CBD Sponser reason for no CR22 at all on MEC?

Related:
Create New Tag

10/19/2019 9:33 PM

What’s up with no story on Chad Reed?

|

10/19/2019 9:35 PM

🤔

|

10/19/2019 9:47 PM

Lol CBD sponsors FELD and the MEC

|

10/19/2019 9:47 PM

It was a little weird to not hear Ralph mention him. Then again, he wasn't really near the front at all.

|

10/19/2019 9:48 PM

The same CBD company that sponsors Chad

|

10/19/2019 9:53 PM

They did mention him though. Was either during the first race, or right after they talked about he just barley made it into the main, but then was suddenly up around 8th once the real racing started.

|

10/19/2019 9:56 PM

kevin204 wrote:

It was a little weird to not hear Ralph mention him. Then again, he wasn't really near the front at all.

Ralph called Chad for dinner and Chad didn’t answer. Ralph left a lengthy voicemail, but Chad didn’t return his call. So Ralph ordered room service and spent the night in his hotel. Ricky and Chad had lobster and talked about how annoying Ralph is. Ralph, understandably upset, chose not to mention Reed during the broadcast.

|

10/19/2019 9:57 PM

Are they supposed to put focus on a guy who just got beat by Freise, Bloss, Starling, Plessinger etc? I mean come on. Everyone knows he wasn’t a threat to win the thing. If Reed wants them to talk about him he should pick up the pace and lead some laps like Freise did. Do you think Freise would have been mentioned much if he hadn’t been in the front of the pack and led some laps?

|

10/19/2019 9:59 PM

agn5009 wrote:

Are they supposed to put focus on a guy who just got beat by Freise, Bloss, Starling, Plessinger etc? I mean come on. Everyone knows he wasn’t a threat to win the thing. If Reed wants them to talk about him he should pick up the pace and lead some laps like Freise did. Do you think Freise would have been mentioned much if he hadn’t been in the front of the pack and led some laps?

Booooooo!

|

10/19/2019 10:02 PM

agn5009 wrote:

erickx450 wrote:

Booooooo!

Truth hurts man. Reed is a legend but he ain’t winning anymore. Time to accept that and get over it.

|

10/19/2019 10:03 PM

Noticed on Mrs. 22s insta story that chad had his CBD logos blacked out. Nothing to do with the broadcast but wondering what’s going on with that.

|

CienaMedia.Co
Northern California
cienamediaco

10/19/2019 10:05 PM

moto711 wrote:

Noticed on Mrs. 22s insta story that chad had his CBD logos blacked out. Nothing to do with the broadcast but wondering what’s going on with that.

Later story shows them not taped over anymore. Weird.

|

James

10/19/2019 10:06 PM

Maybe Chads check got cut short so they got one less logo?

|

CienaMedia.Co
Northern California
cienamediaco

10/19/2019 10:11 PM

|

"Sorry Goose, but it's time to buzz the tower."

10/19/2019 10:14 PM

|

James

10/19/2019 10:32 PM

Why would they cover someone that got 3rd in the lcq?

|

10/19/2019 10:53 PM

|

CienaMedia.Co
Northern California
cienamediaco

10/19/2019 11:00 PM

erickx450 wrote:

He raced and CBDMD had banners around the track? I’m confused

|

10/19/2019 11:16 PM

None of the non factor riders got mentioned. He was a non factor rider so no mention. He needs t skip A1 and just go race cars. Hes a complete tool.

|

10/19/2019 11:25 PM

Texas Built wrote:

None of the non factor riders got mentioned. He was a non factor rider so no mention. He needs t skip A1 and just go race cars. Hes a complete tool.

The only tool here is you.

They guy got 9th OA there are a few current factory riders behind him...

|

10/19/2019 11:26 PM

chad reed lives his life in denial lol. cars....no bikes, cars...no....bikes. he goes wherever someone will take him and he acts like it’s his major plan. he’s a toolbox

|

10/19/2019 11:27 PM

erickx450 wrote:

bigjam wrote:

He raced and CBDMD had banners around the track? I’m confused

I have to wear glasses and I saw them just fine...

|

No brains, No headaches.

10/19/2019 11:32 PM

Texas Built wrote:

Helda wrote:

One current factory rider, Plessinger who had a bad rookie season and hasn't got out of that rut yet.

|

10/19/2019 11:37 PM

Texas Built wrote:

youre easily the biggest fckwit on this board.

and this is a true low point

|

10/19/2019 11:57 PM

Texas Built wrote:

Helda wrote:

Motofinne wrote:

One current factory rider, Plessinger who had a bad rookie season and hasn't got out of that rut yet.

Dean Wilson has a factory ride and he didn't even make the show..... So that's 2

|

10/20/2019 12:40 AM

Texas Built wrote:

Helda wrote:

Plus it is really not hard with a bit of intellectual honesty to understand the difference between a modified bike everybody can buy and a factory bike. Reed can ride, put him on a factory bike and he will be where his team mate is or better, i think he just proved that for the past 20 years ...
|

10/20/2019 6:56 AM

SX is better with Chad Reed in it...whether he can be a threat or not. Great thing is, he has found that he excels in four-wheel racing as well as two-wheel, so when he sees it’s time to step down from SX, it won’t be as big a deal as maybe it has for others. The guy is a racer, plain & simple.

|

10/20/2019 7:04 AM

The whole CBD thing brings up great memories for me. I did the Chad Reed experience that night and me and a couple of other guys were in the JGR semi and Chad let us put the tape on his helmet to cover the logos.

|

10/20/2019 9:13 AM

Helda wrote:

Motofinne wrote:

Helda wrote:

Dean Wilson has a factory ride and he didn't even make the show..... So that's 2

dean also got carted off

|

10/20/2019 9:13 AM

well there was one whole corner covered in CBD banners....

|