Bubba coaching

Related:
Create New Tag

10/28/2020 6:43 PM

Will Bubba continue to coach his brothers competition? If it came down to mookie vs sexton for the title, who would James root for?

|

10/28/2020 6:50 PM

Obviously he’d root for Sexton. The pride in a client far outweighs pride for family

|

10/28/2020 6:56 PM

Is he coaching? Or is he allowing them to use his facility to train and bring their own trainers? I know Sexton is, but the others that ride there? Is Sexton the only one with James as a trainer?

|

10/28/2020 7:06 PM

mister2dt wrote:

Is he coaching? Or is he allowing them to use his facility to train and bring their own trainers? I know Sexton is, but the others that ride there? Is Sexton the only one with James as a trainer?

Sexton said James has been helping him with the mental side of racing. Also how to attack each race.

|

10/28/2020 8:01 PM

Not so sure we need to worry about Sexton Or Malcom for the title just yet . Cracking the top 10 is going to be a task for Alot of riders .

1 Tomac
2 AC
3 Webb
4 MM
5. Kroc
6 Anderson
7 Osborn
8 Barcia
9 Wilson , Malcom , Sexton , DF , Plessinger , Tickle , Hill , JB , JS, MD ,SM. ect ect.

|

A big Thank you to FLY racing. OMA KTM. 100%. DT-1 Motorex and Bell helmets . Racing for you JG96

10/28/2020 8:13 PM

OR Racer46 wrote:

Not so sure we need to worry about Sexton Or Malcom for the title just yet . Cracking the top 10 is going to be a task for Alot of riders .

1 Tomac
2 AC
3 Webb
4 MM
5. Kroc
6 Anderson
7 Osborn
8 Barcia
9 Wilson , Malcom , Sexton , DF , Plessinger , Tickle , Hill , JB , JS, MD ,SM. ect ect.

You catch any of the outdoor races??

|

10/29/2020 12:15 AM
Edited Date/Time: 10/29/2020 1:36 AM

Well successful defense on his 250SX title, moto and race win in first 450MX in his first season.

Neither Tomac nor Webb were able to accomplish these one after the other, Stu is doing just fine as trainer.

Obviously he'll root for Mookie but he knows Sexton ceiling has proven to be much higher, already a 450 podium and winner which Malcom isn't.

|

10/29/2020 1:13 AM

OR Racer46 wrote:

1 Tomac
2 AC
3 Webb
4 MM
5. Kroc
6 Anderson
7 Osborn
8 Barcia

I certainly wouldn’t list AC as number 2..

Maybe number 2 until he crashes and ends up as number 12..

|

The above may be fact or fiction, I may be serious, I may be jesting. I am not sure, you have no chance.

10/29/2020 1:33 AM

OR Racer46 wrote:

1 Tomac
2 AC
3 Webb
4 MM
5. Kroc
6 Anderson
7 Osborn
8 Barcia

Sexton not cracking the top 10? Bet he is top 5 most mains.

|

2 Stroke, Drum Brakes, Finned Cylinders!!!

10/29/2020 2:48 AM

OR Racer46 wrote:

1 Tomac
2 AC
3 Webb
4 MM
5. Kroc
6 Anderson
7 Osborn
8 Barcia

xrmark wrote:

Yeah the outdoors didn't have Webb, Roczen, Anderson, Hill, Brayton, or Ferrandis in the 450 class

|

10/29/2020 7:30 AM

OR Racer46 wrote:

1 Tomac
2 AC
3 Webb
4 MM
5. Kroc
6 Anderson
7 Osborn
8 Barcia

Thisusernameisavailable wrote:

I certainly wouldn’t list AC as number 2..

Maybe number 2 until he crashes and ends up as number 12..

