year in the correct...
I don't know why the US does month /day /year it seems so backwards and counter intuitive when everyone else is day /month/year in the correct order.
I think that's just FedEx...no I've never seen it like that anywhere else...day/month/year seems totally logical to me as well...
TooTallJason
Fantasy
870th
3/10/2021 10:46am
mx_phreek wrote:
I don't know why the US does month /day /year it seems so backwards and counter intuitive when everyone else is day /month/year in the correct...
It's because we've removed the extra language from dates. We say March 3rd. We don't say the 3rd of March.
3/10/2021 1:48pm
mx_phreek wrote:
I think that's just FedEx...no I've never seen it like that anywhere else...day/month/year seems totally logical to me as well...
No, it's not just FedEx. Literally about every country I know about apart from the USA uses Day/Month/Year instead of Month/Day/Year.
Wolfey
3/10/2021 5:13pm
mx_phreek wrote:
No, it's not just FedEx. Literally about every country I know about apart from the USA uses Day/Month/Year instead of Month/Day/Year.
I was gonna say I’ve never seen it like that on any of my other fedex notices. Thanks and now I know.
Can’t wait to get this thing!

Post a reply to: CMT Compositi

The Latest