Bring on the Outdoors!

With SX all wrapped up now it's time to get the real racing started! I think this is going to be a great season. IMO there are 6 different guys who could win at any point and most of those guys have probably been looking forward to this outdoor season for awhile now.

What do you guys think? Personally if I had to put money on someone I'd put it on Musquin or Anderson at this point but I don't think it's fair to count Kenny and Blake out at all.
|
tobz
5/6/2018 3:40pm
Ken's recent post about still not being able to fully ride due to pain has me worried. I think the goal there would be to get thru all 24 motos in the top ten and build momentum and strength for 2019.

Tomac and Martin to wax everybody.
downard254
5/6/2018 4:14pm
tobz wrote:
Ken's recent post about still not being able to fully ride due to pain has me worried. I think the goal there would be to get...
Ken's recent post about still not being able to fully ride due to pain has me worried. I think the goal there would be to get thru all 24 motos in the top ten and build momentum and strength for 2019.

Tomac and Martin to wax everybody.
Just my opinion, but I don't think Tomac and Martin are going to wax Marvin and Zach. Those pairs are going to be pretty tight through the summer. Outside of that, I'm curious if Plessy's YZ will have enough HP to get him to hang with the front runners. Is Forkner going to be back for the start of the season, if so, he may be in the mix also. 450's, I'm curious if Anderson can be at, or near, the pace for part, if not all of the season. Barcia is still a question mark for me too. He always seems to do better outdoors than in, even though I've always thought his style lent itself to SX more so than MX. If Baggett can stay healthy, he may have something for 3 and 25 also. Needless to say, I'm pretty pumped for MX to start up as I like that much more than SX.

Post a reply to: Bring on the Outdoors!

The Latest