CA 2 stroke ban

1975api2488
1/10/2022 11:00pm Edited Date/Time 1/10/2022 11:05pm
I don’t ride my race/ track bike in the desert or on trails like Troy meadows etc. I don’t register my bikes either, stopped paying these jerks a long time ago, plan non op.
I have never been asked to show a reg sticker in ocotillo wells, but glamis you will get caught.

It’s a bunch of trail riders , riding race bikes on trails,
What’s the big deal, just do what I did. Buy a Ktm 350/500 exc put a vortex and pipe on it desmog it. Tons of hp and as light as a crf450 r
50 state emission sticker
Done. Jap manufacturing is way behind, never put the money into the bikes, there dual sports all suck and are over weight.
All the trail riders can do that if buy a xr80 or what ever they are now.
Or buy an older bike a 2006 yz125 or 250 with kyb sss is as good as any new 2022 2T bike you can buy today.
California carb sucks and targets small engines and dirt bikes but we all know that’s not what causes the issue.
It’s a joke , there’s to many damn people in this state. Population is the issue.
My house has hit 1.4 mil at 49 I’m close to retirement. I will move from here at some point but The weather sucks ass every where else

I ride year round here
All you other suckers sit and look at your dirt bikes in the garage half the year
Fuck that

1975api2488
1/11/2022 6:43pm
TrailMaker wrote:
Just ride at night. Make them work to catch you....
If you ride in glamis you get hassled but I hate deep sand
I like hard pack.
They did this same shit with diesel box trucks
I own a company that does concert production
We had to sell all our trucks that ran fine. For nothing
As they would not register 2011 or older non def trucks
I got $0 for them and had to buy used trucks.
This law made a POS truck worth big money 2013 150k miles $50k
The sensors in the exhaust break every other day.

If you goto glamis or ocotillo wells every poser on a dirt bike is riding a race bike kxf, crf, rmz, yzf they don’t know how to ride them , to much bike and will never race. Carbs chart shows 6% of race bikes are raced and 7% are used for track practice.
This is what they are after . They want these dip shits riding xr trail bikes.
They want manufacturers to build bikes like Ktm exc
Jap bikes only offer race bikes with any kinda power
Ktm is far ahead
Bradshaw Fan
1/11/2022 6:57pm
The only way things will change in Ca, is if Google, Apple, Facebook and all the big social media platforms get tired of Gavin Newsom. Seeing how they pay him big money to leave them alone nothing will change. Ca is a lost cause, Nevada and Idaho are the next best places. Ca will come back but it will take a while and the illegal immigrants may have taken it over by then. My opinion

The Shop

Post a reply to: CA 2 stroke ban

The Latest