Building My Track

3/19/2019 9:00am
ZM956 wrote:
Looks good! Love seeing the progress man. It would be nice to have some more tracks like these around my part of the state. I may...
Looks good! Love seeing the progress man. It would be nice to have some more tracks like these around my part of the state. I may need to just move down a little further south!
Come visit anytime! Almost all Vital members welcome!
Wade221
3/19/2019 9:39am Edited Date/Time 3/19/2019 9:40am
Easier said than done, my Awesome Aussie Mate! The ground is harder than your boss' head around here. Which is so weird, because I'm exactly 3...
Easier said than done, my Awesome Aussie Mate! The ground is harder than your boss' head around here. Which is so weird, because I'm exactly 3 miles north of North Florida Motocross track which if the owner hadn't brought in tons of Georgia Red it would be a beach sand track.

Anyhow, my tractor can dig, but it's a slow process due to the hardness of the gumbo clay. Plus, I want my track to be pure Georgia Red.

Another thing I learned Sunday...a 450 ridden by a good rider can make some freaking ruts. He went through the 5 or 6 inches of clay in a hurry and got down into the muck in probably six laps or so - but only in the low areas where it is almost perpetually wet. I'm going to have to bring in more clay - which I already knew because I want to build some jumps.
It’s been awhile, and maybe I’m mistaken, but isn’t Dirt Farm fairly sandy/silty, and not much clay? And they’re right down the “street”. Or am too may concussions got me discombobulated?
Preston412
3/19/2019 9:52am
Easier said than done, my Awesome Aussie Mate! The ground is harder than your boss' head around here. Which is so weird, because I'm exactly 3...
Easier said than done, my Awesome Aussie Mate! The ground is harder than your boss' head around here. Which is so weird, because I'm exactly 3 miles north of North Florida Motocross track which if the owner hadn't brought in tons of Georgia Red it would be a beach sand track.

Anyhow, my tractor can dig, but it's a slow process due to the hardness of the gumbo clay. Plus, I want my track to be pure Georgia Red.

Another thing I learned Sunday...a 450 ridden by a good rider can make some freaking ruts. He went through the 5 or 6 inches of clay in a hurry and got down into the muck in probably six laps or so - but only in the low areas where it is almost perpetually wet. I'm going to have to bring in more clay - which I already knew because I want to build some jumps.
Wade221 wrote:
It’s been awhile, and maybe I’m mistaken, but isn’t Dirt Farm fairly sandy/silty, and not much clay? And they’re right down the “street”. Or am too...
It’s been awhile, and maybe I’m mistaken, but isn’t Dirt Farm fairly sandy/silty, and not much clay? And they’re right down the “street”. Or am too may concussions got me discombobulated?
Dirt Farm is mostly clay with a small section of loam.

The Shop

aeffertz
3/19/2019 10:09am
brody wrote:
i would start stripping some of the ground around the track, build all the jumps with the shitty dirt then put a foot of clay on...
i would start stripping some of the ground around the track, build all the jumps with the shitty dirt then put a foot of clay on it.
this is what i did saved me lots in the long run.

also where at in Ga are you i maybe able to get a loader and dozer out there and move some dirt for you guys
Damn, sage advice from the track building, Monster Athlete himself!

Wade221
3/19/2019 10:24am

Wade221 wrote:
It’s been awhile, and maybe I’m mistaken, but isn’t Dirt Farm fairly sandy/silty, and not much clay? And they’re right down the “street”. Or am too...
Preston412 wrote:
Ok. It’s been a long time, just always seem like I remember it being sandy-ish, but now that I think about it, it was more of that “back section” near woods that was sandier, if I recall. At any rate, I’m steering this thread off course... proceed.
ZM956
3/19/2019 10:40am
ZM956 wrote:
Looks good! Love seeing the progress man. It would be nice to have some more tracks like these around my part of the state. I may...
Looks good! Love seeing the progress man. It would be nice to have some more tracks like these around my part of the state. I may need to just move down a little further south!
Come visit anytime! Almost all Vital members welcome!
Sweet! I may have to make that 3 hour drive some time...
3/19/2019 11:48am
Wade221 wrote:
Preston412 wrote:
Wade221 wrote:
Ok. It’s been a long time, just always seem like I remember it being sandy-ish, but now that I think about it, it was more of...
Ok. It’s been a long time, just always seem like I remember it being sandy-ish, but now that I think about it, it was more of that “back section” near woods that was sandier, if I recall. At any rate, I’m steering this thread off course... proceed.
BroWade...you can derail my threads any time. I haven't been to Dirt Farm in a couple years myself, but I too remember it being more sand than anything else. That's not a bad thing, and Tony is a decent human.

