Bubba

burnside
11/15/2015 8:25am Edited Date/Time 11/15/2015 8:26am
ill be sad to see bubba retire, if he des after sx. maybe im stuck in the past, but i feel i grew up in the...
ill be sad to see bubba retire, if he des after sx. maybe im stuck in the past, but i feel i grew up in the best era of mx (90s/00s), *awaits a barrage of abuse from the bob hannah fans*.

We had MC/RC/TP/BUBBA and they are all gone apart from James, and there is noone filling their shoes in my book. Yes we have some real good riders but its just not the same, every now and then special riders come and we were fortunate enough to have all those in one!

The only rider now that i really think has 'IT' is Cooper Webb.

random rant over.
I agree, we don't have those great narratives in the sport anymore. We don't have those epic, bitter rivalries.
Be a sad day when Reed and Stewart aren't on the line.

Saying that, Im looking forward to KROC, AC and Cooper all in the 450 class going at it.
ocscottie
11/15/2015 8:37am
No clue,. jsut a classic quote from Chris Rock Cool
11/15/2015 8:43am Edited Date/Time 11/15/2015 8:43am
ill be sad to see bubba retire, if he des after sx. maybe im stuck in the past, but i feel i grew up in the...
ill be sad to see bubba retire, if he des after sx. maybe im stuck in the past, but i feel i grew up in the best era of mx (90s/00s), *awaits a barrage of abuse from the bob hannah fans*.

We had MC/RC/TP/BUBBA and they are all gone apart from James, and there is noone filling their shoes in my book. Yes we have some real good riders but its just not the same, every now and then special riders come and we were fortunate enough to have all those in one!

The only rider now that i really think has 'IT' is Cooper Webb.

random rant over.
burnside wrote:
I agree, we don't have those great narratives in the sport anymore. We don't have those epic, bitter rivalries. Be a sad day when Reed and...
I agree, we don't have those great narratives in the sport anymore. We don't have those epic, bitter rivalries.
Be a sad day when Reed and Stewart aren't on the line.

Saying that, Im looking forward to KROC, AC and Cooper all in the 450 class going at it.
I guess its the days of Terrafirma/Steel roots etc that also stamped the era.

Face to Face - Disconnected

need i say anymore........
Rich Piano
11/15/2015 9:06am
I think James needs to quit racing for others and race for himself, riding the bike, the fun part.

At straight rhythm he had that Bubba smile, that look he has when he knows he's got it covered.
He was smiling like the 259 Kawi 125 days in the interviews.
He hadn't had that look in his eyes for years.

And that race is the one he Should have choked at.
That Bubba is a confident Bubba

Nobody really expected him to win against Roczen and Dungey......and Bubba did what Bubba does.

The Shop

11/15/2015 9:25am
Rich Piano wrote:
I think James needs to quit racing for others and race for himself, riding the bike, the fun part. At straight rhythm he had that Bubba...
I think James needs to quit racing for others and race for himself, riding the bike, the fun part.

At straight rhythm he had that Bubba smile, that look he has when he knows he's got it covered.
He was smiling like the 259 Kawi 125 days in the interviews.
He hadn't had that look in his eyes for years.

And that race is the one he Should have choked at.
That Bubba is a confident Bubba

Nobody really expected him to win against Roczen and Dungey......and Bubba did what Bubba does.

Those rose colored glasses you look through would make my head spin if I saw all that!

If there's an event James Stewart would definitely excel at, IT'S Red Bull Straight Rhythm.
One could almost think it was created especially for him Wink

No matter, hope he is alright and just sore from minor injuries.
Rich Piano
11/15/2015 9:31am
Those rose colored glasses you look through would make my head spin if I saw all that! If there's an event James Stewart would [b]definitely[/b] excel...
Those rose colored glasses you look through would make my head spin if I saw all that!

If there's an event James Stewart would definitely excel at, IT'S Red Bull Straight Rhythm.
One could almost think it was created especially for him Wink

No matter, hope he is alright and just sore from minor injuries.
All you said was James can't turn. LOL
11/15/2015 10:17am
Did Mookie set fast lap of the main, 40.200, after his brake malfunctioned here?

I like how he said he wasn't catching anyone so he pulled off, yet only 40% of scheduled laps were completed.
"saving energy for tomorrow"

Post a reply to: Bubba

The Latest