CARB chief threatens to ban internal combustion engines

5/24/2019 7:41pm
Zacka 161 wrote:
There are many reasons why your argument is very typically flawed. Number 1 economy of scale, even if the grid didnt go green, the powerplants are...
There are many reasons why your argument is very typically flawed.

Number 1 economy of scale, even if the grid didnt go green, the powerplants are far more efficient at energy production than individual vehicles. So make every vehicle electric and continue to add coal powerplants and overall emissions go down.

Saying 'we burn coal for everything so dont change anything' is very patently ridiculous.

An intelligent person would say 'we burn coal for everything and have done for a long ass time, maybe its time to update to a more efficient technology, we also used to use carrier pigeons to send messages, and that was replaced, and planes mostly replaced trains for long distance transport and hey maybe life can move on from innefficient, dirty, expensive, heavily subsidised, outdated electricity production'
All the examples you used for modern replacements actually pollute more than the things they replaced and require more fossil fuels to manufacture, but maybe I’m not an intelligent person. ?
jeffro503
5/24/2019 7:55pm
jeffro503 wrote:
That idiot chick is living in la-la land. Before you actually ban something....it might be wise to have a viable and logical replacement. And just like...
That idiot chick is living in la-la land. Before you actually ban something....it might be wise to have a viable and logical replacement. And just like NY , if you tax the shit out of people....guess what?.....They leave. We are all for clean air and so forth , but Christ this isn't the land of rainbow's and unicorn's and we can't get to our jobs on flying fucking carpet's!
Motoxdoc wrote:
The writing is on the wall, ICE’s will go the way of the doe-doe bird (sp?). Honda sees it... The sooner you except this, the less...
The writing is on the wall, ICE’s will go the way of the doe-doe bird (sp?). Honda sees it... The sooner you except this, the less chance you’ll need therapy!
As for your arbitrary complaint about taxes, I just moved to Illinois where they don’t like to. I will promise you the people here pay more in car repairs hitting potholes then they would if they each paid a little more in taxes. Every day I see 6-8 firemen panhandling on a busy street corner....I kid you not! Their electrical grid is as old as BobbyM and I don’t even want to know about the condition of their drinking and waste water treatmen! You can complain all you want about taxes and progress....or embrace how they are related and focus on optimizing both for your communities benefits.
Btw, what does phasing out ICE’s for electric have to do with rainbows, unicorns and jobs? Are you worried about putting the coal miners back underground?....are you worried about the oil industry’s bottom line?Huh People will always fight progress...
I am not against clean energy or vehicle's that are battery powered. What I said was , before you just ban something , you better have a viable replacement. That doesn't mean just inventing it , it means being able to make it so people can afford it , is easily available and cost worthy. Right now , electric power is NOT that! And again , I'm all for anything that could help clean this planet up , but until it's actually 100% ready to take over , ICE will still rule the street's. Just one out of probably 10,000 example's here.....but I drive big extended cargo van's for my construction work. I have to have that! There isn't even an option for an electric vehicle out there for me , or the thousands upon thousand's of other contractor's that use them. What about logging truck , cement trucks , dump trucks , ship's , airplane's , train's.......so where I'm going? There is nothing out there right now that can / will replace them. Sure.......we can replace the little beep-beep mom and pop car with a battery operated one.........but what about everything else?
Nellie12
5/24/2019 8:29pm
Things I did not know until just now when I looked up CARB......California is the only state in the United States that is permitted to issue emission standards. Your state may follow CARB standards or federal standards. Interesting.

The Shop

Graybeard
Fantasy
2206th
5/25/2019 5:33am
Graybeard wrote:
What I learned in this thread: Environmentalists are REALLY bad a math. And have logic issues. Pro EV-Only people have never worked on a farm or...
What I learned in this thread:
Environmentalists are REALLY bad a math. And have logic issues.
Pro EV-Only people have never worked on a farm or in agriculture.
California is California. (Think: Dean is Dean).
Tesla / Musk are going broke.
God Bless Texas!

Zacka 161 wrote:
Clearly you didnt actually read any of the posts, just skimmed the rebuttals... Im 100 percent pro EV-Only (in cities), pro Hybrid only everywhere else until...
Clearly you didnt actually read any of the posts, just skimmed the rebuttals...