What I truly wish is for you to bring your ass here and ride. I'll find you a bike, so don't sweat that.
3/19/2019 11:52am
brody wrote:
i would start stripping some of the ground around the track, build all the jumps with the shitty dirt then put a foot of clay on...
i would start stripping some of the ground around the track, build all the jumps with the shitty dirt then put a foot of clay on it.

also where at in Ga are you i maybe able to get a loader and dozer out there and move some dirt for you guys
aeffertz wrote:
Damn, sage advice from the track building, Monster Athlete himself! [img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2019/03/08/330472/s1600_20190308_134349.jpg[/img]

Ok, I give. What's the deal with Brody? I must be missing something. To me, any dude that offers to bring dirt and heavy equipment to a stranger's house - at no cost - is worth calling a friend.
fourfourone
3/19/2019 11:58am
brody wrote:

aeffertz wrote:
Damn, sage advice from the track building, Monster Athlete himself! [img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2019/03/08/330472/s1600_20190308_134349.jpg[/img]

Ok, I give. What's the deal with Brody? I must be missing something. To me, any dude that offers to bring dirt and heavy equipment to...
Ok, I give. What's the deal with Brody? I must be missing something. To me, any dude that offers to bring dirt and heavy equipment to a stranger's house - at no cost - is worth calling a friend.
He super young and his father owns a small landscape company. He talks out of his ass all the time and constantly lies. If you search his posts you will see what I mean.

brody
3/19/2019 11:58am
brody wrote:

aeffertz wrote:

Ok, I give. What's the deal with Brody? I must be missing something. To me, any dude that offers to bring dirt and heavy equipment to...
I guess it because of my rm thread, i was asking a question and they decided the dick with me so, it ended with me trolling them hard!

then they decided to diss on my pit bike track and my full track!

If we were still down there i would send something your way, i think we will be on a job down there in 3 or 4 months
brody
3/19/2019 12:03pm
aeffertz wrote:

He super young and his father owns a small landscape company. He talks out of his ass all the time and constantly lies. If you search...
He super young and his father owns a small landscape company. He talks out of his ass all the time and constantly lies. If you search his posts you will see what I mean.

so, i am a part owner in the landscaping and in our large heavy civil construction company, we move lots of dirt.

you also have no clue how old i am, i guess you didnt get the memo about me screw with you guys
fourfourone
3/19/2019 12:04pm
aeffertz wrote:

brody wrote:
I guess it because of my rm thread, i was asking a question and they decided the dick with me so, it ended with me trolling...
I guess it because of my rm thread, i was asking a question and they decided the dick with me so, it ended with me trolling them hard!

If we were still down there i would send something your way, i think we will be on a job down there in 3 or 4 months
dude go join thumper talk, start fresh there. Stop with the made up bullshit in people threads.

Your dad cuts grass for a living. Stop leading this dude on acting like you own big equipment. No business owner in there right mind would pay to haul fill for free and then haul equipment for free for no reason.
brody
3/19/2019 12:07pm
brody wrote:
I guess it because of my rm thread, i was asking a question and they decided the dick with me so, it ended with me trolling...

dude go join thumper talk, start fresh there. Stop with the made up bullshit in people threads. Your dad cuts grass for a living. Stop leading...
dude go join thumper talk, start fresh there. Stop with the made up bullshit in people threads.

Your dad cuts grass for a living. Stop leading this dude on acting like you own big equipment. No business owner in there right mind would pay to haul fill for free and then haul equipment for free for no reason.
so, yes we do own a small landscaping company, it pays well and so does the construction business.

would you like to to provide some jobs we have done and our current fleet
fourfourone
3/19/2019 12:12pm Edited Date/Time 3/19/2019 12:13pm
brody wrote:

dude go join thumper talk, start fresh there. Stop with the made up bullshit in people threads. Your dad cuts grass for a living. Stop leading...

brody wrote:
so, yes we do own a small landscaping company, it pays well and so does the construction business. would you like to to provide some jobs...
so, yes we do own a small landscaping company, it pays well and so does the construction business.

would you like to to provide some jobs we have done and our current fleet
sure...Just give us the company name. google with take care of the rest

On top of the bullshit you spewed in this thread lets see you prove all the other shit you have been called out for....

We would also like to see the KTM you have
Your monster sponsorship
The vapor blaster
Your track
Proof that you race

brody
3/19/2019 12:19pm
JG LEONE ent.

the new website id down for maintenance but the old one is still up.

the monster thing should be up now.

And i dont really give a flying shit about proving my track ,my vapor honer , my ktm or anything else
fourfourone
3/19/2019 12:28pm
brody wrote:
JG LEONE ent. the new website id down for maintenance but the old one is still up. the monster thing should be up now. And i...
JG LEONE ent.

