Brooks & Honda

jasonv43
Edited Date/Time 1/27/2012 7:53pm
Sounds like he really Loves the Honda's.

From Insight: Brooks Predicts on Racerx
http://www.racerxonline.com/2011/07/14/insight-brooks-predicts

"I think Chad’s riding a really good machine, I think it’s exceptional and with Dungey’s DNF going on, it’s helped Reed out a ton. Not that Chad hasn’t been riding well but in the races they’ve gone against each other, they’ve been pretty equal. It’s this simple, you can’t win championships when you DNF races."

"I think Chad’s riding great but the bike is helping him as well. He’s at a level where he can ride a bit slower and do better because the bike is so good. That’s given him a huge mental edge also. You can see how well his bike works and same with Kevin (Windham) who I think is doing better than he probably should be doing with the help of that bike. It’s amazing to see and that bike is much better than anyone gives it credit in my opinion."
|
kopfjaeger
7/14/2011 10:13am
So......It is the bike after all?!?!?!?!?

The KW comment is not going ot win LB any new fans
OUMX117
7/14/2011 10:43am
So I guess it was "the bike" in Vegas too when KW was running with JS? ............
jasonv43
7/14/2011 10:47am
There's no way that K-Dub could do those sick transfers or nose wheelies on any other brand right?
BobbyM
7/14/2011 10:50am
Great...or very good scooters boost confidence and it really is all about confidence. Brooks doesn't sugar coat things and that upsets you guys? AFUCKINGMAZING....

The Shop

Sondy132001
7/14/2011 10:52am
BobbyM wrote:
Great...or very good scooters boost confidence and it really is all about confidence. Brooks doesn't sugar coat things and that upsets you guys? AFUCKINGMAZING....
I agree, RJ & MC...pure confidence, everyone else was just doing their job !! Bikes make the man, if you don't like your bike(s) it shows !! Honda is top notch regardless of what people think.

S
lucero10x
7/14/2011 10:57am
jasonv43 wrote:
Sounds like he really Loves the Honda's. From Insight: Brooks Predicts on Racerx http://www.racerxonline.com/2011/07/14/insight-brooks-predicts "I think Chad’s riding a really good machine, I think it’s exceptional...
Sounds like he really Loves the Honda's.

From Insight: Brooks Predicts on Racerx
http://www.racerxonline.com/2011/07/14/insight-brooks-predicts

"I think Chad’s riding a really good machine, I think it’s exceptional and with Dungey’s DNF going on, it’s helped Reed out a ton. Not that Chad hasn’t been riding well but in the races they’ve gone against each other, they’ve been pretty equal. It’s this simple, you can’t win championships when you DNF races."

"I think Chad’s riding great but the bike is helping him as well. He’s at a level where he can ride a bit slower and do better because the bike is so good. That’s given him a huge mental edge also. You can see how well his bike works and same with Kevin (Windham) who I think is doing better than he probably should be doing with the help of that bike. It’s amazing to see and that bike is much better than anyone gives it credit in my opinion."
Sounds like we know what bike the New San Manuel sponsored Larry Brooks team will be riding.
jasonv43
7/14/2011 10:57am
BobbyM wrote:
I agree, RJ & MC...pure confidence, everyone else was just doing their job !! Bikes make the man, if you don't like your bike(s) it shows...
I agree, RJ & MC...pure confidence, everyone else was just doing their job !! Bikes make the man, if you don't like your bike(s) it shows !! Honda is top notch regardless of what people think.

S
Not discounting the bike or the comments he made. It's just obvious that he would like to be with Honda moving forward and it's showing in his interview.
kongols
7/14/2011 10:58am
BobbyM wrote:
Should we get some quotes from "Appendix D"CoolLaughingWhistlingEvil
Sondy132001
7/14/2011 11:00am
BobbyM wrote:
I agree, RJ & MC...pure confidence, everyone else was just doing their job !! Bikes make the man, if you don't like your bike(s) it shows...

