3857th
3/19/2020 9:45am
nicely setup but meh.
CarlinoJoeVideo
Fantasy
2361st
3/19/2020 4:56pm
Expensive for a 2016
4 hours on it. Tons of parts but unfortunately only worth like $5k.

Seller is better of going to stock, sell it for $4500 and then sell each part individual. Tough market right now especially.

The Shop

Taylor415
3/19/2020 8:37pm
Goodness. For so much spent on the bike, those backgrounds are awful. Thats no doubt the shittiest number 9 I think I've ever seen.
3/20/2020 1:37am
There’s two things I can’t stand on a bike:

1: coloured spoke nipples
2: one brand of tyre sticker on the graphics and a different brand of tyre fitted to the bike!
RCF
3/20/2020 12:49pm
There’s two things I can’t stand on a bike: 1: coloured spoke nipples 2: one brand of tyre sticker on the graphics and a different brand...

2: one brand of tyre sticker on the graphics and a different brand of tyre fitted to the bike!
Let me get this right 🤔 because the bike he bought came with a sticker kit on it you can only run that brand of tires that are on the stickers. that bugs you !!!

Like the above comments the bike is still a 2016 and it's not worth that much money no matter what's on it.
3/20/2020 6:03pm Edited Date/Time 3/20/2020 6:04pm
How does a person put so much effort and money into a bike and only have 3.9 hours on it?

We rode last weekend and I put 2.4 hours on my KX250F THAT DAY. My son has 98 hours on his '19 KTM 150 SX, bought brand-new in Jan '19. I've got 48 hours on my 150 XC-W bought brand new in March '19 and I only use it off-road while putting MX hours on the Husky or KX.

I'm just mystified by these low hour, high dollar add-on bikes.
devotid
Fantasy
315th
3/20/2020 6:11pm
How does a person put so much effort and money into a bike and only have 3.9 hours on it? We rode last weekend and I...
How does a person put so much effort and money into a bike and only have 3.9 hours on it?

We rode last weekend and I put 2.4 hours on my KX250F THAT DAY. My son has 98 hours on his '19 KTM 150 SX, bought brand-new in Jan '19. I've got 48 hours on my 150 XC-W bought brand new in March '19 and I only use it off-road while putting MX hours on the Husky or KX.

I'm just mystified by these low hour, high dollar add-on bikes.
Because he/she can.
shmacky78
3/21/2020 8:00am
There’s two things I can’t stand on a bike: 1: coloured spoke nipples 2: one brand of tyre sticker on the graphics and a different brand...

Somehow I get the feeling That you wear those jeans, that have the little Fruity designs on the back pockets ? 🤷‍♂️
3/22/2020 12:07am

shmacky78 wrote:
Somehow I get the feeling That you wear those jeans, that have the little Fruity designs on the back pockets ? 🤷‍♂️
I dunno what you’re talking about. Must be an American thing? They sound weird..🤷🏻‍♂️
3/22/2020 12:11am

RCF wrote:
Let me get this right 🤔 because the bike he bought came with a sticker kit on it you can only run that brand of tires...
Let me get this right 🤔 because the bike he bought came with a sticker kit on it you can only run that brand of tires that are on the stickers. that bugs you !!!

Like the above comments the bike is still a 2016 and it's not worth that much money no matter what's on it.
Yeah, it bugs me. Ever seen a ‘pro’ bike with mismatched stickers & product?? No bro, cos that ain’t cool!
But he can do what he likes, it’s not my bike.

I bet you have WP stickers on your KYB forks..
RCF
3/22/2020 5:36am

RCF wrote:
Let me get this right 🤔 because the bike he bought came with a sticker kit on it you can only run that brand of tires...

Yeah, it bugs me. Ever seen a ‘pro’ bike with mismatched stickers & product?? No bro, cos that ain’t cool! But he can do what he...
Yeah, it bugs me. Ever seen a ‘pro’ bike with mismatched stickers & product?? No bro, cos that ain’t cool!
But he can do what he likes, it’s not my bike.

I bet you have WP stickers on your KYB forks..
No I have wp stickers on my wp forks but I have Dunlop on my Fork guards with a Kenda front tire and an IRC on the back. I bet your OCD brain just exploded 💥

Post a reply to: CL find - sweet KTM SX250f

The Latest