Im 100 percent pro EV-Only (in cities), pro Hybrid only everywhere else until electric recharge is fast and as prevelant as gas stations.... And in 20 years it very likely will be

Tesla is going broke, which is his bad business management, but has prove electric cars and that people want them... So maybe check out where every other manufacturer is going and developing before you use this as a sign to be anti EV.

Alta proved the viability and desire for a quality electric motocross bike, however IMO the inability to compete in Pro or Am cost it dearly... How will that change moving forward? Honda will let you know.
Zac, you’re trying too hard to push your agenda, my friend. I’ve been on the frontlines of the environmental battlefield since the 1980s, up and down the coast of California, in the toughest APCDs in the state. I was into alternative fuel solutions in the 1970s (look up Gerald Schaflander and his Hy-Fuel—really caught my attention as a teen ager) but the environmental movement isn’t about clean air, clean fuel, better technology, etc., it’s about a different type of power. The power to control others’ lives.

But no one in all the posts above limited the ev only to the cities, Tesla going broke is not simply brushed aside as you try to, and I looked at buying an Alta, and will most likely buy the Honda when it comes out, as long as I have CHOICES to buy whatever I want. If the industry tried to force E bikes down my throat, I’d stick with my 2-strokes and 4-strokes just to take a stance.

I love freedom.
Graybeard
Fantasy
2206th
5/25/2019 5:54am
SCR wrote:
Here's a taste of modern technology for you. Trillions of bits of information being sent, stored, filed, forgotten about, yet forever being refilled and organized. Videos...
Here's a taste of modern technology for you. Trillions of bits of information being sent, stored, filed, forgotten about, yet forever being refilled and organized. Videos games, fantasy football, cat pictures, teenage arguments, and trillions of kilowatts of absolutely useless information.

Just a couple pictures of the many more to come millions of power sucking server farms, back up diesel generators, and giant air conditioning systems to try and keep all that modern green technology nice and cool.
They call it The Cloud. Out of site out of mind.

Brad460 wrote:
A lot of these data centers are using natural gas powered engines with 3-way catalysts for back up power. Emissions are almost nothing... Rich burn natural...
A lot of these data centers are using natural gas powered engines with 3-way catalysts for back up power. Emissions are almost nothing...

Rich burn natural gas engines have similar load acceptance as a diesel. Can go from dead to full rpm/load in 10 seconds (Microsoft and Apple requirements..)
Yeah, no, not the Facebook ones.....
Brad460
Fantasy
736th
5/25/2019 6:00am
SCR wrote:
Here's a taste of modern technology for you. Trillions of bits of information being sent, stored, filed, forgotten about, yet forever being refilled and organized. Videos...
Here's a taste of modern technology for you. Trillions of bits of information being sent, stored, filed, forgotten about, yet forever being refilled and organized. Videos games, fantasy football, cat pictures, teenage arguments, and trillions of kilowatts of absolutely useless information.

Just a couple pictures of the many more to come millions of power sucking server farms, back up diesel generators, and giant air conditioning systems to try and keep all that modern green technology nice and cool.
They call it The Cloud. Out of site out of mind.

Brad460 wrote:
A lot of these data centers are using natural gas powered engines with 3-way catalysts for back up power. Emissions are almost nothing... Rich burn natural...
A lot of these data centers are using natural gas powered engines with 3-way catalysts for back up power. Emissions are almost nothing...

Rich burn natural gas engines have similar load acceptance as a diesel. Can go from dead to full rpm/load in 10 seconds (Microsoft and Apple requirements..)
Graybeard wrote:
Yeah, no, not the Facebook ones.....
What back-up gen sets are FB using? Diesel, natural gas (rich or lean burn)
5/27/2019 7:51am
I hope tesla figures out how to stay in business without us subsizing them. One sexy awesome vehicle. After driving one, it's tough to forget it.
brocster
5/27/2019 8:44am
and wildfires...

