Broc Glover

Related:
Create New Tag

6/4/2022 1:41 PM

I’m impressed. I was not sure what to expect with most of the guest announcers but Broc has done a fantastic job. From analysis to his chemistry with Weigandt, I can say I am impressed.

|

Mediocre Film Guy

6/4/2022 1:54 PM

Love Broc!

One of my earliest VHS was his ‘Glover style’ training videos.
Watched it hundreds of times. Was in awe. Still am.

|

A grown-up who will NEVER down-vote you, no matter what you say.

Go on- show the world you're a powerful S.O.B and hit that downvote button! You're such a badass! :-)

6/4/2022 1:55 PM

Awesome dude doing a great job, good effort from everyone this week it seems like 👍

|

6/4/2022 1:56 PM

So refreshing with different voices. JT is killing it just like Blair does in sx. If the producers can't see or hear what a difference they make over someone like Will Christian then I'm not sure what to say. Glover and McGrath are both insightful and good to listen to.

|

6/4/2022 2:02 PM

100% agreed. Broc is fantastic.

|

Braaapin' aint easy.

6/4/2022 2:03 PM

Heck yeah!! Broc is doing really , really good for his first one. Super knowledgeable dude right there. One of my childhood heros too.

|

" And there goes Jeffro. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

6/4/2022 2:27 PM

Brocs killing it. Sounds like his hundredth time in the booth.

|

Unleaded tastes a little tangy. Supreme is kinda sour, and diesel tastes pretty good.

6/4/2022 2:39 PM

Great input, i just wish he'd trim the run-on a sentences a little 😂

|

6/4/2022 2:52 PM

The surprise is , people are surprised.

He has been great, but i expected him to be, and it was a lot easier only having 2 in the booth

Great coverage.

|

The only exercise i get these days, is shaking my head in disbelief

6/4/2022 3:08 PM

Petition to MXSports, make the weekly announcing team change a permanent fixture.

|

6/4/2022 3:34 PM

really enjoyed his commentary today, hope hes back for more soon

|

6/4/2022 3:38 PM

maxer wrote:

really enjoyed his commentary today, hope hes back for more soon

Only round he's doing unless they decide to bring him back for round 11.

|

"Sorry Goose, but it's time to buzz the tower."

6/4/2022 4:03 PM

I assume Dunlop might want to get him back? If not I’d honestly say give him a permanent place after seeing one performance from him, really a natural

|

6/4/2022 4:05 PM

I have to admit I like the changing announcers. Loved RJ and Jeremy last week.

|

6/4/2022 4:06 PM

I'm super impressed with Broc. Like shockingly good. Looks great, well spoken, obviously super knowledgeable. As good as anyone that has called one of these as far as I remember.

|

6/4/2022 4:30 PM

soresammy wrote:

I'm super impressed with Broc. Like shockingly good. Looks great, well spoken, obviously super knowledgeable. As good as ...more

Better than most.

|

6/4/2022 5:00 PM

Corporate PR training is the secret sauce. Broc and JW were a good team. I hope JS7 brings the heat as well later.

|

6/4/2022 5:07 PM

I agree - Broc did great today and it would be great for him to get another shot. What I liked is he talked about the riders and what they were doing and not kind of just critiquing them or telling what they should be doing.

|

6/4/2022 5:16 PM

I mentioned in the practice thread earlier that I thought Broc would do a nice job. He was smooth in delivery, knew when to speak and when to let Jason go, is a treasure trove of moto knowledge, can relate to today's guys because of his job at Dunlop, and was one helluva rider in his day.

|

6/4/2022 5:19 PM

Put him in the booth rest of the year and cancel the circus show of rotating guest, he is awesome.

|

6/4/2022 5:20 PM

TheRookie wrote:

I’m impressed. I was not sure what to expect with most of the guest announcers but Broc has done a fantastic job. From ...more

Agreed.

|

#FMS

6/4/2022 5:23 PM

Broc Glover = Solid!

77,78,79 125cc National Champ

81, 83,85 500cc National Champ

|

"Welcome to Southern California......the mecca of motocross racing." ~ Jason Wiegant

6/4/2022 5:25 PM

Calm, intelligent and knowledgeable. Complete win for MX.

|

6/4/2022 5:28 PM

motomike137 wrote:

I mentioned in the practice thread earlier that I thought Broc would do a nice job. He was smooth in delivery, knew when to ...more

Not that you’re wrong in any way, but I have to say, a little more than “one helluva rider”. More like better than anyone in history except Carmichael type dominant rider.

|

6/4/2022 5:28 PM

He did a great job. Good flow between him and Jason. Smooth even delivery..... everything you could ask for in a color commentator and more.

|

6/4/2022 5:30 PM

Good show indeed. Jeremy also did a good job last week. I think 3 in the booth is a bit too much though.

|

6/4/2022 5:58 PM

OW38B wrote:

Broc Glover = Solid!

1985 sx champ in my mind!

|

6/4/2022 6:03 PM

The Golden Boy is a bad dude, and did an awesome job! Damn shame he got caught up in that deal in 77. Speaking of that, how awesome would it be to have Danny LaPorte and Buckwheat on the show as well.

|

6/4/2022 6:05 PM

OW38B wrote:

Broc Glover = Solid!

And he beat David Bailey who was riding the Water-cooled Works Honda 500 while Glover was riding the air cooled antique production YZ490, that is by far the most amazing thing about Glover. cool

|

6/4/2022 6:11 PM

Glover did great today, had wonderful insight and great facts to pepper in throughout the broadcast. I enjoyed everything he had to add today.

He is also criminally underrated, guy has the second most MX championships at 6. Mixed with how great he did today and his continued contributions, Broc is seriously a living legend.

|