S
jasonv43 wrote:
Not discounting the bike or the comments he made. It's just obvious that he would like to be with Honda moving forward and it's showing in...
Not discounting the bike or the comments he made. It's just obvious that he would like to be with Honda moving forward and it's showing in his interview.
poppy cock Wink Brooks has an amazing relationship with Yamaha and Suzuki both, not saying Honda is out of the question, but Larry's ridden all bikes and he's got friends every where, he is just stating a fact is all, Honda's are that good !

S
Mr. Ted
Fantasy
1522nd
7/14/2011 11:00am
I really do think that certain bikes suit certain riders better. Chad was really good on Yahmaha, Suzuki and is good on the Honda. I really don't think he jived with the Kawi, though. And I don't hink James fits well with a Yamaha. So I think LB's point is valid.
BobbyM
7/14/2011 11:01am
BobbyM wrote:
kongols wrote:
Should we get some quotes from "Appendix D"CoolLaughingWhistlingEvil
Why is yer faggot ass stalking me and my posts.
..Wtf?
englishman
7/14/2011 11:01am
jasonv43 wrote:
Not discounting the bike or the comments he made. It's just obvious that he would like to be with Honda moving forward and it's showing in...
Whatever he does He'll more than likely be doing it with Jeremy so they'll be using Hondas.
Sondy132001
7/14/2011 11:03am Edited Date/Time 7/14/2011 11:03am
jasonv43 wrote:
englishman wrote:
Whatever he does He'll more than likely be doing it with Jeremy so they'll be using Hondas.
hmmm you sure ? I don't believe anything until I hear the person saying it happened or the signature across the dotted line =)

S
BobbyM
7/14/2011 11:03am
Honda and team brooks will be an obvious choice and should kick ass...will kick ass.
GrapeApe
Fantasy
551st
7/14/2011 11:03am
BobbyM wrote:

S
jasonv43 wrote:
Given the history it seems pretty obvious to me he is just trying to discredit Reed, by over-crediting the bike. Of course the factory Honda is a good bike, who ever said it wasn't?
jasonv43
7/14/2011 11:05am

S
jasonv43 wrote:
poppy cock ;) Brooks has an amazing relationship with Yamaha and Suzuki both, not saying Honda is out of the question, but Larry's ridden all bikes...
poppy cock Wink Brooks has an amazing relationship with Yamaha and Suzuki both, not saying Honda is out of the question, but Larry's ridden all bikes and he's got friends every where, he is just stating a fact is all, Honda's are that good !

S
Cocky PopWink

Honda's are fast, Blazing fast, Red Hott!!!
希望
7/14/2011 11:06am
lucero10x wrote:
Sounds like we know what bike the New San Manuel sponsored Larry Brooks team will be riding.
Yeah.

[quote="Larry Brooks:"]I think Chad’s riding a really good machine...I think Chad’s riding great but the bike is helping him as well. He’s at a level where he can ride a bit slower and do better because the bike is so good. That’s given him a huge mental edge also. You can see how well his bike works and same with Kevin (Windham) who I think is doing better than he probably should be doing with the help of that bike. It’s amazing to see and that bike is much better than anyone gives it credit in my opinion."[/quote]
kongols
7/14/2011 11:08am
BobbyM wrote:
Why is yer faggot ass stalking me and my posts.
..Wtf?
LaughingLaughingLaughingWoohoo
englishman
7/14/2011 11:08am
jasonv43 wrote:
englishman wrote:
hmmm you sure ? I don't believe anything until I hear the person saying it happened or the signature across the dotted line =)

S
No , and I hate to sound like a Vital muppet but I spoke with a guy who knows him well and this is what I was told.

