Broc Tickle admits it?

Related:
Create New Tag

11/29/2018 6:52 PM

While listening to the audio clip from the article on the home page about Broc, at about 7:42 in you can hear him say "It is what it is, I got caught" and he quickly says after "I got dealt the cards I did"

I've always been a fan of Tickle, but this sounded kind of strange.

|

11/29/2018 7:24 PM

I don’t think he ever admitted to doing it on purpose. He said he was caught with it in his system and he didn’t know how it got there, but it was there so he will be punished.

|

11/29/2018 7:37 PM
Edited Date/Time: 11/29/2018 7:37 PM

If Tickle stated as Honda11 is saying ... "It is what it is, I got caught."

Mmmm....pretty obvious disclosure.

|

11/29/2018 7:39 PM
Edited Date/Time: 11/29/2018 7:41 PM

|

11/29/2018 7:43 PM

I haven't listened to it but yeah sounds guilty to me if that's how it was said

|

11/29/2018 7:56 PM
Edited Date/Time: 11/29/2018 10:35 PM

I don’t think Broc intentionally cheated or said “I’m gonna use this and skirt the system”. He took some performance stuff carelessly and he took one with the banned stuff. Those are the cards he’s been dealt, or those are the unfortunate consequences. He’s just saying it is what it is.

|

11/29/2018 8:29 PM

Freudian slip?

|

11/29/2018 8:33 PM

Theres stuff you can buy at wal mart that makes a huge difference on a bicycle. Pre-workout powders, shakes..gu, gells..

|

11/29/2018 8:44 PM

It's funny that because Brock is a nice guy, we associate that we also think he's innocent.

|

11/29/2018 8:59 PM

"Let's take a single sentence from a recorded, on the spot interview totally out of context and use it as an admission of guilt" - Vital Forum

|

Make Hillclimb Great Again

Ratbeach Racing

Instagram / YouTube: @485Josh

3dpmoto.com

11/29/2018 9:09 PM

This is EXACTLY why people pay lawyers. Bc the average guy can't possibly parse all the various connotations of every word that comes out of his mouth.

Broc didn't "admit" anything. He used the word "caught," when a better word for what he was actually trying to say would have been "identified." He is adamant that he doesn't know how he came in contact with the drug, so it's pretty dumb to assume otherwise from one poor word choice.

|

BT20 👉 02/20/20 👉#TICKLETIMEBITCHES

11/29/2018 9:10 PM

Honda11 wrote:

While listening to the audio clip from the article on the home page about Broc, at about 7:42 in you can hear him say "It is ...more

I didn’t get that impression from him at all during the conversation. There was a part that I cut out where he said that he felt that he was on the innocent side.

MX Sports uses USADA for testing and administration. Their penalty for the same thing he got busted for would be between 6 and 18 month. Unfortunately his positive test was on the SX side, which gets testing from WADA and penalties from the FIM.

|

11/29/2018 9:13 PM

Monk wrote:

It's funny that because Brock is a nice guy, we associate that we also think he's innocent.

That’s okay, a certain percentage of riders think that a lot of the users here are completely ignorant about how things work in the pro ranks. Occasionally they’re proven wrong.

|

11/29/2018 9:52 PM

Honda11 wrote:

While listening to the audio clip from the article on the home page about Broc, at about 7:42 in you can hear him say "It is ...more

GuyB wrote:

I didn’t get that impression from him at all during the conversation. There was a part that I cut out where he said that he ...more

Why is that? I thought USADA were still under the overall umbrella of WADA. Surely they have to keep to the same penalties otherwise WADA intervene?

|

11/29/2018 10:28 PM

Monk wrote:

GuyB wrote:

That’s okay, a certain percentage of riders think that a lot of the users here are completely ignorant about how things work ...more

Check your autocorrect. It replaced "ALMOST ALWAYS" with "Occasionally".

|

11/30/2018 6:16 AM

Honda11 wrote:

GuyB wrote:

I didn’t get that impression from him at all during the conversation. There was a part that I cut out where he said that he ...more

And the truth of the matter is, if one was to cheat with PEDs the benefit would be far greater in MX than in SX. It just doesn't make sense. To me, I don't even feel like the penalties for "cheating" should be the same from sport to sport.

|

11/30/2018 6:22 AM

Honda11 wrote:

GuyB wrote:

rallendude wrote:

And the truth of the matter is, if one was to cheat with PEDs the benefit would be far greater in MX than in SX. It just ...more

Not in all cases. I think something like Adderall would be more beneficial in SX than MX?

|

Current fleet of two wheeled vehicles:
- KTM SX 250 2020
- Suzuki GSX-R 600 K7 track spec
- Canyon Sender CF 8.0 2018 Downhill
- Canyon Spectral:ON 7.0 2019 EMTB
- White GX Pro 20 Gravel

11/30/2018 6:48 AM

Monk wrote:

GuyB wrote:

That’s okay, a certain percentage of riders think that a lot of the users here are completely ignorant about how things work ...more

A certain percentage of pro riders will eventually grow up and realize just how stupid they were when they were young. Of course that relates to everyone, not just pro racers...laughing

|

11/30/2018 7:29 AM

Young and stupid is fun though. It’s the best part about life. Once you’re all squared away you die. No fun in that.

|

GP740
Since 1987

11/30/2018 7:49 AM
Edited Date/Time: 11/30/2018 7:53 AM

Monk wrote:

That's not it.......

Its that WADA and whoever else is working on his case is incompetent. It has taken too long for it to play out. Guilty or innocent i could give 2 shots about at this point. If he tests positive then notify, hold hearing, appeal and get it over within a couple of months. This is 2018, shouldn drag out like it has.

That's the issue most folks have.....

|

11/30/2018 7:55 AM
Edited Date/Time: 11/30/2018 7:56 AM

GuyB wrote:

I mean from where I am sitting, he got caught with a banned substance in his body so he is not innocent. Scientists in a lab proved that, and that shouldn't be debatable in my opinion.

Now the severity of the punishment as it relates to the actual advantage the substance may or may not have given him? That seems harsh.

|

11/30/2018 7:58 AM

Monk wrote:

GuyB wrote:

God damn do I love a good GuyB mic drop on a Friday morning.

|

If it can't be fixed with a hammer, it's an electrical problem.

11/30/2018 8:12 AM

So He tested positive for a minor substance , fine his ass and suspend him the 6 months or so and get it over with.

WADA and the FIM are complete bullshit for taking so long.

|

11/30/2018 8:13 AM

Helda wrote:

I haven't listened to it but yeah sounds guilty to me if that's how it was said

You haven't listened to the interview yet you still put him out there as guilty "if that's how it was said"; just brilliant

|

11/30/2018 8:14 AM

KirkChandler wrote:

I don’t think he ever admitted to doing it on purpose. He said he was caught with it in his system and he didn’t know how it ...more

That's how I heard it, too. Not an "admission", per se.

|

11/30/2018 8:15 AM

Monk wrote:

Steve 396 wrote:

That's not it.......

Its that WADA and whoever else is working on his case is incompetent. It has taken too long for it to ...more

What dots are you trying to connect between my statement and WADAs slow response time? Two very different things.

|

11/30/2018 8:17 AM

Monk wrote:

Steve 396 wrote:

That's not it.......

Its that WADA and whoever else is working on his case is incompetent. It has taken too long for it to ...more

Monk wrote:

What dots are you trying to connect between my statement and WADAs slow response time? Two very different things.

I don't think anyone thinks he is completely innocent or that they think that way because He is a nice guy.

|

11/30/2018 8:18 AM

Of course he admitted it. He knows he took something he shouldnt have. Just doesnt know what it was. Unless youre keeping months of history of every little bite you eat its hard to know. If it was a preworkout or something that he doesnt normally track in my fitnesspal or whatever how would he know.

|

11/30/2018 8:30 AM

Steve 396 wrote:

That's not it.......

FIM issues the penalty, right? In cycling the UCI often shortens tbe penalty for drugs that truly can be unknowingly ingested or in OTC products. It ain’t like Tickle was caught with HgH, EPO and a couple of blood bags.

Still, I never understood why these things take so long when the athlete isn’t even pursuing legal options to contest a finding. I wish Fancy Bears would hack WADA and FIM so we could see what’s really going on, lol.

|

11/30/2018 8:41 AM

KirkChandler wrote:

I don’t think he ever admitted to doing it on purpose. He said he was caught with it in his system and he didn’t know how it ...more

FWYT wrote:

That's how I heard it, too. Not an "admission", per se.

Key word: "caught."

|