she’s got a lot to learn and so do her followers if they’d take the time to look beyond their phone
harescrambled
Fantasy
1992nd
5/27/2019 10:00am
The problem with the fancy EV/solar/home grid set-up is that only rich people can afford it. (80% of EV owners make more than $100k/year) So when...
The problem with the fancy EV/solar/home grid set-up is that only rich people can afford it. (80% of EV owners make more than $100k/year) So when you subsidize EVs you are really subsidizing the dick who works at Twitter for $150k/year while gas prices hammer the people in the projects, who if you notice, aren't driving a new EV that they park in their own garage in their solar-powered house.
Not only that, but the EV driver is not paying for the maintenance and upkeep of the roads they drive on. That's done through gas/diesel taxes
5/27/2019 10:09am
The problem with the fancy EV/solar/home grid set-up is that only rich people can afford it. (80% of EV owners make more than $100k/year) So when...
The problem with the fancy EV/solar/home grid set-up is that only rich people can afford it. (80% of EV owners make more than $100k/year) So when you subsidize EVs you are really subsidizing the dick who works at Twitter for $150k/year while gas prices hammer the people in the projects, who if you notice, aren't driving a new EV that they park in their own garage in their solar-powered house.
Not only that, but the EV driver is not paying for the maintenance and upkeep of the roads they drive on. That's done through gas/diesel taxes
Here in ca it's done through our yearly cost of vehicle tags.
harescrambled
Fantasy
1992nd
5/27/2019 10:12am
The report came out today by California Energy Commission on why gas prices are more than $1 gallon/higher than the rest of the country (refinery outages...
The report came out today by California Energy Commission on why gas prices are more than $1 gallon/higher than the rest of the country (refinery outages, taxes and possible market manipulation).
Interestingly it says "name brand" stations like Chevron charge much higher prices even though their gas is pretty much the same quality: https://www.documentcloud.org/documents/6015285-CEC-MEMO-Gasoline-Price…

What they don't tell you is thatr there is a different blend of gasoline required for use in California than the rest of the nation. This is a major contributing factor to the price differential betwen Ca and the rest of the country.
harescrambled
Fantasy
1992nd
5/27/2019 10:45am
Here in ca it's done through our yearly cost of vehicle tags.
According to ABC10, 43.6% of DMV fees goes to local governments, and 12.7% goes to state higways.
ABC10.com Ca DMV fee breakdown

Motor fuel taxes are also used in California for roads and other transportation infrastructure.

bvm111
5/27/2019 5:20pm
1. This is a California thing so who really cares?
2. For the people that think EV will save the planet I’ll just leave this photo of a lithium mine for you to ponder your actual tangible destruction of the earth while you drink from a paper straw while wearing hemp sandals as you smear patchouli oil on your nipples.

Just remember there is no such thing as clean energy!

oldblood
5/27/2019 5:35pm
bvm111 wrote:
1. This is a California thing so who really cares? 2. For the people that think EV will save the planet I’ll just leave this photo...
2. For the people that think EV will save the planet I’ll just leave this photo of a lithium mine for you to ponder your actual tangible destruction of the earth while you drink from a paper straw while wearing hemp sandals as you smear patchouli oil on your nipples.

Maybe they can use the hole in the ground to bury the old batteries some day.
Jrewing
5/28/2019 1:51am
Again, too many Chunts on the earth.
99% of the world population dies and there’s still 80,000,000 people left...
just James
5/28/2019 4:59am
bvm111 wrote:
1. This is a California thing so who really cares? 2. For the people that think EV will save the planet I’ll just leave this photo...

Is digging a hole in the dirt considered "destroying the planet"?
Um, it's a hole in the dirt, who cares?
Zacka 161
Fantasy
2067th
5/28/2019 5:49am
Graybeard wrote:
What I learned in this thread: Environmentalists are REALLY bad a math. And have logic issues. Pro EV-Only people have never worked on a farm or...
What I learned in this thread:
Environmentalists are REALLY bad a math. And have logic issues.
Pro EV-Only people have never worked on a farm or in agriculture.
California is California. (Think: Dean is Dean).
Tesla / Musk are going broke.
God Bless Texas!

Zacka 161 wrote:
Clearly you didnt actually read any of the posts, just skimmed the rebuttals... Im 100 percent pro EV-Only (in cities), pro Hybrid only everywhere else until...

Im 100 percent pro EV-Only (in cities), pro Hybrid only everywhere else until electric recharge is fast and as prevelant as gas stations.... And in 20 years it very likely will be

Tesla is going broke, which is his bad business management, but has prove electric cars and that people want them... So maybe check out where every other manufacturer is going and developing before you use this as a sign to be anti EV.

