Budds Creek Photos - added more + link to the rest

ruskymx
Edited Date/Time 8/25/2017 7:52am
I started going through my photos from Budds and I'm just through the 2nd 450 practice session. I think I got some great shots so far so I'm going to post some as I go through them. I think I went the right direction with some of the changes I made to the AF settings. Here's the first installment.

Edit:
Link to my gallery: https://ruskysmxpics.blogspot.com/p/budds-creek-2017.html

|
ruskymx
8/21/2017 2:04pm Edited Date/Time 8/21/2017 6:42pm
Awesome! Love the Webb WFO shot in particular
Thanks! I'm going to try and get some more stuff done tonight. I have about 1700 more pics to go through and rename the keepers and convert them to JPEGs.
Motoxtombo
8/21/2017 6:13pm
Good work Jeff! I'll check out the rest of your shots when you get them online.
It must of been nice to have a dry race,Unadilla wasn't fun,One of my camera's got screwed up from the rain, During the long delay I went back to my van and turned the heat on high for a hour holding the camera up to the vent with the lens off and the battery and CF card out, but it worked,the camera came back to life and was fine the rest of the day. I got lucky.
ruskymx
8/21/2017 8:45pm
Motoxtombo wrote:
Good work Jeff! I'll check out the rest of your shots when you get them online. It must of been nice to have a dry race,Unadilla...
Good work Jeff! I'll check out the rest of your shots when you get them online.
It must of been nice to have a dry race,Unadilla wasn't fun,One of my camera's got screwed up from the rain, During the long delay I went back to my van and turned the heat on high for a hour holding the camera up to the vent with the lens off and the battery and CF card out, but it worked,the camera came back to life and was fine the rest of the day. I got lucky.
Thanks! Yes, the weather was so much better! It was hot though! Good to hear you saved your camera....man that would've sucked to ruin a camera. I was nervous with mine and probably had it out in the weather more than I should have. I need to invest in some of those camera raincoats. I was just tucking it into my poncho when I wasn't using it and when it was really pouring.

The Shop

cvm
8/22/2017 2:29am Edited Date/Time 8/22/2017 2:31am
Great shots and thx for posting. Don't crop everything into a close -up though, let us see some with the surroundings too. Some have a soft spot for Budds & wanna see that awesome place that should NOT go away..

Thanks again for your effort & kudos on the quality..

edit: I wrote that before I scrolled thru 250 pics though, just what you posted here. but I got to say thanks so its all good Smile
wsc96
Fantasy
474th
8/22/2017 2:56am
Lots of riders running the middle finger on their clutch lever Silly
wsc96
Fantasy
474th
8/22/2017 2:57am
Thanks for the cool pics too btw!
ruskymx
8/23/2017 5:32pm
cvm wrote:
Great shots and thx for posting. Don't crop everything into a close -up though, let us see some with the surroundings too. Some have a soft...
Great shots and thx for posting. Don't crop everything into a close -up though, let us see some with the surroundings too. Some have a soft spot for Budds & wanna see that awesome place that should NOT go away..

Thanks again for your effort & kudos on the quality..

edit: I wrote that before I scrolled thru 250 pics though, just what you posted here. but I got to say thanks so its all good Smile
Thanks and I agree that Budd's should not go away! First time I was there was for the GP in 1994 and first national was 1995. It's my favorite track for shooting and spectating. The heat sucks, but it's worth it!
ruskymx
8/23/2017 5:47pm
Finally finished up....I really need to not like so many. I ended up uploading 593 Blink

Link here to them all

This is the pass on Baggett in the second moto.

Post a reply to: Budds Creek Photos - added more + link to the rest

The Latest