Photo

STAMPED BRO
|

9/1/2017 9:53 AM

Wow, good catch there.

Guess that adds fuel to the "Broc tickled KTM's fancy" fire

|

9/1/2017 9:58 AM

Only a matter of time before we have the KTM announcement. Tickle is going to take Dungey's opening in Aldon's A program.

|

9/1/2017 10:05 AM

Tickle on KTM, at the Baker's factory — what do you guys predict will be his best finish in '18 SX?

|

9/1/2017 10:13 AM

RandyRotta wrote:

Tickle on KTM, at the Baker's factory — what do you guys predict will be his best finish in '18 SX?

He's only a couple of clicks off the front runners normally. I'd love to see him get some podiums and maybe shock us with a win.

|

9/1/2017 10:17 AM

Ha I clicked in thinking it was going to be an aerial photo from our resident spy in the sky.

Tickle on KTM would be awesome!

|

"Who cares about what other people think"

9/1/2017 10:21 AM

man you gotta think he's looking at what has happened with Osborne and thinking to himself I can do that. I really wish the best for that guy, hopefully he likes the KTM.

|

9/1/2017 10:34 AM

Hasn't this been a done deal for awhile?

|

9/1/2017 10:36 AM

jorgechavez wrote:

Hasn't this been a done deal for awhile?

I think it was even announced, although I may just be remembering things wrongly.

|

Braaapin' aint easy.

9/1/2017 11:05 AM

I think he can get a few podiums but I don't see him winning. Kenny and Tomac are on another level (judging how 2017 SX went) Marvin is right there as well.

|

9/1/2017 11:10 AM

RandyRotta wrote:

IMO Tickle is the perfect guy for this program. He just needs that little extra to be running with those guys at the front consistently.

I say he ends up on the podium at least 5 times this SX season.

|

Race Bike: 2018 KTM 350SXF

Other Bikes: 1985 CR80R, 1990 CR250R, 1998 PW80, Specialized Fuse Comp 29.

Sold: 2016 YZ250F, 2012 CRF250R

9/1/2017 11:45 AM

Remember, he has a 250 title. Was pretty competitive that year as well if I'm not mistaken

|

9/1/2017 11:47 AM

All the cool guys are running "20" these days...

|

I ripped a start from Egypt and I was happy about that.

9/1/2017 11:57 AM

RandyRotta wrote:

injury free...top 5

|

9/1/2017 11:58 AM

Strange choice in my opinion but as a few have said this ride may be all that he needs to get him consistently at the top you never know. Wish him all the best.

|

9/1/2017 12:04 PM
Edited Date/Time: 9/1/2017 12:06 PM

I know my limitations, and questioning 'The Man's' rider decisions is beyond those limits.

I would like to be a fly on the wall and hear the conversations and reasoning behind the decisions.

|

9/1/2017 12:07 PM

RandyRotta wrote:

DPW wrote:

injury free...top 5

IMO he'd already be a top 5 guy if he could make it through a series injury free. Seems like every time he has gotten the ball rolling the last few years, he inevitably has wound up on the sidelines.

|

9/1/2017 12:10 PM

RandyRotta wrote:

DPW wrote:

injury free...top 5

olds cool wrote:

IMO he'd already be a top 5 guy if he could make it through a series injury free. Seems like every time he has gotten the ball rolling the last few years, he inevitably has wound up on the sidelines.

He had a podium last season I'm sure.

|

9/1/2017 12:19 PM

DPW wrote:

injury free...top 5

olds cool wrote:

Rowlands wrote:

He had a podium last season I'm sure.

I know he did. I meant series top 5.

|

9/1/2017 12:23 PM

olds cool wrote:

I know he did. I meant series top 5.

11th in points last season. I think a top 5 in points would be a great season for him.

|

9/1/2017 1:07 PM

I have a feeling Tickle and KTM could be a great thing. Like podium every week thing.

|

9/1/2017 2:51 PM

There is nothing in Aldons bag of tricks that will make Tickle a constant podium threat.

|

9/1/2017 2:52 PM

Radical wrote:

I have a feeling Tickle and KTM could be a great thing. Like podium every week thing.

Dream on. That's not happening.

|

"Sorry Goose, but it's time to buzz the tower."

9/1/2017 2:59 PM

UpTiTe wrote:

There is nothing in Aldons bag of tricks that will make Tickle a constant podium threat.

Could have said that about Osborne

|

9/1/2017 3:05 PM

UpTiTe wrote:

109 wrote:

Nope, Osbourne has always had a load of talent, he just needed the missing fitness.

|

9/1/2017 3:09 PM

UpTiTe wrote:

109 wrote:

UpTiTe wrote:

Nope, Osbourne has always had a load of talent, he just needed the missing fitness.

It's true, Broc won a 250 title, he should know what's up already

Aldon will help him do what he already does more consistently

|

9/1/2017 3:57 PM

UpTiTe wrote:

The extra fitness will help, but I'm thinking more of the training on the track each week with Musquin, Anderson and Osbourne. If it's in him, that has to raise his game. On a good day he's only a click off of the leaders.

It seems like a good move for him.

|

9/1/2017 3:58 PM

UpTiTe wrote:

109 wrote:

UpTiTe wrote:

I don't think KTM could have made a better decision myself. Tickle has proved to be an absolutely incredible rider when he has the confidence and motivation. Uninjured, he's got the skill, the fitness, and the speed to run with the best. It's the mental thing he needs to work on. Just needs that extra bit of fire lit under him every week.

|

9/1/2017 4:13 PM

Would Zack be winning if he was on 450? I done see Tickle getting any podiums anytime soon. Dude rode a factory Suzuki for RC. Could you get any better than that?

|

9/1/2017 4:23 PM

He had a second last year....he for sure is on the podium 3 or more times and with an injury free season he will be top 5 in points. If he got a win late in the season once the series is winding down it would not surprise me one bit. In fact I almost expect it with the way these series have gone with injuries. If one of the top guys goes out I expect a W from Tickle

|