Broc Tickle and the no-good, very bad get-off

Edited Date/Time 9/21/2020 10:41pm
Any word about Broc Tickle following the horrible looking get-off he had today? Seriously hoping it wasn't nearly as bad as it looked, and that he's not injured. He's fought through a lot of adversity this season to score better results than most of us expected.
|
Ramrod
Fantasy
1751st
9/19/2020 7:37pm
He had a horrible looking wreck
hubbardmx50
9/19/2020 7:59pm
Pulp Mx tweeted that he’s banged up but ok. I haven’t even seen the second motos yet. That bad huh? Didn’t he have a really bad one with Peick there a few years ago?
slipdog
9/19/2020 8:01pm
Pulp Mx tweeted that he’s banged up but ok. I haven’t even seen the second motos yet. That bad huh? Didn’t he have a really bad...
Pulp Mx tweeted that he’s banged up but ok. I haven’t even seen the second motos yet. That bad huh? Didn’t he have a really bad one with Peick there a few years ago?
OTB on a triple step up. Fucking brutal...

The Shop

9/19/2020 8:06pm
Pulp Mx tweeted that he’s banged up but ok. I haven’t even seen the second motos yet. That bad huh? Didn’t he have a really bad...
Yeah. He landed on peick I believe and somehow got hurt worse that WP.

I didn’t see that crash, I hope he is ok
Braaaphole
9/19/2020 9:01pm
I had my back turned to that jump when he went down. The people around me said it looked bad, I'll watch it tomorrow.
He did get up and walk to the medic cart on his own though and appeared to be ok. I'm sure he's in some pain, but he wasn't holding anything like it was broken.
tek14
9/19/2020 10:27pm
He went over bars that wasnt too bad but his bike followed and hit him on hip area. He moved quickly away from track but was sitting down long time to check he was ok. Did hit his head as well.
LKHill
9/19/2020 10:54pm Edited Date/Time 9/19/2020 10:54pm
His front clipped the landing short and he got steam rollered by the bike. I didn't think he would walk away. Similar to Forkners crash.

GWS BT!
JohnnyD13
9/20/2020 7:06pm
It’s weird that broc just said he had a moment. Why wouldn’t he just say my pegs caught the rust if that’s what happened. I never got to see the face of that jump but it would have to be serous ruts to throw a bike like that. It looked more to me like he hit a false neutral or something with the bike lost drive. I know it’s supposed to be hush hush if that’s what it was but that’s what it looked like
mx216
9/20/2020 7:32pm
JohnnyD13 wrote:
It’s weird that broc just said he had a moment. Why wouldn’t he just say my pegs caught the rust if that’s what happened. I never...
It’s weird that broc just said he had a moment. Why wouldn’t he just say my pegs caught the rust if that’s what happened. I never got to see the face of that jump but it would have to be serous ruts to throw a bike like that. It looked more to me like he hit a false neutral or something with the bike lost drive. I know it’s supposed to be hush hush if that’s what it was but that’s what it looked like
It looked like he endoed, like thousands have done before him. Maybe he doesn't know how it happened, or remember how it happened. Could be, it just happened!
JohnnyD13
9/21/2020 9:27am
JohnnyD13 wrote:
It’s weird that broc just said he had a moment. Why wouldn’t he just say my pegs caught the rust if that’s what happened. I never...
mx216 wrote:
It looked like he endoed, like thousands have done before him. Maybe he doesn't know how it happened, or remember how it happened. Could be, it...
It looked like he endoed, like thousands have done before him. Maybe he doesn't know how it happened, or remember how it happened. Could be, it just happened!
I agree. I don’t mean to try and stir anything up. Just seemed strange. I got 2 down votes so probably just an endo
Falcon
Fantasy
798th
9/21/2020 9:36am
Very nearly rode it out, too... I couldn't believe how far down the track he rolled on the front wheel.
mx216
9/21/2020 1:49pm Edited Date/Time 9/21/2020 1:51pm
JohnnyD13 wrote:
mx216 wrote:
It looked like he endoed, like thousands have done before him. Maybe he doesn't know how it happened, or remember how it happened. Could be, it...
JohnnyD13 wrote:
I agree. I don’t mean to try and stir anything up. Just seemed strange. I got 2 down votes so probably just an endo
I re-read it and didnt mean to sound like a dick! This is a helmet cam from at Lakewood a couple years ago for the dream race, we came early to race amateur day and get some practice and a storm rolled in.With a big wind gust at my back and no vision I picked a bad line with small kicker. For sure thought I was dead! I just meant that sometimes it can just happen. Obviously it could be a false neutral but, sometimes it just happens!

Donkey Kong
9/21/2020 2:59pm Edited Date/Time 9/21/2020 2:59pm
He rode the front wheel for so long, it hurt to watch.
JohnnyD13
9/21/2020 6:52pm
mx216 wrote:
JohnnyD13 wrote:
mx216 wrote:
I re-read it and didnt mean to sound like a dick! This is a helmet cam from at Lakewood a couple years ago for the dream...
I re-read it and didnt mean to sound like a dick! This is a helmet cam from at Lakewood a couple years ago for the dream race, we came early to race amateur day and get some practice and a storm rolled in.With a big wind gust at my back and no vision I picked a bad line with small kicker. For sure thought I was dead! I just meant that sometimes it can just happen. Obviously it could be a false neutral but, sometimes it just happens!

That was scary!! Glad you we able to ride that one out. I wasn’t so lucky on mine. And it turned out to be a blown shock.
9/21/2020 7:44pm
Really want to know how he got into the endo where he did to begin with. knarly! Get well fast.
FIREfish148
9/21/2020 9:56pm
Does anyone have video or a shot of that jump that shows the face of it? It’s crazy how much you miss not being at the races. The tv seemed to not showcase that section much although I know there had to be a camera at the top of it for that corner it would have been cool if they just let the other cameras catch a shot of it at least once.
Leeham
Fantasy
3084th
9/21/2020 10:41pm
My imagination makes me think that he couldve OJ the jump before the triple step up, had to seat bounce, hit a kicker. And he was going OTB. He probabaly knew it was going bad as soon as the rear wheel left the jump. Unlucky. Hate seeing that happen, especially to him!

Post a reply to: Broc Tickle and the no-good, very bad get-off

The Latest