CBD

Edited Date/Time 7/29/2019 4:47am
Golf is a worldwide sport just like Moto. These golfers will wear CBD logos and be on NBC and other major networks. Are they going to tell a major winner he can’t wear those logos or censor them? I think NBC/Feld will have to give in with rider sponsors and logos. Only matter of time. CBD is here to stay.

|
sam hain
5/1/2019 11:09am
I've tried CBD oil from a buddy, oddly enough it gave me what appeared to be heart burn. For hours after taking a dose under my tongue I had a bad after taste and had some indigestion. I have some knee pain from time to time is what prompted me to try it. Could have been a placebo effect but the knee pain stopped for a couple days after that dose. I'd like to try it again but the peppermint laced oil my buddy had tasted terrible.
5/1/2019 11:19am
Only a matter of time before it’s approved. Our sx guys just aren’t popular enough to get the changes made. Golf guys will make more of a wave
5/1/2019 11:25am
I understand the point, but the value of golf and its athletes to a network is apple's and oranges compared to moto.
Now, from the standpoint of the promoter vs the stars of moto taking a stand and affecting the profitability of the business, absolutely. But it will never happen. Just like the union conversation. Too many self centered agendas.

The Shop

zehn
5/1/2019 11:26am
I once took 3 whole marijuanas and died
seth419
5/1/2019 11:26am
peelout wrote:
[img]https://cdn.ebaumsworld.com/mediaFiles/picture/2362229/85328143.jpg[/img]
Damn bro, Jen got vascular!!!!!
kb228
5/1/2019 11:53am
I injected a whole marijuana just now
Stuntman949
5/1/2019 1:42pm
peelout wrote:
[img]https://cdn.ebaumsworld.com/mediaFiles/picture/2362229/85328143.jpg[/img]
After just one injection
jjavaman
Fantasy
3755th
5/1/2019 3:13pm
Perhaps DC will have a change of heart and let the boys make some money or still to devils lettuce for MX?
logan_140
5/1/2019 5:15pm
My girlfriend tried cbd oil from cbdmd for her anxiety and it worked but not great (think she needs the higher strength) fast forward and we were at my sisters and her boyfriend had CBD “flower” and she smoked it and felt 100% better. Very low amounts of thc in it.
Kyle_McNab
5/1/2019 5:58pm Edited Date/Time 5/1/2019 6:01pm
Who fucking gives a fuck. Should be no different than taking vitamins. Stone Age mentality. It’s more placebo affect when you don’t have thc anyway.
rongi#401
5/1/2019 6:04pm Edited Date/Time 5/1/2019 6:05pm
sam hain wrote:
I've tried CBD oil from a buddy, oddly enough it gave me what appeared to be heart burn. For hours after taking a dose under my...
I've tried CBD oil from a buddy, oddly enough it gave me what appeared to be heart burn. For hours after taking a dose under my tongue I had a bad after taste and had some indigestion. I have some knee pain from time to time is what prompted me to try it. Could have been a placebo effect but the knee pain stopped for a couple days after that dose. I'd like to try it again but the peppermint laced oil my buddy had tasted terrible.
Higher doses of cbd and also thc can wrench your stomach if you don’t eat anything with it, try using a skin cream instead
Hcallz5
5/1/2019 6:16pm
Sounds like they've finally got some money behind this whole space grass movement.

I can dig it.
RexEasely
5/1/2019 6:53pm
Golf is really for old people and old people have aching everything so it makes sense for the wrinkle people...
BobbyLight
5/1/2019 7:18pm
Its a no brainer that its only a matter of time for CBD, its just that none of the networks want to go first and be the guinea pig. Once one gives it the ok and nothing happens, they all will.
8tensolutions
5/1/2019 7:41pm
sam hain wrote:
I've tried CBD oil from a buddy, oddly enough it gave me what appeared to be heart burn. For hours after taking a dose under my...
Try capsules instead, Check out Floyd's of Leadville. Great stuff.
tiddlermx23
5/1/2019 7:43pm
CBD products are sold at the supermarket up the road from my work. CBD waters and droppers and gummies are sold out of those big cardboard displays at the end of the aisles and ice cold waters are placed in the coolers right at checkout beside Coke and Garorade for anyone and their kids to buy. It is crazy to think there is issues with this stuff being banned for some reason when you see it on such broad display.
kb228
5/2/2019 9:16am
CBD products are sold at the supermarket up the road from my work. CBD waters and droppers and gummies are sold out of those big cardboard...
CBD products are sold at the supermarket up the road from my work. CBD waters and droppers and gummies are sold out of those big cardboard displays at the end of the aisles and ice cold waters are placed in the coolers right at checkout beside Coke and Garorade for anyone and their kids to buy. It is crazy to think there is issues with this stuff being banned for some reason when you see it on such broad display.
Its only like that in certain places. Its still limited to medicinal dispensaries in ohio unless you order online
77Moto
5/2/2019 9:56am
Minors can buy it. That means there is nothing in it that does anything.
Minors can even buy vape cartridges. Just let that sink in for a few.
Darryl916
5/2/2019 10:20am
I have a federal job and will lose it if I try this stuff and get caught with it in my system, so there is that....

