Bubba wouldn't stay 17 minutes behind Windham...

dv12.com
Fantasy
148th
Edited Date/Time 1/27/2012 12:43pm
Just my $0.02...
|
Kinetic1
7/17/2010 6:24pm
Which is also the mentality that put him on the ground on numerous occasions. Like Phoenix this year. Patience is a virtue.

That being said I get your point and it does have some validity.
Whitey
7/17/2010 6:30pm
no, he would have been behind him closer to 20 minutes.......

The Shop

Outsider
7/17/2010 6:33pm
Not even an entire lap... true story.
Regis
Fantasy
292nd
7/17/2010 6:33pm Edited Date/Time 7/17/2010 6:34pm
bubba will win his first moto back by 20 seconds

(edit) and then you will all say Dungey was "riding for the championship"
flarider
7/17/2010 6:37pm
Regis wrote:

Nahhh...... people here would never say anything like that
7/17/2010 6:39pm Edited Date/Time 7/17/2010 6:40pm
Wow.

DV12 in with the Dungey hate.......who else is on the list.

We have

J Law
Josh Grant
Ryan Villopoto
Weimer
Josh Hill

More to come. The interesting theme is not a big boy title amongst that entire group.
Dean
7/17/2010 6:40pm
wow- this is refreshing, a thread with a couple of folks who actually may know a thing or two about pro racing

Outsider
7/17/2010 6:42pm
Wow. DV12 in with the Dungey hate.......who else is on the list. We have J Law Josh Grant Ryan Villopoto Weimer Josh Hill More to come...
Wow.

We have

J Law
Josh Grant
Ryan Villopoto
Weimer
Josh Hill

More to come. The interesting theme is not a big boy title amongst that entire group.
All people far more accomplished than "knowitalloveragainnovice"... LMAO
7/17/2010 6:45pm
Wow. DV12 in with the Dungey hate.......who else is on the list. We have J Law Josh Grant Ryan Villopoto Weimer Josh Hill More to come...
Wow.

We have

J Law
Josh Grant
Ryan Villopoto
Weimer
Josh Hill

Outsider wrote:
No argument here but the point is...... they've all spoken publicly and negatively towards Dungey and I'd like to know what there beefs are.
Dean
7/17/2010 6:49pm
Wow.

We have

J Law
Josh Grant
Ryan Villopoto
Weimer
Josh Hill

Outsider wrote:
No argument here but the point is...... they've all spoken publicly and negatively towards Dungey and I'd like to know what there beefs are.
regardless of their beefs, there's one glaring difference between DV and the rest. Do you know what it is and why it's relevant?
flarider
7/17/2010 6:50pm
"their"

7/17/2010 6:51pm Edited Date/Time 7/17/2010 6:52pm
flarider wrote:
"their"

You can take the leash off for this one if that's the best you can do there tough guy.
Outsider
7/17/2010 6:55pm
DV is a fan now, he has no reason to hate... just speaking the truth, I know it hurts some folks.
Dean
7/17/2010 6:56pm
Outsider wrote:
DV is a fan now, he has no reason to hate... just speaking the truth, I know it hurts some folks.
winner winner chicken dinner
flarider
7/17/2010 6:57pm Edited Date/Time 7/17/2010 6:58pm
Look, I am not talking about Dungey specifically or any rider in particular, and while I fully understand injuries are part of the game, a great deal of the results of some riders are overinflated due to the injuries or misfortunes of others, and as some of the 250 riders move up, they're just going to go backwards even more than when the injured return to 100%

Before anyone flips out, step back and look at the results and then compile a list of riders who are out and riders racing with or coming back from injury.

Then add in the riders moving up like Canard, Pourcel and the others, and picture the results of those riders.

Reality is gonna be a bitch for some riders next year
RACERX69
7/17/2010 7:08pm
flarider wrote:
Look, I am not talking about Dungey specifically or any rider in particular, and while I fully understand injuries are part of the game, a great...
Look, I am not talking about Dungey specifically or any rider in particular, and while I fully understand injuries are part of the game, a great deal of the results of some riders are overinflated due to the injuries or misfortunes of others, and as some of the 250 riders move up, they're just going to go backwards even more than when the injured return to 100%

Before anyone flips out, step back and look at the results and then compile a list of riders who are out and riders racing with or coming back from injury.

Then add in the riders moving up like Canard, Pourcel and the others, and picture the results of those riders.

I know you say you're not singiling out RD5, but damn sure seems to be what you're insinuating. RD5 will be a top 3 guy next year, trding wins with 7 and 2.
RACERX69
7/17/2010 7:08pm
flarider wrote:
Look, I am not talking about Dungey specifically or any rider in particular, and while I fully understand injuries are part of the game, a great...

I know you say you're not singiling out RD5, but damn sure seems to be what you're insinuating. RD5 will be a top 3 guy next year, trding wins with 7 and 2.
flarider
7/17/2010 7:16pm
I did not single out anyone
I think Dungey can run with RV
Don't think he can hang with James.
Could be wrong
Nevertheless, Dungey was not the focus of my point
TerryK
7/17/2010 7:19pm
Regis wrote:

Predicting something like that a full year before it happens is a bit of a stretch...no?
7/17/2010 7:21pm
Dean wrote:
wow- this is refreshing, a thread with a couple of folks who actually may know a thing or two about pro racing

a couple of washed ups
KING74
7/17/2010 7:28pm
Who cares, Bubbles isn't racing and RD5 is. This the most useless argument around. RD5 is consistently the best finisher on the track...period, and that's what wins championships.
7/17/2010 7:32pm
KING74 wrote:
Who cares, Bubbles isn't racing and RD5 is. This the most useless argument around. RD5 is consistently the best finisher on the track...period, and that's what...
Who cares, Bubbles isn't racing and RD5 is. This the most useless argument around. RD5 is consistently the best finisher on the track...period, and that's what wins championships.
but thats because rv2 and js7 are injured. so there is an * there.
now had js7 not been injured but still didnt race, then i could see taking away the *. but that still leaves rv2.
moral of the story... *
KING74
7/17/2010 7:36pm
KING74 wrote:
Who cares, Bubbles isn't racing and RD5 is. This the most useless argument around. RD5 is consistently the best finisher on the track...period, and that's what...
but thats because rv2 and js7 are injured. so there is an * there. now had js7 not been injured but still didnt race, then i...
now had js7 not been injured but still didnt race, then i could see taking away the *. but that still leaves rv2.
moral of the story... *
Uh huh, but staying healthy enough to race is part of the game also.
JB 19
7/17/2010 7:37pm
Dungey looks like he has a little extra in the speed tank........but RC is the only guy to match James's speed. Reed is not the rider he was last year.

In all honesty, I think James can handle these guys pretty easy. A healthy RV may give him a run....other than that, forget it.
swizcore
7/17/2010 7:42pm Edited Date/Time 7/17/2010 7:43pm
KING74 wrote:
but thats because rv2 and js7 are injured. so there is an * there. now had js7 not been injured but still didnt race, then i...
moral of the story... *
But what if RC didn't retire, or what if Danny Storbeck didnt land on RJ's wrist, what if JMB kept racing MX... gimme a fucking break. Bottom-line, you gotta be in it to win it, everything else is horseshit.

It's racing.
Gio
7/17/2010 7:45pm

How many of you think that Reed has had a black cloud following him since January and how many think that he is not into it anymore and will retire at the end of this year's Australian SX series?

Post a reply to: Bubba wouldn't stay 17 minutes behind Windham...

The Latest