Bubba’s World Seattle SX Rewind

Edited Date/Time 4/3/2022 9:12pm
For anyone who listened, what do you think James meant with his comment about Tomac at around the 13:50 mark?
|
DF313
Fantasy
2455th
4/2/2022 7:31am
He's referring to his NEECKK BUUUURN!!!
4/2/2022 7:40am
DF313 wrote:
I must be behind on my slang or something because I don’t know what that’s supposed to mean. The comment that I’m referring to didn’t have anything to do with that unless it’s some vague reference or code word?
mooch
Fantasy
501st
4/2/2022 8:23am
James seems to have called it wrong on Mosiman passing Craig for the lead and then dropping back a few places.

Mosiman got into Craig to make the pass and then began losing momentum. On the podium, Mosiman said he lost the two spots due to his rear disk getting bent when he came together with Craig and lost rear braking.

James called it out as Mosiman having the ability to press hard on Craig prior to the pass, but claimed Mosiman lost his focus once he got the lead. Surprised James didn't hear what Mosiman had to say about his rear brake.
mooch
Fantasy
501st
4/2/2022 8:26am
DF313 wrote:
I must be behind on my slang or something because I don’t know what that’s supposed to mean. The comment that I’m referring to didn’t have...
I must be behind on my slang or something because I don’t know what that’s supposed to mean. The comment that I’m referring to didn’t have anything to do with that unless it’s some vague reference or code word?
Not sure how you miss the "sunburn...necks on fire" comments throughout the show. Seems to be said a half dozen times per show.

The Shop

jk367
4/2/2022 8:58am
DF313 wrote:
I must be behind on my slang or something because I don’t know what that’s supposed to mean. The comment that I’m referring to didn’t have...
mooch wrote:
Not sure how you miss the "sunburn...necks on fire" comments throughout the show. Seems to be said a half dozen times per show.
Hit ‘em with it cole
jk367
4/2/2022 8:59am
Suntan necks on fire 🔥
Tad450
4/2/2022 9:12am
Neck Burn as in the flames go off at the finish line as Tomac crosses in 1st place.
dsmith
Fantasy
1485th
4/2/2022 9:34am
It means he got #1 position and crossed the finish line when the checkered flag was waving in front of all other racers racing in the race....
4/2/2022 9:47am
This is my favorite SX content, I wish we got to see more of the real human James back in his race days, just a normal dude with insane talent on a motorcycle, who's pretty funny and insightful.
Keep it up James.
Johnny Ringo
4/2/2022 9:50am
This is my favorite SX content, I wish we got to see more of the real human James back in his race days, just a normal...
This is my favorite SX content, I wish we got to see more of the real human James back in his race days, just a normal dude with insane talent on a motorcycle, who's pretty funny and insightful.
Keep it up James.
We got this James in 125s. It went away in 250s for sure. Glad he’s back
4/2/2022 10:33am
Wasn’t trying to open a can of worms or kick the hornets nest but I get the impression most of you commenting here didn’t bother to listen?

“But, guess what? You get to find Easter eggs next week. You get to go. You get to pray. You get to hope things will change. You get to go do some, hide some eggs. Go whatever on vacation. Whatever the hell you do. Whatever you do during the vacation. You get to go do that. You ain’t gotta worry about it. You know black Tomac. Black Tomac. That’s what I’m gonna start calling him. Black Tomac. You ain’t gotta worry about him. Not for another couple weeks ‘till you get to Saint Louis.”

- James “Bubba” Stewart
crowe660
Fantasy
4049th
4/2/2022 10:47am
I don’t know. I think that’s the adderall talking. It sounded cool though.
USA
Fantasy
428th
4/2/2022 11:02am
I really enjoy all of James's content, he's just a regular dude being himself. He has amazing insight just from watching the race on TV and he's pretty wild and funny.

I'm not quite sure what the OP doesn't get, James has made references like this before. He calls Tomac Wesley Snipes-looking because of all them neck burns. He is essentially talking to the 450 competitors and saying "you get a week off, you don't have to worry about losing another race until St. Louis".
DF313
Fantasy
2455th
4/2/2022 12:19pm
USA wrote:
I really enjoy all of James's content, he's just a regular dude being himself. He has amazing insight just from watching the race on TV and...
I really enjoy all of James's content, he's just a regular dude being himself. He has amazing insight just from watching the race on TV and he's pretty wild and funny.