And i dont really give a flying shit about proving my track ,my vapor honer , my ktm or anything else
large construction company...… bro the company has 4 employees..... haha

http://www.buzzfile.com/business/J.G.-Leone-Enterprises-Inc.-770-213-33…

cmon man get your head out of your ass.
brody
3/19/2019 12:30pm
brody wrote:
JG LEONE ent. the new website id down for maintenance but the old one is still up. the monster thing should be up now. And i...
JG LEONE ent.

large construction company...… bro the company has 4 employees..... haha

http://www.buzzfile.com/business/J.G.-Leone-Enterprises-Inc.-770-213-33…

cmon man get your head out of your ass.
ya thats a little old buddy!

thats like from 2006, whe joe owned the company
fourfourone
3/19/2019 12:32pm
that's not old look at the bottom, that just shows when it was started.

Your name still doesn't pop up anywhere showing you race. Can you explain that?
-MAVERICK-
Fantasy
3739th
3/19/2019 12:41pm
brody wrote:

aeffertz wrote:

HarryBro,

What's the deal with brody?

If you have time to kill, take a look at the following thread and everything will be answered.

https://m.vitalmx.com/forums/Moto-Related,20/rm-125-still-competitive,1…
fourfourone
3/19/2019 12:45pm
aeffertz wrote:

-MAVERICK- wrote:
HarryBro,

What's the deal with brody?

If you have time to kill, take a look at the following thread and everything will be answered.

https://m.vitalmx.com/forums/Moto-Related,20/rm-125-still-competitive,1…
I don't know how someone can come on an internet forum and continue to keep lying and lying, just when you think the idiot is done, he comes back and jerks this guys chain saying he's gonna help and bring in equipment and shit.

I can only imagine what sort of tool this kid is in real life.
brody
3/19/2019 12:59pm
look if yall want to give me shit bring it to the rm thread.\

keep this off others threads

i was going to bring harry some clean clay and would have maybe dropped a skid off their for a weekend, but harry didnt get back till after we moved the dirt
fourfourone
3/19/2019 1:05pm
brody wrote:
look if yall want to give me shit bring it to the rm thread.\ keep this off others threads i was going to bring harry some...
look if yall want to give me shit bring it to the rm thread.\

keep this off others threads

i was going to bring harry some clean clay and would have maybe dropped a skid off their for a weekend, but harry didnt get back till after we moved the dirt
no because you offer to help people and talk all this bullshit and then you come up with some excuse. And you keep doing it over and over and over.

As 99% of this forum would agree. Just go away.
Kenny Lingus
3/19/2019 1:07pm
Crush wrote:
Get that little tractor and push the ground up from the outside. I may or may not have infuriated Dad working his John Deere to hell...
Get that little tractor and push the ground up from the outside.

I may or may not have infuriated Dad working his John Deere to hell to build trails and jumps but you just gotta get digging! Good if you've had some rain too!

Careful just dumping clay on top of your boggy areas as the clay will draw the moisture into itself, resulting in the same problem. Try to dry the area out with drain tile or ditches first. Look for the source of the water. It could be surface runoff or a spring. Either way enjoy the process and tear it up when you're done.?
Wade221
3/19/2019 1:52pm
BroWade...you can derail my threads any time. I haven't been to Dirt Farm in a couple years myself, but I too remember it being more sand...
BroWade...you can derail my threads any time. I haven't been to Dirt Farm in a couple years myself, but I too remember it being more sand than anything else. That's not a bad thing, and Tony is a decent human.

What I truly wish is for you to bring your ass here and ride. I'll find you a bike, so don't sweat that.
Harry, if it were up to me, I would move back to SE GA. But the Boss (see wife) isn’t quite on the same wave length. I’ll keep working on that ?? I was telling my buddy Mark how watching Daytona sx really made me miss riding in Ga and Fl
Hammer 663s
3/19/2019 2:05pm
Harry, you really need to just rent a dozer for a weekend. A JD 450 or similar will build your big stuff so easy, and save you a ton of time, energy, and wear on your rig. It's amazing how fast you can build with one. They don't care about hard clay. As long as you have some moisture to pack faces and landings you are good. Get a ripper on the back and rip the whole track as deep as you can too. Then finish till with yours.

Mike
Crush
3/19/2019 5:18pm
Maybe time to find the local yokel with a D10 and bribe him with a slab?

The small tractor scraping did result in a lot of bare ground on the outside of corners.... grass grows back tho haha
web mx
3/23/2019 10:06am
brody wrote:
JG LEONE ent.

Of course you dont give a shit.......... when your'e lying!!! Please don't go away mad ----- just go away

Post a reply to: Building My Track

The Latest