Bubba footage, RAW!

todthebod
7/19/2010 4:36pm
Man you almost never see his front wheel higher than his rear wheel on a jump.
`ol Ger
7/19/2010 4:47pm
ocscottie wrote:
Dont care what anyone says, thats how MX vids are supposed to be, no shit music, no lame ass super slow mo, just pure mx.
Big time agreement.
Guzzler
7/19/2010 6:19pm Edited Date/Time 7/19/2010 6:21pm
Sorry, in that video he did nothing that Dungey couldn't do, especially after watching the race today. I think a lot of people are caught up...
Sorry, in that video he did nothing that Dungey couldn't do, especially after watching the race today. I think a lot of people are caught up in the grandeur of James Stewart and are forgetting that Dungey was within a bike length of winning A1, has been racing and training all year. I'm definently not a Dungey fan, but I respect his ability and his accomplishments and I thunk a lot of you forget what actually happened and are getting caught uo in the moment of James returning
I was at Budds the one year when he was on the 125 and made everyone look slow after missing the first 4 or 5 nationals. I'm not a big Bubba fan but I just think that he will be very hard to beat. It will be great for all of us to see if Dungey really steps up to race him once he's the champ. Maybe the last 2 races!!

The Shop

teggers
7/19/2010 6:44pm Edited Date/Time 7/19/2010 7:06pm
swap wrote:
I made that just for Teggers...
RMZ819 wrote:
Keep all of your video's like that kid. If i want to listen to bullshit music I will turn on a Radio. We don't need it...
Keep all of your video's like that kid. If i want to listen to bullshit music I will turn on a Radio. We don't need it in scooter video's.

Thanks for this video!!!!!
That got me all warm and fuzzy inside.....that was AWESOME! I even read the ads on the side of the screen....Smile
Sounds like a good poll for Vital to put up.
Taylor156
7/19/2010 6:51pm
JS7 is bad ass dont get me wrong, let him get a race in and lets go from there girls and boys over reading three pages for non sense, guy b can agree im sure somethings get out of control lol

Videos are awesome were lucky to have them ! And all the boys do on the road ! Hope your travels have been well see you soon GB !
86honda
7/19/2010 7:21pm
ntro speed was slow and he came up short a few times, It will be great to see him ride but #5 is in the zone.

Post a reply to: Bubba footage, RAW!

The Latest