Broc Tickle to Yamaha

Sawfish
7/29/2020 12:13pm
Brent wrote:
...Tickle was out at Pala turning laps today on the YZ450, didn't look too bad but you can see that he's still getting used to the...
...Tickle was out at Pala turning laps today on the YZ450, didn't look too bad but you can see that he's still getting used to the machine, he was out for two laps then disappeared for a while, then another two laps, this repeated most of the day.

Fastest guys today appeared to be McElrath, who turned probably 100 laps on a rough track at a very impressive race speed, Justin Cooper hanging out on the vet track all day doing his motos (and feeding me a steady diet of rocks), and Roczen putting in some blazing fast short sprints - but only 3 laps at a time...
FerCzD wrote:
Is it a trend now to use female version of your favorite rider as an avatar picture? I saw someone doing the same with Webb. Gotta...
Is it a trend now to use female version of your favorite rider as an avatar picture? I saw someone doing the same with Webb. Gotta catch up!

All jokes aside, interesting comment on Shane, wonder if he will step up his outdoors game this year, he has to prove his worth as I believe he hasn't secured a 450 ride.
Help. Can’t put my finger on it.
wildbill
7/29/2020 12:43pm
seth505 wrote:
He swore at Tomac AND bumped his motorcycle, so they'll never forgive him.
kpiper wrote:
So who thinks Barcia's behavior was ok? Anyone? Is that the kind of stuff Yamaha (or any team) loves to see from their rider? You don't...
So who thinks Barcia's behavior was ok? Anyone?

Is that the kind of stuff Yamaha (or any team) loves to see from their rider?

You don't embarrass the people who pay your salary. Pretty simple.
Boomslang wrote:
Last year at Hangtown Barcia took my guy out for no reason. Our bike was damaged and my rider hurt. He caused us a dnf. We...
Last year at Hangtown Barcia took my guy out for no reason. Our bike was damaged and my rider hurt. He caused us a dnf.

We went to speak to him, he apologized but the fact remains, his move was unnecessary.

We have no problen off the track with him, he is actually a ok guy off track but he is a dick when racing. He has no respect on the track.
Shoulda smacked him upside his head. Hard, so he'd get it.
mxjon454
7/30/2020 12:07am
If Barcia stays healthy all season he will have a single better moto finish and a better overall position points wise at the end of the season. I’m not really a Barcia fan, but I don’t see how that is debatable.
Boomslang
Fantasy
548th
7/30/2020 1:10am
mxjon454 wrote:
If Barcia stays healthy all season he will have a single better moto finish and a better overall position points wise at the end of the...
If Barcia stays healthy all season he will have a single better moto finish and a better overall position points wise at the end of the season. I’m not really a Barcia fan, but I don’t see how that is debatable.
Debatable = bench racing....we building some hype here while there is a break in the series.

The Shop

kkawboy14
7/30/2020 5:29am
mxjon454 wrote:
If Barcia stays healthy all season he will have a single better moto finish and a better overall position points wise at the end of the...
“IF”

There you go!
mattyhamz2
Fantasy
767th
7/30/2020 6:16am
I’ll bet that Tickle’s Yamaha handles better than Barcia’s.
Buckland
7/30/2020 11:07am
mattyhamz2 wrote:
It could be a great thing to have a respected vet on that bike that isn't Reed, to offer solid constructive criticism to help the bikes for Tickle himself, Bam, and AP.
Boomslang
Fantasy
548th
7/30/2020 7:29pm
mattyhamz2 wrote:
Buckland wrote:
It could be a great thing to have a respected vet on that bike that isn't Reed, to offer solid constructive criticism to help the bikes...
It could be a great thing to have a respected vet on that bike that isn't Reed, to offer solid constructive criticism to help the bikes for Tickle himself, Bam, and AP.
From my understanding Tickĺe is a pretty good test rider. He did a bit of suspension and chassis testing for us last year which help is a whole bunch. There after it was a matter of fine tuning for my rider He helped us a lot finding a great base to work from.

He know his stuff.
nskerb
8/5/2020 2:07pm
Brent wrote:
...Tickle was out at Pala turning laps today on the YZ450, didn't look too bad but you can see that he's still getting used to the...
...Tickle was out at Pala turning laps today on the YZ450, didn't look too bad but you can see that he's still getting used to the machine, he was out for two laps then disappeared for a while, then another two laps, this repeated most of the day.

Fastest guys today appeared to be McElrath, who turned probably 100 laps on a rough track at a very impressive race speed, Justin Cooper hanging out on the vet track all day doing his motos (and feeding me a steady diet of rocks), and Roczen putting in some blazing fast short sprints - but only 3 laps at a time...
FerCzD wrote:
Is it a trend now to use female version of your favorite rider as an avatar picture? I saw someone doing the same with Webb. Gotta...
Is it a trend now to use female version of your favorite rider as an avatar picture? I saw someone doing the same with Webb. Gotta catch up!

All jokes aside, interesting comment on Shane, wonder if he will step up his outdoors game this year, he has to prove his worth as I believe he hasn't secured a 450 ride.
Nope that was Brent 😂

Post a reply to: Broc Tickle to Yamaha

The Latest