CBD Sponser reason for no CR22 at all on MEC?

10/22/2019 6:12am Edited Date/Time 10/22/2019 6:14am
Look in sorry but the dude has been racing supercross for nearly 20 years and "lack of seat time" is why he's eluding to not having...
Look in sorry but the dude has been racing supercross for nearly 20 years and "lack of seat time" is why he's eluding to not having a good finish? What, does he and every other veteran rider forget how to go fast around a supercross track every single year?? Seen a LOT of riders try and downplay their forthcoming results by half bragging half complaining about "only riding supercross like 5 times before I showed up" or "yea I only rode the bike once while I was at my compound for a month…. .nope, couldn't a bike to practice on"

The more I watch this sport, the more I pick up on the same sayings and preloaded excuses when they think they'll do bad. I mean, chad REALLY Emphasized how he "just bolted parts on"… .ISmile doubt his suspension even from pc was just built on shit I could go get or afford to go get. Same with the exhaust, it didn't come off the shelf no matter how. Much its repeated by said rider. "Yea my engine is bone stock" is another one that irks me.
Look, chad is a legend but lately since his 2nd go around with yamaha its been this or that…. Now its said everything has to be perfect and he has a shot……. Really? What makes a race night perfect enough to allow for a win?
I like that chad is still out there but he's getting worked by riders that haven't magically gotten better than chad when it comes to skill and talent level. You can see it in his riding, he's not pushing at all he goes out and rides at like 80% the last few years he has looked uninspired on the track during races you can see it in his corners especially, when he was racing for a win hed hammer the throttle as soon? as he entered the turn and now a lot of times he's not getting on the gas till the exit. He doesn't ride the same in the main as he does in a heat and there are A LOT of riders that do the same thing. This isn't a hate Chad post but for crying out loud you guys gotta take off the rose colored glasses. There were times last year that he had trouble with A-Ray and also Alessi and that dude hasn't been at sx for a while.
Chad is one of the all time greats but his drive to be competitive at every race has gone away his riding tells the story so I can't figure out why he continues go get after it year after year but he does and you gotta respect that I just don't get why. Do you guys really think a factory Honda would place him on the podium in the same race he barely cracked the top 10 or when he cruised around 10th - 15th?
heres how it goes, for the majority here

if he races, good,
if not, i dont care
if he does well, great,
if not, i dont care
i just assume its what he wants to do.

the q is why do you care so much to write so much?
Camp332
10/22/2019 9:24am
Didn't read this thread, so it may have been addressed. WTF is up with the title of this thread? Too many drips of dat CBD bro!

The Shop

Post a reply to: CBD Sponser reason for no CR22 at all on MEC?

The Latest