IanMac138
5/2/2019 2:11pm Edited Date/Time 5/2/2019 5:35pm
Pure CBD does NOT get you high. Too little THC. The trace amount of THC only acts as a transmitter for the CBD to be better delivered and processed in the body. The stigma around CBD is so absurd. It works. Really works. And it's natural. Pharmaceutical companies are shitting their pants because it's becoming the new go-to over their synthesized and dangerous drugs. I personally use the tinctures which come in different strengths. I used post Moto rides and for sleep aid. If you're sore after a hard day of riding, or aches and pains or a bad spill has you hurting...try it out. It is amazing. Get a low dosage to start out and you can increase if you so desire. Again, zero head high. I order the tinctures from Kushy. Great product and 100% natural CBD. Use code TWITCH and save yourself 20% as well.

Edit: Recieved some comments based on this post that look like they have since been removed that alluded to me making a sales pitch. I don’t have any affiliation with any brand of CBD. Was just sharing my personal experience with it and was hoping it may be an option for those unaware of its benefits or how it actually works. The brand Kushy and discount code were just a heads up for anyone wanting to try a great product for a discount. Too many dickheads on Vital. It’s unreal.
Ross501
5/2/2019 2:15pm Edited Date/Time 5/2/2019 2:17pm
I vape koi cbd and it is great for my bad knee. I can tell a difference and it’s not placebo effect. It is not instant and does take a few days to help.
Squidward
5/2/2019 3:57pm
All I know is one of my best friends is a super pothead and tried some CBD joint thing. He told me it was a waste of money, I'm guessing he has such a high tolerance to thc it didn't affect him. I will say, the stuff sells all day at any of the tobacco shops around me. Great investment until pot becomes legal everywhere.
5/3/2019 5:20am
I take two drops under my tongue every morning and notice absolutely NO difference at all in my day to day. I am still sore after a work out as I said no difference I must be missing something? other than the money I spent on it LOLOL
kb228
5/3/2019 5:33am
526 wrote:
I take two drops under my tongue every morning and notice absolutely NO difference at all in my day to day. I am still sore after...
I take two drops under my tongue every morning and notice absolutely NO difference at all in my day to day. I am still sore after a work out as I said no difference I must be missing something? other than the money I spent on it LOLOL
2 drops isnt enough. You need 1mL.
Indy mxer
5/3/2019 10:07am Edited Date/Time 5/3/2019 10:07am
IanMac138 wrote:
Pure CBD does NOT get you high. Too little THC. The trace amount of THC only acts as a transmitter for the CBD to be better...
Pure CBD does NOT get you high. Too little THC. The trace amount of THC only acts as a transmitter for the CBD to be better delivered and processed in the body. The stigma around CBD is so absurd. It works. Really works. And it's natural. Pharmaceutical companies are shitting their pants because it's becoming the new go-to over their synthesized and dangerous drugs. I personally use the tinctures which come in different strengths. I used post Moto rides and for sleep aid. If you're sore after a hard day of riding, or aches and pains or a bad spill has you hurting...try it out. It is amazing. Get a low dosage to start out and you can increase if you so desire. Again, zero head high. I order the tinctures from Kushy. Great product and 100% natural CBD. Use code TWITCH and save yourself 20% as well.

Edit: Recieved some comments based on this post that look like they have since been removed that alluded to me making a sales pitch. I don’t have any affiliation with any brand of CBD. Was just sharing my personal experience with it and was hoping it may be an option for those unaware of its benefits or how it actually works. The brand Kushy and discount code were just a heads up for anyone wanting to try a great product for a discount. Too many dickheads on Vital. It’s unreal.
I'm thinking about trying it. I'm having some pain in one of my knees from many years of running.
Advil helps but CBD may be the ticket.
5/3/2019 10:20am
IanMac138 wrote:
Pure CBD does NOT get you high. Too little THC. The trace amount of THC only acts as a transmitter for the CBD to be better...

Who are you kidding? Offering a site and a discount code means you are selling a product and advertising it and representing a company.
Not all people are fools.
piscokid
5/3/2019 10:23am
jjavaman wrote:
Perhaps DC will have a change of heart and let the boys make some money or still to devils lettuce for MX?
I'd be happy if they let the riders sell their own T-shirts....
fatpurplepanda
Fantasy
2816th
5/3/2019 11:02am
526 wrote:
I take two drops under my tongue every morning and notice absolutely NO difference at all in my day to day. I am still sore after...
kb228 wrote:
2 drops isnt enough. You need 1mL.
all depends on how many mg
IanMac138
5/3/2019 10:02pm
IanMac138 wrote:

Who are you kidding? Offering a site and a discount code means you are selling a product and advertising it and representing a company. Not all...
Who are you kidding? Offering a site and a discount code means you are selling a product and advertising it and representing a company.
Not all people are fools.
There are hundreds of CBD brands out there. I was actually just talking about the one I personally use and was trying to be nice and put out the discount code that is already readily available on Google for anyone who wants to save some money. I don't get a kickback or could give a sh*t less if you buy the brand I use. I have zero benefit of 'advertising' for this CBD brand. I guess I could say "Advil works great for me! Walmart has 600 pills for 30% off right now!" Is that promoting Advil and/or Walmart? For Gods sake man. No need to be such a presumptuous keyboard warrior.

Post a reply to: CBD

The Latest