C.P. is a God Damn machine!

pie8man
6/28/2010 11:28am
You have to promise that you will not 1099 me on the $5 you pay me.... I hate paying taxes on my gambling winnings.
Masonry
6/28/2010 11:32am
pie8man wrote:
So let me get this straight. You will only take part one of the bet and with the "if he doesn't crash clause" No bet son...
So let me get this straight. You will only take part one of the bet and with the "if he doesn't crash clause"

No bet son. Crashing is part of the game, especially his game.
Masonry wrote:
You are trying to say that all these guys have the speed to run with him. Apparently you don't have that much faith in your argument.
pie8man wrote:
It is you that lacks the faith sir. I am saying he will not win every moto period. Whether he gets beat straight up or gets...
It is you that lacks the faith sir. I am saying he will not win every moto period. Whether he gets beat straight up or gets pushed to the point of crashing he will not win every moto.

You are saying that if he crashes the bet is off. That is the part where you lack the faith.

Very simple for $5, no clauses he will not win every moto he enters this season in MX competition.

Are you in or out?
My official position is this:

A healthy James Stewart is by far the fastest rider in the world. He also makes some bad decisions like feeling the need to win races by a minute when he doesn't need to and that leads to crashes. He is crash prone but that doesn't mean he can't back it down and still be quite a bit faster than the next guy.

The bet is on. It doesn't matter if he crashes and wins or if he doesn't win by 30 seconds. I believe that he will win every moto he enters and you don't.

pie8man
6/28/2010 11:36am Edited Date/Time 6/28/2010 11:36am
Masonry-"I believe that he will win every moto he enters and you don't."

That is exactly right.

It's on.
loftyair
6/28/2010 11:55am
Masonry wrote:
Brett Metcalfe, Trey Canard, and especially Ryan Dungey think otherwise.
loftyair wrote:
2 of those 3 are not in the lites, how are you comparing them with canard? I wasn't thinking about metty, but dungey, reed, villo, grant...
2 of those 3 are not in the lites, how are you comparing them with canard? I wasn't thinking about metty, but dungey, reed, villo, grant, alessi, and some others will be fast and consistent enough to fluster the frenchy.
http://retrieverman.files.wordpress.com/2009/07/fierce-chihuahua.jpg?w=…
or
http://4urpets.files.wordpress.com/2008/06/cajun-3.jpg?w=300&h=225
we shall see
Masonry wrote:
I appologize. I should have explained myself. Those are three riders who all seemed to have more trouble in the lites class than they currently are...
I appologize. I should have explained myself. Those are three riders who all seemed to have more trouble in the lites class than they currently are or did in the 450 class.
truth....good point. Let's make them race, then we will know! haha

The Shop

pie8man
6/28/2010 12:05pm
Masonry=Hard surface wall usually constructed of block and mortar.
Nothing personal.... I'm just saying it's a little ironic and it makes me laugh.
pilotdude
6/28/2010 12:06pm
Masonry wrote:
My official position is this: A healthy James Stewart is by far the fastest rider in the world. He also makes some bad decisions like feeling...

A healthy James Stewart is by far the fastest rider in the world. He also makes some bad decisions like feeling the need to win races by a minute when he doesn't need to and that leads to crashes. He is crash prone but that doesn't mean he can't back it down and still be quite a bit faster than the next guy.

The bet is on. It doesn't matter if he crashes and wins or if he doesn't win by 30 seconds. I believe that he will win every moto he enters and you don't.

I love how you Stewart worshipers don't include the fact that he bends his body into pretzels ever second year. Tell me, did he win the SX championship this year, oh Stewart worshiper? In 6 years of outdoor national championships on the big bikes, he has 1 championship to his name. Whether it's faster riders, injuries, or too busy filming bad reality shows, your idol is 1 for 6-hardly impressive. Yet you go on and on about him. Pathetic.

Masonry
6/28/2010 12:08pm
Masonry wrote:
My official position is this: A healthy James Stewart is by far the fastest rider in the world. He also makes some bad decisions like feeling...

pilotdude wrote:
I love how you Stewart worshipers don't include the fact that he bends his body into pretzels ever second year. Tell me, did he win the...
I love how you Stewart worshipers don't include the fact that he bends his body into pretzels ever second year. Tell me, did he win the SX championship this year, oh Stewart worshiper? In 6 years of outdoor national championships on the big bikes, he has 1 championship to his name. Whether it's faster riders, injuries, or too busy filming bad reality shows, your idol is 1 for 6-hardly impressive. Yet you go on and on about him. Pathetic.

