Bubba Vs AC at Kawi

Related:
Create New Tag

2/15/2020 12:01 PM

Stewart just hinted that he is thinking about riding again. “Not this year but maybe next”. This gets me thinking that AC only has a one year deal at kawi. This combined with pulp mentioning possible ties to monster and kawi for Stew. This Has me thinking it’s between those two for the spot on the team next year. especially because they haven’t announced extending AC’s contract yet.

|

2/15/2020 12:03 PM

Hittin the bottle early today aren’t cha?

|

Smoking or thinking?

|

Make Bubba Great Again!

|

Here we go....

|

2011 Yamaha YZ 250 -MX
1996 Yamaha Banshee 350 -Trails
1982 Chevy S10
2005 Pontiac GTO -451rwhp

2/15/2020 12:06 PM

He literally just said he’s retired from racing for the 1000th time.

When will the JS7 comeback threads stop?!

|

2/15/2020 12:13 PM

In

|

Indecision is a choice

2/15/2020 12:14 PM

bigk218 wrote:

Stewart just hinted that he is thinking about riding again. “Not this year but maybe next”. This gets me thinking that AC only has a one year deal at kawi. This combined with pulp mentioning possible ties to monster and kawi for Stew. This Has me thinking it’s between those two for the spot on the team next year. especially because they haven’t announced extending AC’s contract yet.

with quotes like that,is the reason some people still believes the world is flat.

|

2/15/2020 12:19 PM

Stewtards never fail to amaze me.

|

"Sorry Goose, but it's time to buzz the tower."

2/15/2020 12:19 PM

We have some real contenders for Post of the Year today.... what a beaut . blink

|

2/15/2020 12:25 PM

James on his own bike or maybe some well supported team.
His gear
Red Bull’s helmet...

Hell, yes...I’d go!

|

I ripped a start from Egypt and I was happy about that.

2/15/2020 1:12 PM

TeamGreen wrote:

James on his own bike or maybe some well supported team.
His gear
Red Bull’s helmet...

Hell, yes...I’d go!

Stop fishing, Manny🤟🤟🤟🤟🤟

|

2/15/2020 1:15 PM

bigk218 wrote:

Haha have you lost your fucking mind?

|

2/15/2020 1:16 PM

JS7 will never be competitive at the top level again. No way factory Kawasaki is going to have a spot for him 😂

|

2/15/2020 1:32 PM

Think we need to get WADA to check you out haha

|

2/15/2020 1:38 PM

aeffertz wrote:

He literally just said he’s retired from racing for the 1000th time.

When will the JS7 comeback threads stop?!

When the "J-Law Comeback" threads stop.

|

2/15/2020 1:44 PM

Back to Kawi for a brand ambassador.🤔

|

2/15/2020 1:47 PM

Drugs er bad mmmkay?

|

2/15/2020 2:01 PM

I think we are hitting a whole new level.

GuyB should keep the best posts and make a book out of it. No doubt that would deliver !
|

2/15/2020 2:02 PM

C’mon ........
Think maybe he just means riding regularly? Maybe do lorettas or something like that ?? Just ride for fun which he said a while ago he actually hated it

|

2/15/2020 2:05 PM
Edited Date/Time: 2/15/2020 2:05 PM

M-M wrote:

JS7 will never be competitive at the top level again. No way factory Kawasaki is going to have a spot for him 😂

As far as Kawie picking him up...I totally agree, but you might be very surprised at how competitive Stewart might be if he came back right now. I'd bet he'd make the main easier than Reed lately.

|

2/15/2020 2:11 PM
Edited Date/Time: 2/15/2020 3:08 PM

I had no choice but to like this post 😂

|

2/15/2020 2:23 PM

JK105 wrote:

Hittin the bottle early today aren’t cha?

Maybe its April fool day where lives.

|

2/15/2020 2:25 PM

bigk218 wrote:

I’m not sure if you’re being serious or if you’re joking around, but I really hope you’re just joking around lol If you’re being serious then I’ve been left speechless lol

|

2/15/2020 2:28 PM

M-M wrote:

davistld01 wrote:

As far as Kawie picking him up...I totally agree, but you might be very surprised at how competitive Stewart might be if he came back right now. I'd bet he'd make the main easier than Reed lately.

I agree with you on Bubba making the mains a lot easier then Reed, I’m sure Bubba still can go very fast a dirt bike. Reed has lost a lot of his speed from just last year, it’s crazy.

|

2/15/2020 2:30 PM

Riding again. As in, fun riding. Photo shoot riding. Ride days, seven promo's. Maybe a random 125 race like RV did before doing the whole series.

|

2/15/2020 3:06 PM

He would come out 1st lap and bust a quad out, turn around and stop in the middle of the quad,drop his bike, throw his helmet down and say...Im f-ing retired mother f-ers! drop the mic and walk away.

|

2/15/2020 3:38 PM

bigk218 wrote:

For fucks sake....he was talking about SX futures as an amateur racing with Holly and Blair....how you got a comeback out of that I have no idea...SMH

|

2/15/2020 3:41 PM

Literally was talking about riding "Supercross Futures" (amateur days and riding vet class) WOW. I really hope this was just to get a rise out of people.. Im at a loss if this was a real/legit thought.

|

2/15/2020 3:44 PM

M-M wrote:

davistld01 wrote:

mxjon454 wrote:

I agree with you on Bubba making the mains a lot easier then Reed, I’m sure Bubba still can go very fast a dirt bike. Reed has lost a lot of his speed from just last year, it’s crazy.

Come on.. when Reed raced RC in Aus he smoked Ricky in a 1 lap battle.
As great as Bubba is, in his current condition it’s a big ask. the top 22 guys are all absolutely flying this year!

|