Building A Pro Race Team video series

Related:
Create New Tag

7/19/2021 6:52 AM

Hi Vital faithful. As we approach the 21-22 Hoosier AX season, I'm building the Cycle Zone KTM 250f motorcycles from crate stock to race ready weapons with podium potential.

As parts trickle in from the aftermarket companies we're working with, I'm bolting the pieces on and explaining with full detail what the parts do and why we're using them. This episode focuses on a few Pro Taper products and shows application of the illustrious Dunlop tire sticker!

View this post on Instagram

A post shared by @rrczktm

|

7/20/2021 4:33 PM

Good Luck this season nov 5th will be here soon. I,ve been working 7 days a week up to 8 months straight, trying get save up to race the series. I can’t make any money driving truck even at .80 a mile haz mat loads. Getting ripped off too much, repairs coming out of my check,etc 5 Chicago Russians threatening me , I tried everything I could . There is no money in it. No brakes on there trailers, Lucky to be alive. So the AX dream for me is over. Ever since 80k of my property, everything I owned was stolen it’s been a struggle.

|

7/20/2021 4:36 PM

I licked the seats on both bikes today.

I was gonna text you, please get a different color bar pad..

|

7/20/2021 4:48 PM

Spooner wrote:

Photo
|

7/20/2021 4:53 PM

Spooner wrote:

Translation-I saw the bikes today because I was at the shop that sponsors him and I was joking that I tainted them. And they have yellow bar pads that clash so I was going to tell him that I hope he changes the color of them. Although thinking it through he will likely work it into the graphics before they are done.

|

7/20/2021 5:04 PM

Spooner wrote:

Johnny Lock wrote: Photo
Spooner wrote:

Translation-I saw the bikes today because I was at the shop that sponsors him and I was joking that I tainted them. And they ...more

It’s all good man - we all got our thing. j/k. laughing

That yellow bar pad does need to go.

|

7/21/2021 6:37 AM
Edited Date/Time: 7/21/2021 6:38 AM

profeshenal125 wrote:

Good Luck this season nov 5th will be here soon. I,ve been working 7 days a week up to 8 months straight, trying get save up ...more

Come work here in Indiana. RV factories are paying rate. You can make $60k running your ass off 35 hours a week.

|

7/21/2021 7:01 AM

profeshenal125 wrote:

Good Luck this season nov 5th will be here soon. I,ve been working 7 days a week up to 8 months straight, trying get save up ...more

Just what is your AX dream?

|

7/21/2021 8:28 AM

|

7/21/2021 9:45 AM

Been watching on Insta 👊

|

7/21/2021 11:57 AM

The purpose of the yellow bar pad is clearly working. 😎

Thanks for watching, gang.

|