Alta proved the viability and desire for a quality electric motocross bike, however IMO the inability to compete in Pro or Am cost it dearly... How will that change moving forward? Honda will let you know.
Graybeard wrote:
Zac, you’re trying too hard to push your agenda, my friend. I’ve been on the frontlines of the environmental battlefield since the 1980s, up and down...
Zac, you’re trying too hard to push your agenda, my friend. I’ve been on the frontlines of the environmental battlefield since the 1980s, up and down the coast of California, in the toughest APCDs in the state. I was into alternative fuel solutions in the 1970s (look up Gerald Schaflander and his Hy-Fuel—really caught my attention as a teen ager) but the environmental movement isn’t about clean air, clean fuel, better technology, etc., it’s about a different type of power. The power to control others’ lives.

But no one in all the posts above limited the ev only to the cities, Tesla going broke is not simply brushed aside as you try to, and I looked at buying an Alta, and will most likely buy the Honda when it comes out, as long as I have CHOICES to buy whatever I want. If the industry tried to force E bikes down my throat, I’d stick with my 2-strokes and 4-strokes just to take a stance.

I love freedom.
I like how people try and say clean energy is there to control peoples lives - in a lot of places you can get a rebate to go solar and essentially have more freedom. Than being plugged in to father coal.

I like how people think clean energy is about control when their dirty energy lobbies the shit out of their elected government to keep their tax cuts, permits, rebates, etc etc etc... That IS power, That IS control.

I’m saying that a Clearly defined target should be set to make cities EV only in X amount for years and for a sustainable national network of chargers using majority renewables should be set up. America lives under the thumb of the oil companies, yet think it is ‘freedom’. Just take a look how many ex lobbyists make up the cabinet.... and compare that to the amount of scientists or experts in their field... it’s startling. Why?? Because money buys control and influence...

The problem with comparing it to the roll out of petrol stations is that cars preventing a massive leap forward in user experience and productivity over horses. EV has very little end user experience change, although in saying that Self Driving cars will be a leap forward as significant as the Automobile...

Zacka 161
Fantasy
2067th
5/28/2019 5:54am
Zacka 161 wrote:
There are many reasons why your argument is very typically flawed. Number 1 economy of scale, even if the grid didnt go green, the powerplants are...

Number 1 economy of scale, even if the grid didnt go green, the powerplants are far more efficient at energy production than individual vehicles. So make every vehicle electric and continue to add coal powerplants and overall emissions go down.

Saying 'we burn coal for everything so dont change anything' is very patently ridiculous.

An intelligent person would say 'we burn coal for everything and have done for a long ass time, maybe its time to update to a more efficient technology, we also used to use carrier pigeons to send messages, and that was replaced, and planes mostly replaced trains for long distance transport and hey maybe life can move on from innefficient, dirty, expensive, heavily subsidised, outdated electricity production'
All the examples you used for modern replacements actually pollute more than the things they replaced and require more fossil fuels to manufacture, but maybe I’m...
All the examples you used for modern replacements actually pollute more than the things they replaced and require more fossil fuels to manufacture, but maybe I’m not an intelligent person. ?
Oh yeah you are 100% correct and that is why people are looking to take inventions that changed the world (transport) and reduce its impact on the natural world.

Nobody is saying, hey let’s go back to the Stone Age. They are saying, let’s make what we have now better while also improving the user experience and reducing the countries dependence on fossil fuels.

Zacka 161
Fantasy
2067th
5/28/2019 6:05am
KDXGarage wrote:
Would you be OK with an air wall, so that the American air can stay in America, and the bad air from China can be kept...
Would you be OK with an air wall, so that the American air can stay in America, and the bad air from China can be kept out?

Sorry to stoop down to where it makes sense to you.

Good luck to us all with CARB.
Air, pollution and climate are all very different things.

Bad air and direct pollution is making people sick... regardless of your belief in climate change this we can all agree on, and why it’s important to clean up the air.

That’s why you wouldn’t suck on the end of your KDK muffler while it’s running, it would make you sick. Will your 20 minutes ride on your KDX the immediate air worse for you? No. But in a city like New York the thousands of cars do matter for the 8 million people that live there. It’s a direct and Immediate danger for American Citizens that the government has no interest in protecting them from....well not when those that benefit massively financially from it lobby the government to control your government and therefore control you...

But you know, keep derailing it with irrelevant flippancies that just shows your complete and total lack of understanding.

kkawboy14
5/28/2019 6:11am Edited Date/Time 5/28/2019 6:13am
The problem is there is no local anything and people want what they want when they want it!

I want a blueberry right now! They aren’t in season here right now! So, go to China and get me one and ship it back here to Texas!

