Budds Creek MX - Main Races Bench Racing

Related:
plowboy
8/18/2019 1:25pm
It's a new day and I'd like to apologize to everyone that read my meltdown tirade yesterday. I was a little douche bitch. I also want to congratulate Eli on a fantastic season and championship. He is one of the truly great talents on a dirt bike. I know he'll make more magic in the future...peace.
YamahaJT1
8/18/2019 1:37pm Edited Date/Time 8/18/2019 1:45pm
plowboy wrote:
It's a new day and I'd like to apologize to everyone that read my meltdown tirade yesterday. I was a little douche bitch. I also want...
It's a new day and I'd like to apologize to everyone that read my meltdown tirade yesterday. I was a little douche bitch. I also want to congratulate Eli on a fantastic season and championship. He is one of the truly great talents on a dirt bike. I know he'll make more magic in the future...peace.
No harm, no foul...

I just got back from Budds Creek. He was amazing.

We all fuck up periodically.
andygyz114
8/18/2019 2:04pm
andygyz114 wrote:
This is what Covington had to say about what's going on, “After seeing the doctor and having tests done this week, I’ve been diagnosed with Epstein-Barr...
This is what Covington had to say about what's going on,
“After seeing the doctor and having tests done this week, I’ve been diagnosed with Epstein-Barr Virus. I’ve been super tired and lacking strength for around a month now and really hit a wall last weekend in Colorado. That’s when I knew something had to be wrong. Doing everything I can now to be back to myself as soon as possible. It’s probably a little soon for me to be out here racing, but I just couldn’t stand sitting on the couch another weekend, especially when I’m able to be on the bike now. I started riding last week. Got about five days on the bike. Just going to go out here and have some fun and enjoy riding the Husqvarna."
This is why his results suck right now. Hope this helps to answer your questions about Covington.
DA498 wrote:
I’ve been super tired and lacking strength for around a month now and really hit a wall last weekend in Colorado. This statement was from his...
I’ve been super tired and lacking strength for around a month now and really hit a wall last weekend in Colorado.

This statement was from his first return to action, not yesterday's. Colorado was more like 8 weeks ago. Although Im sure its a similar story now but still looks bad.
Some of that was from Thundervally, but I copied it from racer X this morning from a interview they did with Covington on press day at Buddscreek. This is what he said on Thursday before Budds race. Go to racer X and read it for yourself bro.
MZ193
8/18/2019 2:13pm
AC needs 10th or better in each moto and the title is his. If he finishes 3rd in the first moto he needs a 20th in...
AC needs 10th or better in each moto and the title is his. If he finishes 3rd in the first moto he needs a 20th in moto 2.
I’m worried for him to throw the title away. Last chance for me to believe in him.

The Shop

Post a reply to: Budds Creek MX - Main Races Bench Racing

The Latest