Button/Ferry on the Pulpmx Show Tonight

Related:
Create New Tag

2/7/2011 12:27 PM

Presented by BTOSports.com

Button and Ferry on the Pulpmx Show Tonight

This week on the Pulpmx Show presented by BTOSports.com, hosts Steve Matthes and Kenny Watson will talk about the race in Anaheim, whether or not Kenny is too hard on his rider Chris Blose and have some guests on as well.

Former factory rider Jimmy Button has a monumental task coming up in a couple of weeks as he attempts to bicycle from San Diego to Daytona in support of Miles for Miracles charity. We’ll have Jimmy on the show to talk about how to support him as well as his thoughts on the season so far.

We can already hear the groaning out there now about another appearance from Tim Ferry on the show but we thought we’d get Red Dog on the show to talk about what he thinks of the season so far. Also Ferry will tell us what’s going on with his guy Trey Canard.

The one and only, Tits Legendary will be in-studio to read the MX news and be a sounding board for the Matthes and Watson. If you’re on Twitter and have a question for the show, ask him @titslegendary and he’ll do his best to get it on the air.

What you’ll want to do is log-in to Pulpmx.com at 6PM PST/9PM EST and click on the Pulpmx Show banner. That will take you to the media player where you can increase your moto knowledge. As usual, you can call in at anytime during the show to talk to the guest or the hosts at 702-586-PULP (7857).

Thanks to our sponsor BTOSports.com. BTOSports.com is your #1 source for motocross gear and accessories with Free Shipping WORLDWIDE. Visit BTO today so you can get out and ride!

The Pulpmx show is also brought to you by JGRMX.com, FMF Racing, Kicker, X-Brand goggles and O’Neal

Photo

|

Mathis is getting weeded out of the pro pits one team at a time he and his almighty will be outsiders soon.

2/7/2011 2:29 PM

Sounds like a good show, i will be listening.
I read last week, on your twitter, that you guys were going to have Denny Stephenson on also, he couldnt make it?

|

2/7/2011 3:14 PM

Sounds good....
What happened to Denny being on?
I thought I read in Racerhead that Denny was going to be on the show Monday?

|

2/7/2011 3:17 PM

How do I get a shot at reading the latest in MX news?

|

How's My Posting?

Call 1-800-VITALMX

**Voted top 50 most prolific forum posters for 2016**

2/7/2011 4:44 PM

Premix had some great questions for Button Fly last time he was on. Good moto conversation.

|

2/7/2011 5:36 PM

25 min to show time, added Jbone and Tony Alessi as well tonight. Should be a good one!

|

Mathis is getting weeded out of the pro pits one team at a time he and his almighty will be outsiders soon.

2/7/2011 5:41 PM

I'm waiting for Josh Hansen, too.

|

2/7/2011 5:41 PM

Blake wrote:

Premix had some great questions for Button Fly last time he was on. Good moto conversation.

Are you kidding me?

|

#SeelyNation
Twitter @JaridSavoy

2/7/2011 7:22 PM

Didn't Ferry had some anger towards you Steve some time ago? I though you mentioned that was the price for being "journalistic"? smile

|

2/8/2011 1:50 AM

Love the show & it's just my opinion but how about getting some different guests on the show instead of Ferry again & J-Bone again & Tony Alessi again. It's only February and we're already doubling on guests this year. Is that a fair call or should I just be happy that there's a show like this available for free?

|

2/8/2011 5:03 AM

How long before Watson burns down the studio and stomps off. He acted like a 5 year old last night. He has his moments.

|

2/8/2011 5:19 AM

Blake wrote:

Jerk yourself off much?

Tell us about some hotties showing their boobs, while jamming to the pulp show theme song....

PS. I can't wait for you to call in again, and Matthes make fun of you...right in front of you...and you STILL not "get it".

|

The message posted above is most likely my opinion and shouldn't be taken as fact....

2/8/2011 10:17 AM

Blake wrote:

huck wrote:

Jerk yourself off much?

Tell us about some hotties showing their boobs, while jamming to the pulp show theme song....

PS. ...more

HAR! we should start calling him "SnapOn" because he is such a fucking tool.

|

-OC
"Feed The Bull"
Twitter: @ocscottie | Facebook

2/8/2011 11:51 AM

PremixJUNKY never fails to disappoint.

|

2/8/2011 12:09 PM

paul2777 wrote:

Love the show & it's just my opinion but how about getting some different guests on the show instead of Ferry again & ...more

I hear ya
Only, the MX industry is like that. If it wasn´t for Watson, several people wouldn´t be on and vice versa, because they have different friends. RC and Hanny have been butt hurt from Matthes and won´t come on, and others won´t come on because of Kenny.

|

2/8/2011 12:40 PM

Blake wrote:

My jaw sorta hit the floor....

|

I don't trust any "Joined Date" later than 2012