Bubba

Related:
Create New Tag

11/14/2015 2:13 PM
Edited Date/Time: 11/14/2015 2:15 PM

What a bummer with him crashing. Also crashed in the first main and crashed out at the monster cup,(along with a practice crash prepairing for Lille). Hate seeing this man get hurt. As a huge bubba fan I think he should hang up the boots after SX. Would love to see him with the championship next year and go out on top.

|

11/14/2015 2:19 PM

How did he crash?

|

11/14/2015 2:21 PM

Bubba is bubba. He hasn't been able to keep it on two wheels since leaving kawi. As talented and ungodly fast as he is, it doesn't matter if you can't finish a race.

I'll await the injury report, but I see him in the booth with Ralph, Jeff and RC by mid season if he chooses/can make A1

|

11/14/2015 2:23 PM

The sport banned him from competing for well over a year and we're surprised he has a few small crashes in corners in his first few races back???? Do you guys even race? It happens...

|

11/14/2015 2:23 PM
Edited Date/Time: 11/14/2015 2:38 PM

zehn wrote:

How did he crash?

Actually Stewart made a mistake. Buddy of mine who was there says Malcolm rammed his leg.

|

11/14/2015 2:39 PM

MANNERS226 wrote:

The sport banned him from competing for well over a year and we're surprised he has a few small crashes in corners in his ...more

Guess you've never watched him Throughout his career. And the break has nothing to do with him crashing he's been riding for 25 years he knows what he doing he just has a problem with crashing due to his Ridiculous speed.

|

11/14/2015 2:45 PM

Shocker.

|

11/14/2015 2:51 PM

Guessing he will not race in Australia now.

|

11/14/2015 2:58 PM

Photo

|

11/14/2015 3:00 PM

Let`s hope it`s just a big ass bruise and nothing broken.

|

11/14/2015 3:10 PM

Maybe a conspiracy behind this? His way of getting out of Australia without losing all his fans!
All jokes aside I hope he's alright

|

11/14/2015 3:10 PM

ryandiezic757 wrote:

Maybe a conspiracy behind this? His way of getting out of Australia without losing all his fans!
All jokes aside I hope he's ...more

Come on, man

|

11/14/2015 3:13 PM

ryandiezic757 wrote:

All jokes aside I hope he's ...more

zehn wrote:

Come on, man

Yes, your correct, although, here is the excuse he needed.

|

11/14/2015 3:16 PM

inthebadboycorner wrote:

So Stewart intentionally hurts himself so he doesn't have to fly down to Australia. Gotcha.

|

11/14/2015 3:18 PM

MANNERS226 wrote:

The sport banned him from competing for well over a year and we're surprised he has a few small crashes in corners in his ...more

The Champ wrote:

Guess you've never watched him Throughout his career. And the break has nothing to do with him crashing he's been riding for ...more

He's one of two men EVER to have an undefeated motocross season. He's second on the all time Supercross wins list ahead of the GOAT. Crashes happen. And yes, I've raced against him on the same track and watched his career.

|

11/14/2015 3:45 PM

MANNERS226 wrote:

The Champ wrote:

Guess you've never watched him Throughout his career. And the break has nothing to do with him crashing he's been riding for ...more

MANNERS226 wrote:

He's one of two men EVER to have an undefeated motocross season. He's second on the all time Supercross wins list ahead of the ...more

1 more crash and some may begin to say they see a pattern developing.

|

11/14/2015 3:57 PM

MANNERS226 wrote:

Absolutely and I mean ABSOLUTELY no one, is surprised.

|

Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous. Checkout; ABetterStockMarket.com

11/14/2015 3:59 PM

In the meantime, Chad Reed and Josh Grant are each rubbing their hands together in anticipation of a needed fill in rider at Yoshimura Suzuki.wink

|

11/14/2015 4:05 PM

zehn wrote:

How did he crash?

Looked like he endoed off a single at the end of a rhythm section(maybe missed a shift?) and was run into from behind. It's hard to tell from the camera angle what actually happened. It's at 3:00 in this video from GD2's thread.

|

11/14/2015 4:10 PM

motherfucker

|

11/14/2015 4:14 PM

What he said! ^^

|

11/14/2015 4:22 PM

zehn wrote:

Come on, man

inthebadboycorner wrote:

zehn wrote:

So Stewart intentionally hurts himself so he doesn't have to fly down to Australia. Gotcha.

It's a long flight...

|

Who Ever Dies With The Most Toys Wins...
No Point Waiting Till Then... Newman Wins

11/14/2015 4:24 PM

MANNERS226 wrote:

moto0852 wrote:

What are you talking about... I got a guy on here betting me $100 that Stewie's racing the whole Supercross &
Outdoor Nationals next year... 29 raceslaughing

|

Who Ever Dies With The Most Toys Wins...
No Point Waiting Till Then... Newman Wins

11/14/2015 4:30 PM

zehn wrote:

How did he crash?

slipdog wrote:

Looked like he endoed off a single at the end of a rhythm section(maybe missed a shift?) and was run into from behind. It's ...more

Something happened with James and Malcolm on the first lap of the main. Curious to see if he's really hurt or just battered and bruised.

|

2017 RMZ450
2005 YZ250-sold :,(
1998 YZ250
2005 KX250F

80% of the time it works every time
IG @2HRacing
Thanks to : Factory Effex, N2Dirt, Acerbis, DT1, Fasthouse, Matix, FMF, ASV, 100% & Mika Metals

11/14/2015 4:57 PM

MANNERS226 wrote:

moto0852 wrote:

h&m_cycle wrote:

What are you talking about... I got a guy on here betting me $100 that Stewie's racing the whole Supercross &
Outdoor ...more

Bro! Break me off a piece of that action!

|

Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous. Checkout; ABetterStockMarket.com

11/14/2015 4:58 PM

Malcom seemed to say it's nothing too serious in the Racer X interview which is a good sign

|

11/14/2015 5:09 PM

That picture looks awfully familiar.

|

11/14/2015 5:11 PM

He needs to hang it up while he can still walk.

|

11/14/2015 6:48 PM

Being a Bubba fan. It hurts to say but he just does not look right. Hell he barely can get his ass square on the bike. I'm up for him racing but he needs to right with no excuses before A1.

|

11/14/2015 7:43 PM

yep, you should consult with him. He can't win anymore and can barely stay on two wheels. He should hang it up because you said so.

|

yea mate!