Broc Tickle to Red Bull KTM

Related:
Create New Tag

7/26/2017 12:45 PM

Broc Tickle soon named part of Red Bull KTM.

|

7/26/2017 12:48 PM

That doesn't sound like stampage....

|

HAF

7/26/2017 12:48 PM
Edited Date/Time: 7/26/2017 12:57 PM

Coming right out of the gate with a "hot take", eh?

|

Contact Me

Instagram (@gdawson243)

Snapchat: gdawson2

7/26/2017 12:52 PM

ns503 wrote:

Maybe he reads Pit Bits.

|

7/26/2017 12:55 PM

GuyB wrote:

Maybe he reads Pit Bits.

lol

|

7/26/2017 1:03 PM

Rider67.- wrote:

Are you Broc's Dog?

|

7/26/2017 1:22 PM

ns503 wrote:

GuyB wrote:

Maybe he reads Pit Bits.

Jungle drums = stampage?

smile

|

HAF

7/26/2017 1:55 PM

Matthes seemed pretty sure in Observations, and I quote..

"Good job by Roger DeCoster and the KTM guys to get him"

|

7/26/2017 2:01 PM
Edited Date/Time: 7/26/2017 2:02 PM

Hell I hope not. Top tier bike/team signing a 27 year old mid pack rider!?!?

|

7/26/2017 2:05 PM
Edited Date/Time: 7/26/2017 2:06 PM

rikhek wrote:

You bummed because they didn't call you, bro? wassat

Actually Broc has been a super consistent finisher lately, and can only improve. He's also said to be a great tester/setup guy so that's a "win" for KTM too. Good dude too. You know, KTM is "Team Nice Guy".

|

7/26/2017 2:08 PM

rikhek wrote:

Boo this man

|

7/26/2017 2:09 PM

Broc is cool Bro!

|

United States of America

7/26/2017 2:14 PM

RCH must be closing doors?

|

scte3.0 pro-line trinity tekin

7/26/2017 2:17 PM

If true, a very good choice- The Broc-ster = SOLID

|

Current rides-
1988 RM250
2019 KX450

7/26/2017 2:22 PM

dsmith wrote:

RCH must be closing doors?

That's the hot rumor. What does Bogle do?

|

7/26/2017 2:28 PM
Edited Date/Time: 7/26/2017 2:29 PM

Guys, it's not a popularity contest, it's a business. I've got a lot of "nice" friends that I'd never hire to work for me. A team with a bike capable of winning should be ridden by a rider capable of winning titles. KTM does not need a development/setup rider.

I'm aware Broc is one of the good guys, cool, approachable, nice, etc. but he isn't going to be on the podium every weekend. Fact.

|

7/26/2017 2:33 PM

rikhek wrote:

Guys, it's not a popularity contest, it's a business. I've got a lot of "nice" friends that I'd never hire to work for me. A team with a bike capable of winning should be ridden by a rider capable of winning titles. KTM does not need a development/setup rider.

I'm aware Broc is one of the good guys, cool, approachable, nice, etc. but he isn't going to be on the podium every weekend. Fact.

Maybe KTM wants two 450 riders and can't afford two riders that will be on the podium every weekend?

|

7/26/2017 2:41 PM

In realty, who are they going to hire that would be better?

They're getting a serviceable guy until they get the guy they want.

|

7/26/2017 2:51 PM

What is Davalos doing next year? Thought he would have been a good pickup for KTM.

|

7/26/2017 2:55 PM

davistld01 wrote:

Actually Broc has been a super consistent finisher lately, and can only improve. He's also said to be a great tester/setup guy so that's a "win" for KTM too. Good dude too. You know, KTM is "Team Nice Guy".

'.. and can only improve' I can only only improve...

I like Broc, but i dont think he has done enough to make that leap. Only good thing to come from this, is that it might let Jake Weimer pick up a full time ride again,

On the flip side, somebody has to get the ride, who else is there, really . Anderson and Wilson are set at Husky, none of the other Suzuki lads are worth a punt, Bogle will be ok but i dont think he is there yet.. and nobody in 250 wants to come up.

|

7/26/2017 3:08 PM

rikhek wrote:

Why don't they need a development/setup rider?

|

7/26/2017 3:13 PM

rikhek wrote:

Better not tell the fanboys, they say signing posters in the pits once in awhile is enough.

|

7/26/2017 3:55 PM

Hope he finally gets a good pay day! Pumped for Broc.

|

7/26/2017 3:59 PM

GuyB wrote:

Maybe he reads Pit Bits.

I happened to catch that and was waiting for a thread!

|

7/26/2017 4:02 PM

Good for Broc... He's paid his dues. Be his last contract probably I hope its a nice one.

|

7/26/2017 4:04 PM

Rider67.- wrote:

526 wrote:

Are you Broc's Dog?

They are Bro's

|

7/26/2017 4:23 PM
Edited Date/Time: 7/26/2017 4:26 PM

rikhek wrote:

davistld01 wrote:

philG wrote:

'.. and can only improve' I can only only improve...

I like Broc, but i dont think he has done enough to make that leap. Only good thing to come from this, is that it might let Jake Weimer pick up a full time ride again,

On the flip side, somebody has to get the ride, who else is there, really . Anderson and Wilson are set at Husky, none of the other Suzuki lads are worth a punt, Bogle will be ok but i dont think he is there yet.. and nobody in 250 wants to come up.

I like Weimer, but there has to be a reason he wasn't signed full time, and had to run part time with JGR last year. Good guy...funny as hell, but there has to be a reason. Like you though...I hope he gets a solid ride for 2018.

That said...I'd take Tickle over Jake any day if I was building a solid team.

|

7/26/2017 4:26 PM

UpTiTe wrote:

In realty, who are they going to hire that would be better?

They're getting a serviceable guy until they get the guy they want.

Who do they want?

I like the call with Tickle....he works and rides hard and he may have a win in him.

|