CLUB MX bikes

Related:
Create New Tag

2/22/2020 7:12 PM

Great starts and rides by joey crown and josh hill. Bikes must be pretty good. Whos doing their bikes?

|

2/22/2020 7:14 PM
Edited Date/Time: 2/22/2020 7:15 PM

Twisted Development.

http://td-racing.com

|

"Sorry Goose, but it's time to buzz the tower."

2/22/2020 7:56 PM

Don’t forget about lopes as well. They all rode awesome

|

2/22/2020 8:05 PM
Edited Date/Time: 2/22/2020 8:07 PM

Props to Brandon Haas for following his dream and making ClubMX a reality

Fun fact: the ClubMX property was originally Zach Osbourne's private practice track, until ClubMX invested in the property and bought out Zach's dad

|

2/22/2020 8:09 PM

Super impressed by that team this race. Crown, Hill, and Lopes all within top 10 in the point standings. That's really impressive!!!

|

2/22/2020 8:31 PM

A fantastic showing from Club MX!

|

2/22/2020 8:34 PM

Their bikes look kick ass too

|

2/22/2020 8:42 PM

Ripping starts, all are riding great, and the bikes look bitchin’.

|

2/22/2020 10:19 PM
Edited Date/Time: 2/23/2020 4:36 AM

Love their bikes.
Hill is not under the main tent because of some different sponsors and Joeys and Enzo’s are slightly different with more white, but here’s Hill’s from today...
Photo

|

Instagram - @MxCulture

2/23/2020 4:27 AM

Moto Obsessed wrote:

Fun fact: the ClubMX property was originally Zach Osbourne's private practice track, until ClubMX invested in the property and bought out Zach's dad

Boy has a good time going there in the winter months. Photo
Photo

|

Instagram: logi.bear93
Youtube: Logi. Bear93

2/23/2020 6:23 AM

Moto Obsessed wrote:

Jesus please don’t let Ralph know that. You know right in the middle of intense battles he loves to drop the fun facts.

|

2/23/2020 8:17 AM

"My Hoosiers got me off to a great start"

|

2/23/2020 1:07 PM

MX Culture wrote:

Love their bikes.
Hill is not under the main tent because of some different sponsors and Joeys and Enzo’s are slightly different with more white, but here’s Hill’s from today...
Photo

Ah ha!, ok so I was going to ask about this when someone posted a pic up, ok so on the side numberplate panel, the bottom of it has been cut off, as you can see the exhaust and a spare mounting tab on the frame.

This looks cool but is there any reason why they have done this?, looked up the 450's like Barcia and Plessinger but they are running the full side plate.

Just would be interested to know why they cut it off, and why they don't on any of the 450's?.

I like the look with it cut off, be a hot spot tho!.

As you were.

|

2020 Yamaha YZ 450
2014 KTM 250 SX / Full Ohlins

imoto34 wrote:
Look at all that torque. The kid on the lawnmower may have laughed so hard he shat his pants.

2/23/2020 1:11 PM

MX Culture wrote:

Love their bikes.
Photo

#76 wrote:

Ah ha!, ok so I was going to ask about this when someone posted a pic up, ok so on the side numberplate panel, the bottom of it has been cut off, as you can see the exhaust and a spare mounting tab on the frame.

This looks cool but is there any reason why they have done this?, looked up the 450's like Barcia and Plessinger but they are running the full side plate.

Just would be interested to know why they cut it off, and why they don't on any of the 450's?.

As you were.

Depending on shrouds boots can get hung up on them. Cycra are a little different I have not had that issue, cousin has got his boots hung up on stock plates

|

Thank you,
Fly Racing, WPS, Dt-1, Mika Metals, Maxima, 100%, Motostuff, Factory Connection, Evs

2/23/2020 1:27 PM

MX Culture wrote:

Love their bikes.
Photo

#76 wrote:

As you were.

Bennett59 wrote:

Depending on shrouds boots can get hung up on them. Cycra are a little different I have not had that issue, cousin has got his boots hung up on stock plates

A lot of guys are doing it for that reason.

Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo

|

2/23/2020 2:00 PM

But still, not one 450 has the cut down side plate?...

|

2020 Yamaha YZ 450

imoto34 wrote:
Look at all that torque. The kid on the lawnmower may have laughed so hard he shat his pants.

2/23/2020 4:24 PM

#76 wrote:

But still, not one 450 has the cut down side plate?...

I know factories do wild stuff but I can’t imagine Yamaha brand wants the factory Yamaha team hacking up the oem plastic. Doesn’t look good from a consumer standpoint/makes it look like they produced problematic side panels.

I’ve never gotten stuck or hooked on mine but I like the look of the cut off tab. I’d prob do it if I had nice exhaust to show off lol

|

2/23/2020 5:00 PM

Seems to me that Jamie Ellis of Twisted development is becoming a force to he reckoned with in regards of building race bike engines that seemingly can compete with the factory level bikes of the big 5. That's really impressive and my hats off to Jamie and his Twisted Development engine and ecu work. I think it's great that an independent Engine Builder is out there doing the Lords work by providing a package capable of eliminating the gap of disadvantage that non factory riders usually have where it's not about money, it's more about access to the parts and knowledge of what works.
In this case if a racer has the money via their own pocketbook or sponsors to fund the cost, the barriers of getting an engine package specifically in the 250 class are only bound by what they can afford not what they're privileged enough to obtain.

Props to Twisted Developement and Jamie Ellis for giving guys like Josh Hill and many others a fighting chance against the factory teams. I was so excited to see Josh Hill holeshot and lead a race even though it was short lived, it wasn't from lack of ponies. I'd really like to see Josh Hill pull a podium.

|

2/23/2020 5:14 PM

#76 wrote:

As you were.

Bennett59 wrote:

-MAVERICK- wrote:

A lot of guys are doing it for that reason.

Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo

That white Yami is one of the best bikes I've ever seen.

|

2/23/2020 5:19 PM

Mavetism wrote:

That white Yami is one of the best bikes I've ever seen.

Photo
Photo
|

3/4/2020 1:24 PM

Does anyone know if or where the "heat shield/plate" that's welded on to the part of the exhaust that's now showing where the side panel used to be, might be for sale or available please?. Thank you.

|

2020 Yamaha YZ 450

imoto34 wrote:

3/5/2020 1:49 AM

#76 wrote:

Does anyone know if or where the "heat shield/plate" that's welded on to the part of the exhaust that's now showing where the side panel used to be, might be for sale or available please?. Thank you.

I haven't found it anywhere, i wouldn't be surprised if FMF YZF pipes will come like that from the factory in the future. A friend of mine welded a similar plate to his Yoshimura pipe because it literally melted the plastic within a few rides.

|