Take reading class.

and my favorite rider is Chad Reed.
Masonry
6/28/2010 12:10pm
pie8man wrote:
Nothing personal.... I'm just saying it's a little ironic and it makes me laugh.
What if I'm just right? Am I supposed to change my position because you are trying to convince yourself otherwise?
jeffro503
6/28/2010 12:16pm
Masonry wrote:

pilotdude wrote:
I love how you Stewart worshipers don't include the fact that he bends his body into pretzels ever second year. Tell me, did he win the...

Pilot...you hit the head of that nail so precise it's unreal! Actually I never thought of that way either until just now. In all honesty....it really goes to show you how tough the outdoor stuff really is....and how Dominant RC was!

I dig James and the way he rides.....But 1 for 6 really friggin' sucks for a guy who is "supposed to be" the fastest guy on the planet.
Masonry
6/28/2010 12:19pm
Your location in the northwest tell me you are Villopoto fans. He is more of a cart wheeler than James at this point.
jeffro503
6/28/2010 12:42pm
Masonry wrote:
Your location in the northwest tell me you are Villopoto fans. He is more of a cart wheeler than James at this point.
HAHA!!...yeah Riiiight! what were the first couple years like for James on the big bikes? Never seen anyone wreck so hard and so many times.
Tiki
Fantasy
1670th
6/28/2010 12:42pm
loftyair wrote:
There is no doubt CP is fast, but I just think he will be frustrated when he gets pushed around a bit.
Tiki wrote:
I agree. We saw last year against Dungey he can be flustered. This year he has been able to get his way. Josh Grant, Reed, Townley...
I agree. We saw last year against Dungey he can be flustered. This year he has been able to get his way. Josh Grant, Reed, Townley Dungey and RV plus the rest of the seasoned suspects will provide some work for him. I wont say he will not get a win, just saying it wont be as easy for him.
Masonry wrote:
There are more wild and aggressive riders in the lites class. Trey Canard proved that this year.
Wild vs Pushy are two different animals. You can get around a wild rider, a pushy one will fight you for it.
pie8man
6/28/2010 12:59pm
pie8man wrote:
Masonry wrote:
What if I'm just right? Am I supposed to change my position because you are trying to convince yourself otherwise?
Masonry, If you are right you'll get $5. Honestly I do not want to see him wad it up, I want him out there but the odds for him and any racer get significantly worse every moto he rides. No one here can responsibly argue that he lacks the speed and desire to come out and win every race. I just think it will not be easy, he will be challenged and his response will be the same as it has always been, he will go faster and if that is not fast enough he will keep pushing until he wins or crashes.
M-M
4/3/2011 2:24pm
Masonry wrote:
Stewart
Villopoto/Pourcel
Dungey

That's how it would play out
M-M wrote:
+
Weimer
Canard

?

Masonry wrote:
Weimer and Canard aren't on that level
Need a spade?
TbonesPop
Fantasy
405th
4/3/2011 2:41pm
Masonry wrote:
Stewart
Villopoto/Pourcel
Dungey

That's how it would play out
M-M wrote:
+
Weimer
Canard

?

Masonry wrote:
Canard IS on that level (every bit of it) - IIRC he took the 'ship last year over CP, Weimer outdoors isn't there yet.

This field of riders is so deep, it's incredible. no way JS7 would have gone 24-0 with this group of talent (24-0 is/was impressive, but the field was pretty weak looking back in hindsight).
Switch
4/3/2011 2:48pm
M-M wrote:
+
Weimer
Canard

?

Masonry wrote:
M-M wrote:
Need a spade?
So you dig up a 9 month old thread to take a cheap shot??
M-M
4/3/2011 2:53pm
Yeah. What's your problem.
ZC35
4/3/2011 4:17pm Edited Date/Time 4/3/2011 4:22pm
Masonry wrote:
Canard is crushing it right now and will continue to do so through the outdoor season
mrquick
4/3/2011 10:12pm
Canard happens to be better outdoors than he is at supercross...he came from 55 points down to dust off the frenchman ( CP) yet he's not on the" big boy" level in motocross...I laugh at some of the stuff that gets typed in here.

Post a reply to: C.P. is a God Damn machine!

The Latest