I'm not quite sure what the OP doesn't get, James has made references like this before. He calls Tomac Wesley Snipes-looking because of all them neck burns. He is essentially talking to the 450 competitors and saying "you get a week off, you don't have to worry about losing another race until St. Louis".
This!

James has made several comments in past episodes about Tomac's neck getting burned so much from winning that his neck is going to be as black as James'. Hence the name black Tomac.

The part about the week brake was just him talking about how everybody else can take a brake and not have to worry about losing to Tomac for an extra week.
4/2/2022 12:40pm
This is my favorite SX content, I wish we got to see more of the real human James back in his race days, just a normal...
Keep it up James.
His race breakdowns are the best. He sees things going on with the bike I have no clue are happening.
fins227
4/2/2022 12:45pm
James rules. Quoting him isn’t necessary, he’s not trying to be edgy, he’s just being himself. James rules.
DA498
4/2/2022 12:50pm
crowe660 wrote:
I don’t know. I think that’s the adderall talking. It sounded cool though.
Weak
week BREAK
FWYT
4/2/2022 12:57pm
Oh man, that part about comparing RC to a Whopper and Reed to a Happy Meal was hilarious. hahahhahahahah
Dirtfighter
4/2/2022 5:40pm Edited Date/Time 4/2/2022 5:40pm
Toe smack ridin on them DD’s ! Lol
4/2/2022 6:11pm
Wasn’t trying to open a can of worms or kick the hornets nest but I get the impression most of you commenting here didn’t bother to...
Wasn’t trying to open a can of worms or kick the hornets nest but I get the impression most of you commenting here didn’t bother to listen?

“But, guess what? You get to find Easter eggs next week. You get to go. You get to pray. You get to hope things will change. You get to go do some, hide some eggs. Go whatever on vacation. Whatever the hell you do. Whatever you do during the vacation. You get to go do that. You ain’t gotta worry about it. You know black Tomac. Black Tomac. That’s what I’m gonna start calling him. Black Tomac. You ain’t gotta worry about him. Not for another couple weeks ‘till you get to Saint Louis.”

- James “Bubba” Stewart
Its pretty obvious, he is saying Eli is black from all the wins / burns from the finish line flames. Necks on fire!
mb60
4/2/2022 6:16pm
I'm pretty sure the reference is meant to be Tomac is like James in his days. As Wesley Snipes would say always bet on black.
FlaNard
4/2/2022 6:31pm Edited Date/Time 4/2/2022 6:32pm
Since the OP question has been answered I’d like to mention that I’ve really been enjoying watching James’s videos on YouTube. James personality and DEEP knowledge of the sport really shine through. Plus, he seems incredibly honest about his career and doesn’t pull punches when talking about the riders out there today.
jjavaman
Fantasy
3755th
4/3/2022 7:41am
Wasn’t trying to open a can of worms or kick the hornets nest but I get the impression most of you commenting here didn’t bother to...

- James “Bubba” Stewart
You should go to your safe space and give yourself a big hug, you seem threatened by this podcast..
FWYT
4/3/2022 8:39am
FlaNard wrote:
Since the OP question has been answered I’d like to mention that I’ve really been enjoying watching James’s videos on YouTube. James personality and DEEP knowledge...
Since the OP question has been answered I’d like to mention that I’ve really been enjoying watching James’s videos on YouTube. James personality and DEEP knowledge of the sport really shine through. Plus, he seems incredibly honest about his career and doesn’t pull punches when talking about the riders out there today.
Agreed!!!
4/3/2022 2:43pm
The “neck burn” comments are BS.

Let’s start calling Chase Sexton the “white Stewart”because he’s fast as fuck and crashes all the time. See how that goes.

The hypocrisy and wokeness is glaring and sickening.
ktmdan
4/3/2022 2:44pm
For anyone who listened, what do you think James meant with his comment about Tomac at around the 13:50 mark?
He literally explains it in this episode

Post a reply to: Bubba’s World Seattle SX Rewind

The Latest