CANARD 2013 SX Champ- TC you can do it! Villo knows ;)

velocitygear
11/4/2012 6:16pm Edited Date/Time 11/20/2012 9:27pm
Just putting my personal favorite on the line for 2013. As we all know, this sport is as much mental as anything and if I could say one thing to Trey; you're one of the few to take a title from Villo, possibly the only one... if you're not including titles that slipped away due to injury.

Obviously, there are other contenders but Trey has done it before! Put the injuries and accidents behind you, not another thought! If Trey comes out in 2013 like he did when he took Villo';s 250sx title; well that's the Trey I want to see....

YOU CAN DO IT!!!!!
|
TerryK
11/4/2012 6:39pm
Nice, if not obvious cast.
velocitygear
11/4/2012 7:09pm Edited Date/Time 11/4/2012 7:10pm
[img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/users/64/photos/11620/s780_627139548_1208678723.jpg?1294272178[/img]
NICE! That's what I'm talking about! Nothing against Villo, I just think it's time for Canard...

It;s funny; when I think of the Villo and Canard 250 SX title, my brain flashes the above image!! Just an ANIMAL!!

You can't ride like that, playing it safe, thinking about the past or what could happen. You ARE the JUGGERNAUT TC...

The Shop

mx757
11/4/2012 7:12pm
I would love to see Canard up there with a shot at the title. If he can stay healthy I think he has as much of a shot as anyone else.
velocitygear
11/4/2012 7:13pm Edited Date/Time 11/4/2012 7:14pm
..THE JUGGERNAUT

observer
11/4/2012 7:17pm Edited Date/Time 11/4/2012 7:20pm
That would definitely be a "comeback of the year" award.
Love Trey....but that's a stretch I'm afraid. If he was to finish in top 5 in the SX series, that would be quit the success story! But hey....anything can happen.
Drtbykr
11/4/2012 7:21pm
A wise person once said, "to finish first, first you must finish".
TDeath21
11/4/2012 7:32pm Edited Date/Time 11/4/2012 7:32pm
Riders Villopoto has been beaten by for a championship:

Langston, Canard, Stewart, Reed, Dungey.
tobz
11/4/2012 7:34pm
I just wish for him to be healthy for the whole year, regardless of where he finishes.
velocitygear
11/4/2012 7:37pm Edited Date/Time 11/4/2012 7:40pm
the odd's aren't in his favor but that's no different than when he stole the 250 title. It's impossilbe or unlikely UNTIL it happens; as simple as that.. Wink

I believe anything is possible (within the fundamental physical laws that we have no choice but to abide by)..

Remember the backflip Wink

the difference is, Canard has done it- STRAIGHT UP!!

I just wish for him to be healthy for the whole year, regardless of where he finishes. "

I think that's a given, how about healthy and 2013 SX champ... that's my wish for TC..
velocitygear
11/4/2012 7:47pm
TDeath21 wrote:

Are you including the INJURIES? I'm talking FULL season, no injuries...
sharkey
11/4/2012 8:14pm
[img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/users/64/photos/11620/s780_627139548_1208678723.jpg?1294272178[/img]
that always my thought too
peelout
11/4/2012 8:21pm
TDeath21 wrote:

Langston?
fader418
11/4/2012 8:32pm
I would love to see him win. I just pray that he doesn't get injured...
velocitygear
11/4/2012 8:34pm
can't say I know who's beat Villo exactly, so sue me Wink

that's not really the point; in terms of dismantling Villo when he's the Man to beat; I can't think of a better example than Canard...
D702
11/4/2012 8:35pm
My family and I have been cheering for Trey since 2008 and this year will be no different. Never under estimate him.
TDeath21
11/4/2012 8:42pm
TDeath21 wrote:

Don't all championships last the FULL season? Staying injury free is just as important as corner speed, bike set up, getting a good start, or hitting that rhythm section.
bd
11/4/2012 8:52pm
RV2 is the favorite to win the title. With that said, Canard winning the title would not surprise me. I hope Canard wins it.
velocitygear
11/4/2012 8:55pm
TDeath21 wrote:

TDeath21 wrote:
Don't all championships last the FULL season? Staying injury free is just as important as corner speed, bike set up, getting a good start, or hitting...
Don't all championships last the FULL season? Staying injury free is just as important as corner speed, bike set up, getting a good start, or hitting that rhythm section.
Sure and I'm a defender of that as well. However, when it comes to beating Villopoto in SX I can't consider Dungey's Championship, sure he's the SX champion and well deserved but he did not beat Villopoto in the same way TC beat Villo...
savvy....
TDeath21
11/4/2012 9:03pm
TDeath21 wrote:
Don't all championships last the FULL season? Staying injury free is just as important as corner speed, bike set up, getting a good start, or hitting...
Sure and I'm a defender of that as well. However, when it comes to beating Villopoto in SX I can't consider Dungey's Championship, sure he's the...
Sure and I'm a defender of that as well. However, when it comes to beating Villopoto in SX I can't consider Dungey's Championship, sure he's the SX champion and well deserved but he did not beat Villopoto in the same way TC beat Villo...
savvy....
So Dungey being 12 points ahead of Villopoto with 4 rounds left when Villopoto broke his leg means you can't consider Dungey's championship?
velocitygear
11/4/2012 9:14pm Edited Date/Time 11/4/2012 9:15pm
TDeath21 wrote:
Sure and I'm a defender of that as well. However, when it comes to beating Villopoto in SX I can't consider Dungey's Championship, sure he's the...
savvy....
TDeath21 wrote:
So Dungey being 12 points ahead of Villopoto with 4 rounds left when Villopoto broke his leg means you can't consider Dungey's championship?
Unfortunately, not in the same manner as TC and Villo. I cannot recall that entire year. Didn't Villo have other issues?

