CBD x Supercross

Related:
Create New Tag

10/18/2019 1:08 PM

Whoa, the landscape has changed pretty quickly, with widespread acceptance of hemp-derived CBD. Look for a new sponsor partnership announcement with CBDMD and Supercross for the next couple seasons.

|

10/18/2019 1:14 PM

So Feld jacks another sponsor out from under a rider/team??

|

Old MXer turned Superfan.

10/18/2019 1:15 PM

Reed at it again!

|

10/18/2019 1:19 PM

What's the outside industry sponsor for the Red Bull KTM team? Any news on that?

|

"Sorry Goose, but it's time to buzz the tower."

10/18/2019 2:08 PM

Unbelievable.

Feld is a bunch of leeches... I don't want to hear about the TV networks stopping it last year either, weed sponsors have been all over the X Games for years.

This was Feld being dicks until they got their piece of the pie.

|

10/18/2019 2:15 PM
Edited Date/Time: 10/18/2019 2:15 PM

hamncheeze wrote:

So Feld jacks another sponsor out from under a rider/team??

Nothing new. I predicted this scenario about 1 year ago.

Feld is Feld. Utter scum.

|

10/18/2019 2:16 PM

LungButter wrote:

Unbelievable.

Feld is a bunch of leeches... I don't want to hear about the TV networks stopping it last year either, weed sponsors have been all over the X Games for years.

You Sir, are not wrong.

|

10/18/2019 2:24 PM

Entirely predictable. This is THE Feld model of business. Wait for your indie contractors to find sponsors---then poach 'em.

Here's looking at you, Discount Tires.....

|

“Men, we are surrounded by the enemy. We have the greatest opportunity ever presented an army. We can attack in any direction.”
― General Anthony McAuliffe, 101st Airborne, while addressing troops at Bastogne during the Battle
of the Bulge.

10/18/2019 2:25 PM
Edited Date/Time: 10/18/2019 2:26 PM

Welcome to FELD ENTERTAINMENT. Where the riders are dispensable and irrelevant to their overall business plan. What a damn shame, but ultimately we pay their bills.

|

10/18/2019 2:34 PM

Ha ha well at least we know 2 people affiliated with Feld read this forum, since they downvoted my comment. Probably Daniel Blair and whoever the PR person is these days for Feld.

|

Old MXer turned Superfan.

10/18/2019 2:38 PM

Seems like Ignite would have a lawsuit after last years fiasco.

|

10/18/2019 2:38 PM

I look at it kind of like the energy drinks, they can spend money as a major sponsor of the SX series and then they will sponsor riders also. I don't know why anyone thinks that more money coming into the sport is a bad thing. I am sure both Wilson and Reed will now be able to display the logos and now represent their CBD sponsor and get the money but also understand why Feld or and any promoter or sanctioning body would find out if its even legal for them to have a CBD product as a sponsor on TV or even in a stadium. Things change fast and you have to protect your brand so its smart to get the legal facts first especially in a new market like CBD. more money is a good thing.

|

Ed Johnson

10/18/2019 2:41 PM

hamncheeze wrote:

Ha ha well at least we know 2 people affiliated with Feld read this forum, since they downvoted my comment. Probably Daniel Blair and whoever the PR person is these days for Feld.

I thumbs down you just because I disagree that they jacked a sponsor from a rider or team, if anything they opened the door for more CBD money FOR the riders and teams.

|

Ed Johnson

10/18/2019 2:46 PM

The "industry" at it again. Whod'a thunk it???

|

10/18/2019 2:56 PM

LungButter wrote:

Unbelievable.

CDB isn't weed and I wouldn't worry if you kids use it because it literally does nothing

|

10/18/2019 2:56 PM

Kinda odd.....they force their shit on the rider's and telling them they can't use certain sponsors......but when they themselves are looking for sponsors , it's ok for them to use them?? That's if I'm reading this right?

|

And there goes Jeffro. One of God's own prototypes. A super high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.

Pimpin' Ho's , Rollin' fatty's......drinkin' beers , beers , beers!! ~ Ja

10/18/2019 2:57 PM

Let them have beer and cigarette money too

|

10/18/2019 3:00 PM

Feld can suck a fat dick. Selfish pricks.

|

10/18/2019 3:10 PM

jeffro503 wrote:

Kinda odd.....they force their shit on the rider's and telling them they can't use certain sponsors......but when they themselves are looking for sponsors , it's ok for them to use them?? That's if I'm reading this right?

Ohh now I see what the point is. Yeah, that's wack.

|

10/18/2019 3:13 PM

One of the most prolific statements of my career was from one of the first sx promoters in the industry. “We’re all robbin from the same train”!!

|

10/18/2019 3:22 PM
Edited Date/Time: 10/18/2019 3:23 PM

Next will be PEDs. But for now its also the devil.

|

10/18/2019 3:23 PM
Edited Date/Time: 10/18/2019 4:36 PM

|

10/18/2019 3:42 PM

Bring back Coors Light and Camel Supercross!!

|

10/18/2019 3:51 PM
Edited Date/Time: 10/18/2019 3:51 PM

Great....they are going to take advantage of us and our kids by pushing CBD in addition to speed drinks.

And yes......i am fun at parties!

|

10/18/2019 4:27 PM

newmann wrote:

The "industry" at it again. Whod'a thunk it???

Time for someone to lead another mutiny, perhaps a boycott of the final SX round again. #95vegassx

|

10/18/2019 4:32 PM

Well, it is really cool to have new outside sponsors, IF these sponsors still have enough money to help teams, for instance JGR who may not be there in a couple of years without them.
|

10/18/2019 4:38 PM

What a joke.

|

10/18/2019 4:49 PM

If CBD has the bank to do a deal with Feld/Supercross, surely they could have backed JGR? Wondering if Reed was trying to push this avenue to keep JGR going and thus securing himself a ride, with Feld saying no because of "censorship" issues, all the while having this plan in mind for themselves?

Tin foil hat theory here, but I do hope that's all that it is.

|

10/18/2019 4:51 PM

BS12 wrote:

If CBD has the bank to do a deal with Feld/Supercross, surely they could have backed JGR? Wondering if Reed was trying to push this avenue to keep JGR going and thus securing himself a ride, with Feld saying no because of "censorship" issues, all the while having this plan in mind for themselves?

Tin foil hat theory here, but I do hope that's all that it is.

Joe Gibbs said no thanks

|

10/18/2019 4:53 PM

The CBD oil is working great for my 13 year old dog, I'm taking it too but not sure if its doing anything. I'm getting a bit deeper of sleep is all I can tell so far.

|