That was not ment as what order they will finish. just listing Riders that all Not only should be in the top 10 but kinda must be in the top 10

|

A big Thank you to FLY racing. OMA KTM. 100%. DT-1 Motorex and Bell helmets . Racing for you JG96

10/29/2020 8:43 AM

OR Racer46 wrote:

1 Tomac
2 AC
3 Webb
4 MM
5. Kroc
6 Anderson
7 Osborn
8 Barcia

xrmark wrote:

mxwells216 wrote:

Yeah the outdoors didn't have Webb, Roczen, Anderson, Hill, Brayton, or Ferrandis in the 450 class

Only as good as your last race, and Sexton won..over Tomac, MM Osborne, Barcia, AC etc

|

10/29/2020 9:53 AM

mister2dt wrote:

Down vote a legit question lol. Jesus this place....

|

10/29/2020 10:06 AM

Will we see a win or crash season for Sexton?

|

10/29/2020 10:10 AM

Let’s be honest. Malcolm and Sexton are at completely different places in their respective careers. I think there is about a zero percent chance that Malcolm will be battling Sexton for a championship this year or in the future.

|

11/2/2020 12:28 PM

OR Racer46 wrote:

1 Tomac
2 AC
3 Webb
4 MM
5. Kroc
6 Anderson
7 Osborn
8 Barcia

Yep, that's what we thought when Webb, Osborne or Anderson emerged!

The stars just have to align, add in unfortunate injuries of others and its almost anyones title.

|

11/2/2020 7:06 PM

I would like to see either of them win a Race before we start talking championship . I hope the best for both and everyone else . But my money is not on those 2 just yet

|

11/2/2020 7:28 PM

mister2dt wrote:

numbers wrote:

Sexton said James has been helping him with the mental side of racing. Also how to attack each race.

James has been helping with the mental side of racing? laughing

"Yeah, what you have to do is get at least 30 seconds ahead and then push even harder until you wad up"

"Oh, and if someone runs your pace for a few laps, panic and ride over your head until you wad up"

"If you get beat, NEVER admit the better man won. Blame the bike, the track, anything, but don't give any credit to the guy who just beat you".

"Having trouble concentrating the whole moto? I can help, but keep it on the down-low". whistling

|

11/2/2020 7:33 PM

mister2dt wrote:

numbers wrote:

FARANG wrote:

"Yeah, what you have to do is get at least 30 seconds ahead and then push even harder until you wad up"

"Oh, and if someone runs your pace for a few laps, panic and ride over your head until you wad up"

"If you get beat, NEVER admit the better man won. Blame the bike, the track, anything, but don't give any credit to the guy who just beat you".

"Having trouble concentrating the whole moto? I can help, but keep it on the down-low". whistling

Sexton said it himself. Sexton seams like a very likeable guy and I hope he wins some races.

|

11/2/2020 9:06 PM

mister2dt wrote:

numbers wrote:

FARANG wrote:

James is the most mentally tough racer out there. I can’t think of anyone that can overcome more fear and setbacks. He could crash on the start have Harley bars and still win, frame a quad and hit it the next lap, or knock himself out at Daytona and un lap himself. Guy was as mentally tough as they come.
Only a weak minded one dimensional thinker wouldn’t be able to see that. If anything he would have won more championships if he wasn’t so confident in himself.

|

11/3/2020 4:36 AM

Lol @ hill on that list. When he decides to show up.

|

11/3/2020 6:42 AM

Lukass59 wrote:

James is the most mentally tough racer out there. I can’t think of anyone that can overcome more fear and setbacks. He could crash on the start have Harley bars and still win, frame a quad and hit it the next lap, or knock himself out at Daytona and un lap himself. Guy was as mentally tough as they come.
Only a weak minded one dimensional thinker wouldn’t be able to see that. If anything he would have won more championships if he wasn’t so confident in himself.

Let’s not leave out having to deal with so called “fans” of the sport leaning over the fence flicking you off calling you the N word, all while trying to push the pace and keep your head on the racing. The dude crashed a lot because he would not accept defeat. Not because he was a mental case. Dungey was the complete opposite of this mindset, but I completely respect them both for who they were and what they were trying to do on the track.

James probably had to overcome more mental challenges than most of the top racers of his time.

|

11/3/2020 6:48 AM

FARANG wrote:

As I read this thread, I scrolled down far enough that only the content of this post was showing and not the user name associated with it. I knew who it was before scrolling up to see. Classic farang. There isn't a JS7 thread in existence in which you haven't let your dislike of him be known. This may come as news, but it's not a good look.

Photo

|

11/3/2020 5:45 PM

James may or may not be good at coaching other riders but anyone that thinks he wasn't mentally tough are "mental" wink

|