If Villo didn't break, it is MY OPINION, that he would have won the title.. AGAIN that's JUST MY OPINION...

Don't get me wrong; I think Dungey is awesome, I just don't see him taking it to Villo. Not that he can't, I'm just rooting for CANARD!!!
Husqerdo
11/4/2012 9:16pm
tobz wrote:
I just wish for him to be healthy for the whole year, regardless of where he finishes.
This is what Trey fans should really wish for, instead every year when he comes back they are calling him for a title. Honestly I have never ever seen a group of more delusional fans in my life. I just hope the kid can grab a few podiums and finish the series with out being maimed, even that is a stretch.
velocitygear
11/4/2012 9:24pm Edited Date/Time 11/4/2012 9:34pm
tobz wrote:
Husqerdo wrote:
This is what Trey fans should really wish for, instead every year when he comes back they are calling him for a title. Honestly I have...
This is what Trey fans should really wish for, instead every year when he comes back they are calling him for a title. Honestly I have never ever seen a group of more delusional fans in my life. I just hope the kid can grab a few podiums and finish the series with out being maimed, even that is a stretch.
I think you're a little to trigger happy! delusional! Not being maimed is a stretch; talk about delusional.

Canard races to win, he's not out there to just do laps. God for bid someone actually throws some good thoughts and hopes for their preferred rider.

I guess it would have better in your eyes to hope TC gets a 20th and is safe! I can guarantee you, that won't make him happy. You don't ride like TC or Villo by settling!!! or playing it safe.

and how long do you think HONDA would keep him as a factory rider without PERFORMANCE!!! These manufacturers don't care about the riders; unless they think they can win. Then once they can't win, they're toast!

Lastly, it's TC's fault that I made this prediction Wink If he didn't take the 250sx title like he had, there would be no discussion.
Husqerdo
11/4/2012 9:34pm Edited Date/Time 11/4/2012 9:36pm
tobz wrote:
Husqerdo wrote:
This is what Trey fans should really wish for, instead every year when he comes back they are calling him for a title. Honestly I have...
I think you're a little to trigger happy! delusional! Not being maimed is a stretch; talk about delusional. Canard races to win, he's not out there...
I think you're a little to trigger happy! delusional! Not being maimed is a stretch; talk about delusional.

Canard races to win, he's not out there to just do laps. God for bid someone actually throws some good thoughts and hopes for their preferred rider.

I guess it would have better in your eyes to hope TC gets a 20th and is safe! I can guarantee you, that won't make him happy. You don't ride like TC or Villo by settling!!! or playing it safe.

and how long do you think HONDA would keep him as a factory rider without PERFORMANCE!!! These manufacturers don't care about the riders; unless they think they can win. Then once they can't win, they're toast!

Lastly, it's TC's fault that I made this prediction Wink If he didn't take the 250sx title like he had, there would be no discussion.
Canard has all the talent in the world, but he has squandered it by doing the exact things you hope he does (not settling). He needs to race him self back into shape (something I am not sure he is capable of anymore), and not have delusions of grandeur like he has had (and his fans have had) in his years in the 450 class. I would rather have him settle for a respectable position at the end of the season then going all out and getting injured again (probably ending his career). I just want him to stay safe and race within his abilities at the given time.
If you think "maimed" isn't a stretch ask Ryan Morris....
BR_HERO
11/4/2012 9:35pm
That would be one hell of a story. Wish Trey the best.
velocitygear
11/4/2012 9:39pm Edited Date/Time 11/4/2012 9:41pm
Husqerdo wrote:
I think you're a little to trigger happy! delusional! Not being maimed is a stretch; talk about delusional. Canard races to win, he's not out there...

Husqerdo wrote:
Canard has all the talent in the world, but he has squandered it by doing the exact things you hope he does (not settling). He needs...
Canard has all the talent in the world, but he has squandered it by doing the exact things you hope he does (not settling). He needs to race him self back into shape (something I am not sure he is capable of anymore), and not have delusions of grandeur like he has had (and his fans have had) in his years in the 450 class. I would rather have him settle for a respectable position at the end of the season then going all out and getting injured again (probably ending his career). I just want him to stay safe and race within his abilities at the given time.
I can completely agree; the problem I see with this scenario is that it leads to more injuries. Trying to play it safe and just finish the season can get you in trouble IN MY OPINION....

Like I want TC to get hurt; obviously my hopes and intentions would be 180 degrees opposite of that...
Husqerdo
11/4/2012 9:44pm

Husqerdo wrote:
Canard has all the talent in the world, but he has squandered it by doing the exact things you hope he does (not settling). He needs...
I can completely agree; the problem I see with this scenario is that it leads to more injuries. Trying to play it safe and just finish...
I can completely agree; the problem I see with this scenario is that it leads to more injuries. Trying to play it safe and just finish the season can get you in trouble IN MY OPINION....

Like I want TC to get hurt; obviously my hopes and intentions would be 180 degrees opposite of that...
Then don't expect (or call) Trey to win a title coming off an horrible injury, we both have our opinions i just feel mine is more realistic and yours is more "Fan Driven". I hope the best for Trey and i know he will gain momentum through out SX and if he stays healthy through SX he will be a title threat for outdoors .
elmo
11/4/2012 9:51pm
I got a good laugh out of this photo. Looking forward to seeing a healthy Canard come A1.

Post a reply to: CANARD 2013 SX Champ- TC you can do it! Villo knows ;)

The Latest