If you like uncle tony's meatballs, you'll love his sausage

Now that's Italian

2/3/2018 7:51 AM

That water cooled CZ is a rare bird.

|

2/3/2018 8:16 AM

philG wrote:

Always wanted to get a look at one of those up close.

|

2/3/2018 8:29 AM

philG wrote:

ATKpilot99 wrote:

Note and take a close look at the Triple Clamps on that bike.

|

“Adhering to 1970’s Standards of Political Correctness”

2/3/2018 8:39 AM

Those clamps are interesting, I lived by the CZ importer, in plainview New York, but I’m digging that 74 pursang with the finned konis, right side shifting and all

|

Now that's Italian

2/3/2018 8:47 AM

Some Sherpas and Alpinas as well. Is that the Rob Wilcox guy ?

|

Kevin Windham‏ @kdub_14

Not 1factory racer hasnt been told that if ucan help teammate out, then do it 4 championship. Few r in a position like MM25 #partofthesport

2/3/2018 8:59 AM

philG wrote:

ATKpilot99 wrote:

Reese95w wrote:

Yeah those are strange. I've seen a pic of one that was converted to upsidedown forks with standard triple clamps. I just would like to see one in person maybe take a ride. I'd probably buy one if I could find it at the right price....I'm a sucker for oddball bikes .

|

2/3/2018 12:18 PM

OH MY GOODNESS!!!! That is quite a collection. I had several the Bultacos in that group. And the Ducati. And.....

Thanks cool cool

|

2/3/2018 1:15 PM

Uncle Tony wrote:

Nice you haven’t raced motocross if you never raced a bultaco

"You haven't raced until you go into the first turn on a Bultaco, try and hit the rear brake and-----nothing----you just clicked the shifter."

Fixed it for ya! blink laughing

|

2/3/2018 3:38 PM

philG wrote:

ATKpilot99 wrote:

Reese95w wrote:

Full wrap cast iron one piece triple clamps. Made for some great not so centralized mass for improved handling. laughing

|

2/3/2018 4:21 PM

Whooaaa.... Something for everyone there!! Not just awesome and rare bikes but looks like memorabilia too. Would love love love to check it out in person. Surprised I didn't see more Hodakas in there with him being in Oregon

|

Positively, absolutely 110% obsessed with anything MOTO.

2/3/2018 4:35 PM

ATKpilot99 wrote:

Reese95w wrote:

newmann wrote:

Full wrap cast iron one piece triple clamps. Made for some great not so centralized mass for improved handling. laughing

Full rap Magnesium you mean. Quite a difference in weight.

|

2/3/2018 5:44 PM

Reese95w wrote:

newmann wrote:

Reese95w wrote:

Geeze Reese, normally I'd defer to you with anything to do with Czech and Iron Curtain bikes, such is (it seems) your devotion to them.

But the CZs of that type I've been near had steel triple clamps of that style .But, not cast iron as Newman said. Maybe some 'works' versions or 'limited edition' clamps were magnesium, but none of the ones I've got near were . Next you'll be saying that swingarm is Aluminium......

|

2/3/2018 6:19 PM

Sweet stuff, nice little collection.

|

2/3/2018 7:13 PM

newmann wrote:

Reese95w wrote:

Bearuno wrote:

Geeze Reese, normally I'd defer to you with anything to do with Czech and Iron Curtain bikes, such is (it seems) your devotion to them.

But the CZs of that type I've been near had steel triple clamps of that style .But, not cast iron as Newman said. Maybe some 'works' versions or 'limited edition' clamps were magnesium, but none of the ones I've got near were . Next you'll be saying that swingarm is Aluminium......

Bearuno:

I stand corrected. Send me a stamped self addressed envelope and I will cheerfully refund your money.

|

2/3/2018 7:22 PM

Better be enough to re-fill my sock drawer!

|

2/3/2018 9:06 PM

Guys a couple hours north of me. Everyone around the area knows avoid him he is a scammer lol. The ads been running for at least six years haha I've seen people freaking out who got ripped off online by that guy, warning posts on every neighboring Craigslist at one point lol

|

when in doubt, pin it out

2/4/2018 5:27 AM

Photo

Bought my first Bultaco ever at the Mecum auction last
week. She sure is pretty.
|

2/4/2018 6:37 AM

Holigan wrote: Photo

Looks like a 72 or 73 250 Pursang. If I could see the underside of the fuel tank (or the serial number) I'd know for sure. Congrats. That is a nice bike.

|

2/4/2018 6:38 AM

gsxr6 wrote:

Guys a couple hours north of me. Everyone around the area knows avoid him he is a scammer lol. The ads been running for at least six years haha I've seen people freaking out who got ripped off online by that guy, warning posts on every neighboring Craigslist at one point lol

thought that was him,,,,avoid like the plague

|

Kevin Windham‏ @kdub_14

Not 1factory racer hasnt been told that if ucan help teammate out, then do it 4 championship. Few r in a position like MM25 #partofthesport

2/4/2018 6:56 AM

Holigan wrote: Photo

Very nice!!! Riding a bultaco is life changing, nice monark sitting next to it, always wanted one

|

Now that's Italian

2/4/2018 5:53 PM

Beautiful bike. My best buddy had one. Sweet Sweet sound. Right side shift?

|

2/4/2018 6:02 PM

Does that bul have the chrome pickle silencer?

|

Now that's Italian