Broken femur Febvre

Related:
Create New Tag

8/25/2019 11:56 AM

According to MXVice, Broken femur for Febvre.

Big bummer for him and team France, he rode good lately!

So who will step up for the MXDN?

|

8/25/2019 12:00 PM

Poor guy, can't catch a break.

|

8/25/2019 12:03 PM

that crash looked nasty , what a bummer for him .. he did so good last races

|

the funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it

8/25/2019 12:08 PM

Heavy hit, for a broken femur, they moved him quickly.

Have to be Tixier I reckon.

|

8/25/2019 12:09 PM
Edited Date/Time: 8/25/2019 12:12 PM

Shit! All the best to him. Hopefully there are no complications..

|

8/25/2019 12:14 PM

Pourcel whistling

|

8/25/2019 12:18 PM

Damn. Get well RF. This shit sucks.

|

8/25/2019 12:19 PM

Too bad the Federation burnt their bridge with Musquin.

|

8/25/2019 12:22 PM

Tixier is gonna fill in...

|

8/25/2019 12:25 PM

A similar strong rumor / info is on motoverte, the femur is not confirmed yet but they already announced the season is over for him.

https://moto-station.com/moto-verte/mx-sx/mxgp-encore-coldenhoff-febvre-blesse/448237

That really sucks for him, 2 big injuries have ruined his season, and with an injury exactly like last year it also sucks again for the french team at the mxdn.

Now I don't know who would possibly accept between :
- Musquin (is his knee injured from yesterday too?)
- Ferrandis (but on a 450, at Assen, not sure he will feel capable to score a great performance)
- Tixier, who is getting there with some top 10 this season (not really my pick but i guess he will be picked)
- Renaux on a 250 in the mx3 class ???

Thngs are complicated unless Musquin is able to ride and accept the selection, which is still doubtful based the issue he had with them last year. And Ferrandis would be a good choice too, he could prepare himself on a 450, but like he said, Assen has a really different soil so i am not sure he will consider it as a good preparation.

In all cases, based on how Coldenhoff ride right now, other teams should not have too much hope either.

|

8/25/2019 12:34 PM

Wasn't it the same type of crash as in spring? Bummed for him.

|

18 Yamaha YZ450F
94 Honda CR 500
90 Honda CR 500
81 Yamaha SR 500
68 BSA Thunderbolt
69 Triumph Tiger 100

8/25/2019 12:54 PM

Oh no 😲 I'm not a massive fan but that sucks, get well soon bud, too many guys are getting hurt in AMA & GP's recently.

|

8/25/2019 1:03 PM

Really horrible news. Get well soon champ!

|

8/25/2019 2:37 PM

Guy was finally getting back to his 2015 (?) form and now this. A shame, hope he gets back at 100% in time for next season

|

8/25/2019 2:40 PM

Heal up Febvre! Bummer he is out for MXdN but hopefully there are no issues and he is ready to compete for wins in 2020 MXGP.

|

8/25/2019 4:24 PM
Edited Date/Time: 8/25/2019 4:25 PM

Does anyone think it was pretty rude how they picked him up and trowed him of the track? Like he was a pile of shit that needed to be off the track... You would expect that they would've used a inflation pillow to stabilize his leg and maybe also something for his neck because it was a big hit... Before removing him off the track, but they clearly wanted no time to waste.

About the MXON, I think the US guys are out of the question because their teams aren't behind it. So Renaux or Tixier.

|

8/25/2019 6:20 PM
Edited Date/Time: 8/25/2019 6:23 PM

agn5009 wrote:

Too bad the Federation burnt their bridge with Musquin.

Marv's banged up too so no chance there. Hate it for Roman. Get well soon.

|

8/25/2019 6:33 PM

That was a gnarly crash, I wouldn't be to hard on the guy's moving him off the track, I think they were worried He would get hit by another bike.

Also Febvre was really starting to regain his form it's a bummer he's out now.

|

8/25/2019 8:55 PM

Horrible news!

|

8/25/2019 9:38 PM

Damn. Saw that crash and bike really whipped when it hit the ground sideways. He is my favorite Euro since that 2015 win in Italy with a crash and bent bars.

|

8/25/2019 11:49 PM

Bummer.

Let's call Christophe Charlier. It worked the last time. wink

|

the ultimate MX renegade from the east shore of the big cold pond

8/26/2019 7:06 AM

MXMattii wrote:

Does anyone think it was pretty rude how they picked him up and trowed him of the track? Like he was a pile of shit that needed to be off the track... You would expect that they would've used a inflation pillow to stabilize his leg and maybe also something for his neck because it was a big hit... Before removing him off the track, but they clearly wanted no time to waste.

About the MXON, I think the US guys are out of the question because their teams aren't behind it. So Renaux or Tixier.

The teams aren't behind it??? So you're saying the KTM and Star Yamaha, who is supporting Cooper are not behind the MXDN...More like the riders Musquin/Ferrandis have said they are out.

Feel bad for Romain I hope he heals up and returns soon.

|

8/26/2019 7:16 AM

Damn!

|

8/26/2019 8:28 AM

MXMattii wrote:

DonM wrote:

The teams aren't behind it??? So you're saying the KTM and Star Yamaha, who is supporting Cooper are not behind the MXDN...More like the riders Musquin/Ferrandis have said they are out.

Feel bad for Romain I hope he heals up and returns soon.

Exactly. The only team that has come out not behind the MXoN is US Kawasaki

|