Shipping and trucking of products around the world is the largest of all problems.
Zacka 161
Fantasy
2067th
5/28/2019 6:33am
kkawboy14 wrote:
The problem is there is no local anything and people want what they want when they want it! I want a blueberry right now! They aren’t...
The problem is there is no local anything and people want what they want when they want it!

I want a blueberry right now! They aren’t in season here right now! So, go to China and get me one and ship it back here to Texas!

Shipping and trucking of products around the world is the largest of all problems.
100% true and why electric trucks and delivery vehicles should be the first and the easiest to replace.

Planes and Ships are much much harder doe to the necessity to go very very long journeys without ‘refueling’. Trucks in the other hand could use a network, get breaks for charging and reduce maintainence, increase reliability, increased safety and increased comfort for the drivers. It’s really a no brainer.
5/28/2019 6:35am
Zacka 161 wrote:

All the examples you used for modern replacements actually pollute more than the things they replaced and require more fossil fuels to manufacture, but maybe I’m...
Zacka 161 wrote:
Oh yeah you are 100% correct and that is why people are looking to take inventions that changed the world (transport) and reduce its impact on...
Oh yeah you are 100% correct and that is why people are looking to take inventions that changed the world (transport) and reduce its impact on the natural world.

Nobody is saying, hey let’s go back to the Stone Age. They are saying, let’s make what we have now better while also improving the user experience and reducing the countries dependence on fossil fuels.

The uk essentially is going back to the stone age. By burning hardwood for energy in the name of renewable energy.
kkawboy14
5/28/2019 6:36am Edited Date/Time 5/28/2019 6:37am
kkawboy14 wrote:
The problem is there is no local anything and people want what they want when they want it! I want a blueberry right now! They aren’t...

Zacka 161 wrote:
100% true and why electric trucks and delivery vehicles should be the first and the easiest to replace. Planes and Ships are much much harder doe...
100% true and why electric trucks and delivery vehicles should be the first and the easiest to replace.

Planes and Ships are much much harder doe to the necessity to go very very long journeys without ‘refueling’. Trucks in the other hand could use a network, get breaks for charging and reduce maintainence, increase reliability, increased safety and increased comfort for the drivers. It’s really a no brainer.
Yep!

Austin Texas where I live is a leader in trying to eat local, buy local supplies and electric everything
just James
5/28/2019 7:01am
Zacka 161 wrote:

Graybeard wrote:
Zac, you’re trying too hard to push your agenda, my friend. I’ve been on the frontlines of the environmental battlefield since the 1980s, up and down...

I love freedom.
Zacka 161 wrote:
I like how people try and say clean energy is there to control peoples lives - in a lot of places you can get a rebate...
I like how people try and say clean energy is there to control peoples lives - in a lot of places you can get a rebate to go solar and essentially have more freedom. Than being plugged in to father coal.

I like how people think clean energy is about control when their dirty energy lobbies the shit out of their elected government to keep their tax cuts, permits, rebates, etc etc etc... That IS power, That IS control.

I’m saying that a Clearly defined target should be set to make cities EV only in X amount for years and for a sustainable national network of chargers using majority renewables should be set up. America lives under the thumb of the oil companies, yet think it is ‘freedom’. Just take a look how many ex lobbyists make up the cabinet.... and compare that to the amount of scientists or experts in their field... it’s startling. Why?? Because money buys control and influence...

The problem with comparing it to the roll out of petrol stations is that cars preventing a massive leap forward in user experience and productivity over horses. EV has very little end user experience change, although in saying that Self Driving cars will be a leap forward as significant as the Automobile...

"You can get a rebate to go solar".
Where do you think that rebate comes from? Is it that magic government money that falls from the sky?
kkawboy14
5/28/2019 7:11am
Zacka 161 wrote:
Oh yeah you are 100% correct and that is why people are looking to take inventions that changed the world (transport) and reduce its impact on...

