Broc Hepler

moto431
Fantasy
649th
Edited Date/Time 1/27/2012 7:49pm
So im standing in line at 12:00 to get in, where all the regular folk enter that dont have some kind of credential. Broc Hepler was right in front of me with some of his buddies. Not bagging on his style at all, (worn out DC shoes, stone wash pants) lol, but im pretty sure someone of his caliber would be able to get the hook up on some kind of credential. Or is he that much out of the loop? Sure doesnt seem that hard to get a little sticker on your ticket
|
jndmx
1/8/2012 9:14pm
Maybe he just wanted to go check out a race with his friends and not have to take pics and talk to a bunch of folks.
EvanR127
1/8/2012 9:54pm
Sounds like u r bagging on him for being such a down to earth guy that doesn't want the special treatment....
tobz
1/8/2012 9:57pm
EvanR127 wrote:
Sounds like u r bagging on him for being such a down to earth guy that doesn't want the special treatment....
Didn't sound like he was bagging on him at all.... this place is fucking rediculous.

The Shop

1/8/2012 10:30pm
WillyB wrote:
still smoke you
And then when he went by the KTM pits and DeCoster stopped what he was doing to say hello and bring him inside to show him the trailer and then sent him over to the barbecue.

Same deal at JGR where Davi, his ex teamate and Bubba who's compound he used to stay at and train at introduced him to the Super Bowl coach personally and then sent him to eat lunch at the Toyota Trucks barbecue.

Over at Fox/Shift....same deal. Jeff Fox said "let me know whenever you need gear" and Broc replied look at my sneakers! I just wear all my old stuff.

Doc Bodnar grabbed him to hear how he was feeling and was happy to see him.

Even Andrew Short said hello.
moto431
Fantasy
649th
1/8/2012 10:38pm Edited Date/Time 1/8/2012 10:39pm
I was not bagging on him at all, i was just wondering why? Then after some of the responding posts i realized its useless to even bring anything up on this forum.
moto431
Fantasy
649th
1/8/2012 10:45pm
WillyB wrote:
still smoke you
And then when he went by the KTM pits and DeCoster stopped what he was doing to say hello and bring him inside to show him...
And then when he went by the KTM pits and DeCoster stopped what he was doing to say hello and bring him inside to show him the trailer and then sent him over to the barbecue.

Same deal at JGR where Davi, his ex teamate and Bubba who's compound he used to stay at and train at introduced him to the Super Bowl coach personally and then sent him to eat lunch at the Toyota Trucks barbecue.

Over at Fox/Shift....same deal. Jeff Fox said "let me know whenever you need gear" and Broc replied look at my sneakers! I just wear all my old stuff.

Doc Bodnar grabbed him to hear how he was feeling and was happy to see him.

Even Andrew Short said hello.
I was just figuring someone would have hooked him up and it would have been easier than having to stand in a line to get in. And it sounds like you guys had a great time and he was treated the way someone of Brocs caliber should be treated, once inside the pits of course.

I was just surprised thats all. I had been a fan of his since his Suzuki days.
Tumblin
1/9/2012 7:51am
My perception of Broc is he's always been unassuming (except for that rediculous Shift ad). I'm sure jndmx and EvanR127 have it right and wanted to hang with buds. I've read that Brock's as big of a fan as they come but I'll also bet it's hard to be around when you know you have the skill but you got the wrong deck of cards.
Glad he's shown appreciation and respect when he shows up, I'd love to see him In Oakland and tell him I'm a fan.
mxdancer
1/9/2012 8:26am
moto431 wrote:
I was not bagging on him at all, i was just wondering why? Then after some of the responding posts i realized its useless to even...
I was not bagging on him at all, i was just wondering why? Then after some of the responding posts i realized its useless to even bring anything up on this forum.
Amen to that!!!Blink

Post a reply to: Broc Hepler

The Latest