Of course between now and then a thousand things could happen and he could end up on any brand with any - or no - partner and I'll look like a twat if I say " Oh yeah for sure it's a done deal" so I always qualify everything I type with an " I dont know what the f*ck I'm talking about " caveat.
peelout
7/14/2011 11:09am
BobbyM wrote:

S
+1

and the reason i've ridden honda's ever since i started buying my own equipment.

best bike out there.
ns503
7/14/2011 11:17am
All sounds good - but who are they going to get to ride for them? Seems all the contenders are all signed or all but signed elsewhere - unless that one outside Dungey story has real legs.
Sondy132001
7/14/2011 11:18am
englishman wrote:

S
englishman wrote:
No , and I hate to sound like a Vital muppet but I spoke with a guy who knows him well and this is what I...
No , and I hate to sound like a Vital muppet but I spoke with a guy who knows him well and this is what I was told.

Of course between now and then a thousand things could happen and he could end up on any brand with any - or no - partner and I'll look like a twat if I say " Oh yeah for sure it's a done deal" so I always qualify everything I type with an " I dont know what the f*ck I'm talking about " caveat.
Every day I hear new rumors and every day I think wow and then it falls to the way side, but I'm just giving you a hard time you know, but in all reality I still don't believe shit until the person the shits on tells me it's true or there is legal documents to prove it !

S
bearded clam
7/14/2011 11:25am
BobbyM wrote:

S
hahaha...the bike makes the Man lol....come on Sondra your to knowledgeable for that. It is and always has been the Man that makes the bike...this is motocross not Nascar! A great rider will win. Dungeys DNF's have just been bad luck not a lack of machine...look at the record w Suzuki and Goose.
disbanded
Fantasy
1676th
7/14/2011 11:31am
The real question is - who will exit the team first, MC or Brooks?
7/14/2011 11:32am
I remember last year when everybody said the Suzuki was obviously the best bike. Now that Dungey has had some bad luck, people are saying the Honda is the best. I wouldnt listen too much to what Brooks says, his team rides the new ass backwards Yamaha.
bearded clam
7/14/2011 11:33am
BobbyM wrote:

S
peelout wrote:
+1

and the reason i've ridden honda's ever since i started buying my own equipment.

best bike out there.
I buy Hondas also but the bikes we buy are not factory bikes...no comparison. All the factory bikes are excelent. Larrys comments are biast and once again he is riding coat tails.
Sondy132001
7/14/2011 11:34am
I remember last year when everybody said the Suzuki was obviously the best bike. Now that Dungey has had some bad luck, people are saying the...
I remember last year when everybody said the Suzuki was obviously the best bike. Now that Dungey has had some bad luck, people are saying the Honda is the best. I wouldnt listen too much to what Brooks says, his team rides the new ass backwards Yamaha.
Listen at the level these top guys are racing at all their bikes are fast and put together right, it comes down to who has the gift of brain that day, sorry I believe it.

S
7/14/2011 11:35am

S
englishman wrote:
No , and I hate to sound like a Vital muppet but I spoke with a guy who knows him well and this is what I...

Every day I hear new rumors and every day I think wow and then it falls to the way side, but I'm just giving you a...
Every day I hear new rumors and every day I think wow and then it falls to the way side, but I'm just giving you a hard time you know, but in all reality I still don't believe shit until the person the shits on tells me it's true or there is legal documents to prove it !

S
That is probably the best policy but it takes most of the fun out of the moto-board. However I am pretty sure that is what is going to happen.
Sondy132001
7/14/2011 11:35am

S
peelout wrote:
+1

best bike out there.
I buy Hondas also but the bikes we buy are not factory bikes...no comparison. All the factory bikes are excelent. Larrys comments are biast and once...
I buy Hondas also but the bikes we buy are not factory bikes...no comparison. All the factory bikes are excelent. Larrys comments are biast and once again he is riding coat tails.
you are completely wrong and we will all find out so soon.

S
DownSouth
7/14/2011 11:45am
Every rumor has the team riding Hondas so what else is supposed to say? He is buttering up his new bike supplier. Every one who represents a team says their stuff is the best.

Post a reply to: Brooks & Honda

The Latest