Broc Tickle admits it?

bents
Fantasy
710th
11/30/2018 11:11pm
Okay.........Poop on a MacDonald's screen vs approved supplements? Got it.
Jrewing
11/30/2018 11:45pm
Monk wrote:
It's funny that because Brock is a nice guy, we associate that we also think he's innocent.
GuyB wrote:
That’s okay, a certain percentage of riders think that a lot of the users here are completely ignorant about how things work in the pro ranks...
That’s okay, a certain percentage of riders think that a lot of the users here are completely ignorant about how things work in the pro ranks. Occasionally they’re proven wrong.
That’s true, we also think a lot of pro riders are ignorant to how the REAL WORLD works..
22Ryann
Fantasy
4080th
12/1/2018 12:07am
If you look around at other sports, Wada has messed a lot of them up, and not one of them tell good stories of Wada.

On the other hand, you see UFC fighters get their punishment handed to them in days/weeks & Broc is still waiting is kind of terrifying considering that it's his main source of income. I think he has been way too nice when speaking about them in past interviews.

The Shop

12/1/2018 12:57am
bents wrote:
sounds like maybe you don't?

like tons of things mass manufactured, these plants likely make tons of supplements, with different ingredients, in the same equipment. cross-contamination is a reality.

https://ufc.usada.org/compounding-pharmacies-supply-tainted-supplements…
tek14
12/1/2018 1:03am
He did use PED and thats it.
pbody
Fantasy
347th
12/1/2018 6:23am
22Ryann wrote:
If you look around at other sports, Wada has messed a lot of them up, and not one of them tell good stories of Wada. On...
If you look around at other sports, Wada has messed a lot of them up, and not one of them tell good stories of Wada.

On the other hand, you see UFC fighters get their punishment handed to them in days/weeks & Broc is still waiting is kind of terrifying considering that it's his main source of income. I think he has been way too nice when speaking about them in past interviews.
There is a reason why the NFL and NBA dont use WADA for their PED enforcement. Can't remember where MLB ended up.
downard254
12/1/2018 7:07am
bents wrote:
That's an apples to horse apples comparison isn't it?
keinz
12/1/2018 7:25am Edited Date/Time 12/1/2018 7:27am
Actually he was caught in the Baker factory, when he cheated in the training by using in his bicycle hidden motor. Here is WADAs explanation

">
keinz
12/1/2018 7:32am Edited Date/Time 12/1/2018 7:33am
And if you look closer to this one, you can see that this is the GOATs old training bicycleLaughing

TbonesPop
Fantasy
405th
12/1/2018 7:34am
This thread is like watching a high school girl fight. You know nothing good is actually going to happen, but you can't just look away....
Bultaco
12/1/2018 7:39am
Bultaco wrote:
What surprises me about WADA's lack of communication is the potential earnings athletes lose waiting on testing/results/decisions. Why isn't WADA being sued for every day they...
What surprises me about WADA's lack of communication is the potential earnings athletes lose waiting on testing/results/decisions. Why isn't WADA being sued for every day they can't get out of their own way and deliver decisions?

There are employer mandated drug testing programs in daily use all over globe. Testing/retesting/decisions can be delivered in days, not months and years.
lostboy819 wrote:
You should be a lawyer. LaughingLaughingLaughingLaughing
Not my calling. I presume a lawyer could explain why this is not a concern for WADA.
gabrielito
12/1/2018 8:07am
Facts are facts, not one person who has ever tested positive for PED's in all of sports has ever taken a banned substance knowingly. It is ALWAYS by accident, with no idea how it got in their system, but probably from an over the counter supplement like linseed oil. Just ask them.
Monk
12/1/2018 8:11am
gabrielito wrote:
Facts are facts, not one person who has ever tested positive for PED's in all of sports has ever taken a banned substance knowingly. It is...
Facts are facts, not one person who has ever tested positive for PED's in all of sports has ever taken a banned substance knowingly. It is ALWAYS by accident, with no idea how it got in their system, but probably from an over the counter supplement like linseed oil. Just ask them.
Cough cough, Lance Armstrong...

gabrielito
12/1/2018 8:17am
gabrielito wrote:
Facts are facts, not one person who has ever tested positive for PED's in all of sports has ever taken a banned substance knowingly. It is...
Monk wrote:

It took a decade for him to figure out how it got in his system.
keinz
12/1/2018 8:20am
But. Tickle get caught right in the middle of the action. Electric bicycle not a jokeSmile
Monk
12/1/2018 8:25am
gabrielito wrote:
Monk wrote:

gabrielito wrote:
It took a decade for him to figure out how it got in his system.
Bwhahahahaha, REALLY?

If you believe that, I have some Enron stock to sell you...
12/1/2018 8:59am
All bullshit conspiracy aside you know what I love about Broc Tickle ?

Even though he might of been wronged he’s serving the time. Not racing. Following the rules. Sounds to me like a stand up guy.
12/1/2018 9:01am Edited Date/Time 12/1/2018 9:05am
I still believe that the pope is a muslim, rather than that the baker factory has nothing to do with this

and now that he has tested positive, they have dropped him hard just to save their own face
racerx217
12/1/2018 9:02am
bents wrote:
Mcdonald's
12/1/2018 9:15am
Is he a Rynopwer guy? I see Richie Rude and another Rynopiwer dude got busted in the bicycle enudro world series back in May.
lostboy819
Fantasy
1442nd
12/1/2018 10:28am
Bultaco wrote:
What surprises me about WADA's lack of communication is the potential earnings athletes lose waiting on testing/results/decisions. Why isn't WADA being sued for every day they...
What surprises me about WADA's lack of communication is the potential earnings athletes lose waiting on testing/results/decisions. Why isn't WADA being sued for every day they can't get out of their own way and deliver decisions?

There are employer mandated drug testing programs in daily use all over globe. Testing/retesting/decisions can be delivered in days, not months and years.
lostboy819 wrote:
You should be a lawyer. LaughingLaughingLaughingLaughing
Bultaco wrote:
Not my calling. I presume a lawyer could explain why this is not a concern for WADA.
You pay any lawyer and they will do it because they will get their money up front and don't care when Broc loses. This wouldn't be a contingency case and its a case that they wont win.
TeamGreen
12/1/2018 4:29pm
bents wrote:
No, the actual msg is...or are...
Shit is EVERYWHERE
Or...
Shit HAPPENS
Or...
Don’t Be Shitty

Post a reply to: Broc Tickle admits it?

The Latest