The uk essentially is going back to the stone age. By burning hardwood for energy in the name of renewable energy.
The UK is actually purchasing hardwoods in America, shipping it to Europe to burn!
BobKerr
5/28/2019 7:18am Edited Date/Time 5/28/2019 7:30am
jeffro503 wrote:
That idiot chick is living in la-la land. Before you actually ban something....it might be wise to have a viable and logical replacement. And just like...
That idiot chick is living in la-la land. Before you actually ban something....it might be wise to have a viable and logical replacement. And just like NY , if you tax the shit out of people....guess what?.....They leave. We are all for clean air and so forth , but Christ this isn't the land of rainbow's and unicorn's and we can't get to our jobs on flying fucking carpet's!
Motoxdoc wrote:
The writing is on the wall, ICE’s will go the way of the doe-doe bird (sp?). Honda sees it... The sooner you except this, the less...
The writing is on the wall, ICE’s will go the way of the doe-doe bird (sp?). Honda sees it... The sooner you except this, the less chance you’ll need therapy!
As for your arbitrary complaint about taxes, I just moved to Illinois where they don’t like to. I will promise you the people here pay more in car repairs hitting potholes then they would if they each paid a little more in taxes. Every day I see 6-8 firemen panhandling on a busy street corner....I kid you not! Their electrical grid is as old as BobbyM and I don’t even want to know about the condition of their drinking and waste water treatmen! You can complain all you want about taxes and progress....or embrace how they are related and focus on optimizing both for your communities benefits.
Btw, what does phasing out ICE’s for electric have to do with rainbows, unicorns and jobs? Are you worried about putting the coal miners back underground?....are you worried about the oil industry’s bottom line?Huh People will always fight progress...
jeffro503 wrote:
I am not against clean energy or vehicle's that are battery powered. What I said was , before you just ban something , you better have...
I am not against clean energy or vehicle's that are battery powered. What I said was , before you just ban something , you better have a viable replacement. That doesn't mean just inventing it , it means being able to make it so people can afford it , is easily available and cost worthy. Right now , electric power is NOT that! And again , I'm all for anything that could help clean this planet up , but until it's actually 100% ready to take over , ICE will still rule the street's. Just one out of probably 10,000 example's here.....but I drive big extended cargo van's for my construction work. I have to have that! There isn't even an option for an electric vehicle out there for me , or the thousands upon thousand's of other contractor's that use them. What about logging truck , cement trucks , dump trucks , ship's , airplane's , train's.......so where I'm going? There is nothing out there right now that can / will replace them. Sure.......we can replace the little beep-beep mom and pop car with a battery operated one.........but what about everything else?
Diesel engines will remain the power source in class 8 trucks for MANY years. The battery technology will have to take HUGE steps forward before electric trucks will begin to replace diesel trucks.
KDXGarage
5/28/2019 7:36am
Thank you to AUS guy to come preach in a CARB thread.

Look to your northern neighbors in India, China, etc. concerning MASSIVE pollution before yet again complaining about the USA as being the bad guy.
Zacka 161
Fantasy
2067th
5/28/2019 7:49am
KDXGarage wrote:
Thank you to AUS guy to come preach in a CARB thread. Look to your northern neighbors in India, China, etc. concerning MASSIVE pollution before yet...
Thank you to AUS guy to come preach in a CARB thread.

Look to your northern neighbors in India, China, etc. concerning MASSIVE pollution before yet again complaining about the USA as being the bad guy.
Great argument... the art of the whataboutism is right on with this green machine
Zacka 161
Fantasy
2067th
5/28/2019 7:59am
Graybeard wrote:

I love freedom.
Zacka 161 wrote:
I like how people try and say clean energy is there to control peoples lives - in a lot of places you can get a rebate...

just James wrote:
"You can get a rebate to go solar". Where do you think that rebate comes from? Is it that magic government money that falls from the...
"You can get a rebate to go solar".
Where do you think that rebate comes from? Is it that magic government money that falls from the sky?
Cutting taxes for big oil companies is taking money from government also... but people are somehow ok with that...

Where does that many come from? Well directly from the people to the multinational corporations who lobby to pay virtully no tax. So taking money from YOU and sending it overseas.... versus taking money from YOU (in taxes) and re investing it in YOU (in helping citizens a construct personal renewables power generators).

It’s really a no brainer what is better for the country...

But freedom lovers seem happy to be ruled by faceless multinationals and lobbyists that run you government and therefor run your country... is it different anywhere else? I don’t know but ignoring it is competent ignorant.

But I would hope a government re invested in its people rather than be puppets of whichever corporation ‘donates’. a solar rebate serves the peoaple a oil industry tax cuts takes money from the people.

Again it’s a no brainer.

Post a reply to: CARB chief threatens to ban internal combustion engines

The Latest